3rd Trimester
Options

Microsort for Gender Selection

I have been searching the forum for the topic of gender selection and have not come across any recent posts. I am interested in discussing microsort with IVF. My husband and I have only been able to conceive through IVF with PGD. We are interested in traveling to Mexico for microsort with IVF and PGD for our next child. Three IVF cycles have thankfully produced two healthy boys

Re: Microsort for Gender Selection

• Options
    I don’t know why the rest of my text didn’t post...

Three IVF cycles interestingly though have never produced a female with normal PGD results. Our doctor said this outcome is not impossible, but is very rare in his experience. Have anyone here had experience with LIV fertility center in Mexico or Microsort with IVF?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Please don’t post in the IF boards with this.  It will hurt a lot of people who are hoping and praying for any baby. 
  • Options
    Members may be more receptive if they have any experience to relate to the clinic or doctor specifically, over the gender selection aspect of your question.

Congratulations on your two healthy boys!  And best of luck continuing to grow your family.
  • Options
    Seriously, as a mother of an only child - whom is a miracle child, due to severe Endometriosis and needed a hysterectomy soon after the birth of my kiddo.
    *my doctor who is now retired said it was the worst case in his whole career, and never saw it that horrible in a patient* 
    this post is awful! Do not post it in IVF board, just wrong in so many ways