Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: UO anyone?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tamalahoops with you 100 on the dress codes. Leggings for bank workers, that's a no. Its especially a no when they have the mesh/netting down the sides of the legs. Nope.
  • Options
    I am meh on food sharing - not pro or con. Stories on IG and FB are stupid and some hashtags are also stupid and hard to read. #doyougetwhatimsaying Plus, no one else cares as much about your wedding/dog/baby so no, I'm not adding a hashtag #smithwedding2018 to all the pictures I post (ha...if I even posted any pictures). Yes to workplace dress code being too casual nowadays. I work in a lab and get to wear jeans everyday, but some people take it to the extreme (holey jeans and crappy tee shirts) or wear athleisure. No, just no.

My UO: I don't like social media. I get that it's nice to use to stay in contact with family and long lost friends, but it just all seems very narcissistic to me.
  • Options
    @coco2787 I still refer to snapchat as the "sex app" due to its nefarious beginnings. I don't have it and won't be installing it anytime soon. 
  • Options
    I just read that apparently feminists hate mayonnaise so I guess my UO is I love mayo haha 
  • Options
    @kels0091 Why do feminists hate mayo? 
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo Well, that explains your love of paneer from TJs! By the way, I bought some and I just couldn't do it. I think the problem is it's missing enough of the spices to make it taste better. I tried using some flat bread like they do in India but no. I tried. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @coco2787 I agree about snap chat filters!
    @kels0091 I am super curious about why feminists hate mayo, lol. 

My UO is I hate hot weather. I’m ready for it to not be a million degrees. 
  • Options
    LOL
    I misread the article ! Its millenials that apparently hate mayonnaise 

https://junkee.com/mayonnaise-killed-millennials/171425
  • Options
    I get irrationally irritated when people spell common names in a ridiculous manner. How someone spells a name really has 0 impact on my life - until that person in a student in my class and I have to deal with it. 
  • Options
    coco2787 said:
    Socks are the devil and suffocate your feet and I will avoid wearing them at all costs.  

People who sleep in socks have something wrong with them.  
    YES. My husband is a sock sleeper, I shame him all the time. He deserves it for being weird. 
  • Options
    @coco2787 I honestly used to be a sock sleeper....now I cannot even imagine how I did it. I rarely wear socks in the winter anymore! 
  • Options
    bumbly_bbumbly_b member
    edited August 2018
    ska8471 said:
    coco2787 said:
    Socks are the devil and suffocate your feet and I will avoid wearing them at all costs.  

People who sleep in socks have something wrong with them.  
    YES. My husband is a sock sleeper, I shame him all the time. He deserves it for being weird. 
    I shame my husband until he takes them off too.

His new thing to annoy me is to leave them on for sex...drives me f-ing crazy. Simply because it does. Ugh.

ETF typo
  • Options
    In Chinese medicine cold feet can affect your metabolic system, so my acupuncturists have recommended wearing socks or slippers instead of going bare footed. I get crazy cold feet and legs sometimes and will wear socks or slippers to bed until my body warms up. 
  • Options
    @mamabebe, I wear socks to sleep every night.  I have Raynaud's, and I would be miserable without them. 
  • Options
    I also hate socks but like @holly321, I have Raynaud's and sometimes I have to wear them. And gloves in the middle of summer due to office AC.
  • Options
    @mamanbebe I also wear socks to warm my feet up before bed but generally take them off after that. But I like wearing socks, especially cozy warm ones in the winter :) I do sleep entirely naked though, so maybe that's weird? Like if I'm wearing PJs in bed it feels like I'm in the devil's snare stuff from Harry Potter...