March 2019 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday - 08/16

What are you thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday - 08/16

• Options
    We're going through a difficult transition at work and I'm thankful that all of my colleagues are as miserable as I am.  Isn't that terrible?  But I am.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today I am thankful for an amazing patio garden this year. Eating tomatoes fit for a king! 
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit I'm so jealous. I started ripping out bushes in my front yard with the plan to put planter boxes and then a week later got my bfp and haven't had any energy.

@mill1020 congrats! That's pretty exciting.

I'm thankful my husband is home this week so that I was able to get a massage last night and go to a work dinner tonight without worrying about getting a sitter. FX he doesn't get off work late.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit @meggyme Before I got my bfp, I ripped out all my beds, redesigned them, and lined all of them with paver bricks. Since then, I haven't planted a darn thing in them because I haven't had the energy. At least the empty beds look so much better than what was there before.
  • Options
    I’m thankful that there are people out there that can make kale taste good!  

Just had had the most ridiculous kale salad with pistachios and some other crunchy stuff. The dressing... SO GOOD. I never take left over salad home but today I had to make an Exception. 

I may sound super healthy, just for full transparency, it was followed up with pizza. BUT... it was thin crust and there was squash on it so there’s that. :p 
  • Options
    @mill1020 congrats!! So exciting! 
  • Options
    I’m thankful I only woke up once (briefly) last night! 
  • Options
    Thankful that this weekend coming up is the last one where I have travel plans for awhile. It's been an unusually busy summer for us and I'm so glad to see some empty weekends finally approaching!
  • Options
    @ashley14598 That is amazing! Tell me your secrets! 
  • Options
    I'm super late but: Im thankful for my mom. Shes always there for me at the drop of a hat, no questions asked. She saves my life often.

• Options
    I'm late to the thankful party. 

I am thankful for son. He always makes my day, especially when he gives me hugs good bye where he squeezes really hard.  <3

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse Can never be too late to the thankful party! And aww, that's so sweet about your son!
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit  I wish I knew! I ate almost a whole apple before bed last night because I couldn’t eat dinner and I take a magnesium pill every night. Other than that I have no clue I just hope it happens again lol! 

@shrub I’m with you about being thankful for my mom! We talk almost everyday and I’m with you on her saving me so often especially now with my son! She will change anything she can to cover childcare for us! 

@bdesterhouse I’m also with you about my little boy! Today I had a rough day and he came RUNNING to give me a hug! It changed my whole perspective to what really matters :smile:
  • Options
    I'm also super thankful for my mom. We talk daily and she's about to put her house on the market to move close us and baby. I'm also thankful for cheese because that's all I've wanted this week  :D
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3