October 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms 8/8

13»

Re: Symptoms 8/8

• Options
    +1 for overheating. I've been getting hot flashes thre last week or so... so much fun. I'm not completely shocked as I would get them with my period and such as well. Still not fun. 
    And the night sweats! They've begun and I'm dreading the pp night sweats. They were so bad I still remember them clearly, but now that they'll become a reality soon I'm really really not excited. 
  • Options
    oh my gosh yes, the overheating!  I normally run cold, even my husband teases me that i'm always freezing but the past week or so i've just been so WARM, like randomly.  even just sitting at the dinner table near one of our a/c vents I was commenting "man its HOT in here!" and he was all....."um...no?" and started taking my temperature to see if I had a fever, lol.  So glad summer is winding down, I welcome the cooler fall temps!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't even use sheets anymore when I sleep...my pillow nest keeps me way too warm. That and the dog that won't stay off the bed!
  • Options
    @dellusion I feel exactly like that! I'm usually warm anyway but suddenly and so randomly I'm like in a sheen of sweat it's so bad!!! Cold shower is like the ONLY cure for me. I sleep completely uncovered. No blankets, no sheets, no clothes lol just me and my pillows and the fan on. 
  • Options
    Yes to the overheating! The last few days I’ve been running much warmer than normal and today I started having hot flashes in a meeting. Our VP was sitting next to me and kept saying how cold it was in there. @jemmerjams also team no sheets here! The dogs cuddle close and make me even hotter.
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    U/S are less accurate the farther you get, I’ve heard they can be off by as much as a pound. That being said, during my last pregnancy there was never any mention that my baby was going to be big and he came out at 9lbs 2oz at 40+5. 
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt good point to remember. my first was 9lbs 13oz and my second was measuring almost as big but was born at 40+3 at 7lbs 2oz. 
    this one has been measuring ahead the whole time, and more so as we go on, but i am not concerned because who really knows (and also, not much to do about it at this point anyway)!  ;)

• Options
    It was so warm during my therapy session today, I was ready to get out of there just to get in my car and blast the AC.
  • Options
    i make tiny babies generally (6lb9oz and 7lbs1oz) but I'm so afraid this one will be huge, or that I'll go too early.  I already look like I'm 36-37weeks and i'm only 32w tomorrow.  Just 5 minutes ago i was walking down the hall at work and a friend i haven't' seen in a week was like "OMG you're HUGE!"  :# um, thanks?!  lol.  I feel huge, so i don't disagree with her but its just funny to hear other people besides my husband pointing it out.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Im so over the leg cramps. I was flexing my foot to prevent the cramp in my calf and I got one in my shin instead. 
  • Options
    I feel the exact same way!