October 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms 8/8

Re: Symptoms 8/8

• Options
    Ditto!
  • Options
    30+2 and my stomach hurts so bad!! It literally feels bruised on the inside.  :bawling:  I sound like a whiny brat but I’m so over all this third tri stuff. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @HoosOnFirst Let me know how your arm is tomorrow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    32.1 weeks and having really bad lighting crotch the past week and he has dropped lower so I have a gap above my belly now. I know they can go back up and it doesn't indicate labor but its scary knowing hes so low.
  • Options
    Have been on a work trip and not been eating well. Had acid reflux wake me up one night and that was not cool. Not dealing with my body feeling like it wants to have heartburn. Hello tums my dear friend.
    Hoping this goes away when I go back to eating better but not expecting it to since I am 32 weeks.
  • Options
    I threw up out of nowhere this morning?! I can count on ONE hand how many times I've been sick this pregnancy.. three times in the first tri and once today?! And the three times I chalked up to taking my vitamin gummy with nothing in my stomach so not like actual morning sickness.. 
    I took my iron and oj this morning like I'm supposed to, I forgot to this weekend at the inlaws but it hadn't caused any problems when I started to take it originally so idk what could have caused it. 
    I went back to bed and feel better now at least. 
  • Options
    @norahkate that’s great!
  • Options
    I am a bottomless pit again and feel like I can’t stop eating!!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    My back is killing me. Upper back from boob weight I think and lower back from baby. Sitting too long is excruciating but using the standing desk isn’t helping. I think I need to get one of those belly supports.
  • Options
    @spartan4life Me too! I can't stop snacking!
  • Options
    @rc-cola I have one, I think it helps (a little) with the back pain. Or at least the constant urge to pee. I got a massage yesterday and mentioned the mid back pain under my shoulder blades and just below the breasts on the side of my torso, and she said it was probably due to the belly pulling on those muscles. So the band would help if you have pain there too!
  • Options
    I didn't have a huge problem with getting up at night to pee during the first tri. But I always told H that once it started, we would have to switch sides of the bed. From my side, I have to walk all the way around the bed, avoiding animals and furniture and corners in the dark. Well now, it's happening. So I'm thinking we're going to need to switch pretty soon.

Also was going to have to anyway because there was no space for a bassinet on my side of the bed, and I don't want to have to get up all the time. 
  • Options
    @mamabearcj so did I! I’m pretty sure it’s because I didn’t eat right away this morning.
  • Options
    @hannaht8516 I just told SO that we'd have to switch soon. It's a struggle getting up to begin with, the less obstacles in my way the better. 
  • Options
    I've been debating switching with DH. There's not a lot of room between the end of the bed and the dresser and DH is so tall I hit his feet as I'm walking past. We moved the dog's bed so that he's not sleeping next to me and risking me tripping. Although, last night he could tell I wasn't feeling well and INSISTED on laying next to me. DH's side is also next to the AC vent and he's commented how I'm freezing him out. 
  • Options
    It's really hard getting out of bed at night for me too. I sleep against the wall, I have a giant 3 year old that ends up in our bed, a large husband and two dogs all in a queen bed. It's a little ridiculous.

So I was totally constipated for the first part of my pregnancy but in the last few weeks it's the opposite. I go like 3 times a day and it's always quite loose. Sorry tmi.
  • Options
    @jwebber24 That's pretty much us. Except I have a 2 yr old and a king size bed. Doenst matter how big the bed is everyone, except me, seems to want to cuddle when they sleep! I'm too hot and uncomfortable for that right now. Then add in getting up to pee, or a charlie horse, and getting out of bed is impossible! Haha 
  • Options
    @hannaht8516 reason one is enough to make anyone cry I think! And three just tops it off. Damn hormones are the worst!! I hope your day gets better ❤
  • Options
    @hannaht8516 if you have a conference room in your office I would book it and cry it out while you're working. I've had to do this multiple times at work because I didn't want to be seen crying in my cube, but trying to stop the tears only made it worse.

And I totally feel you about the lunch part. An unsatisfactory lunch is terrible. 
  • Options
    Thanks @mamabearcj @nikimelon ! It feels so stupid when I can't control it. And when I think I'm done it just starts again. I haven't been full on crying, just tearing up to wear my eyes get red and my nose is all stopped up. Had to go get a new box of tissues.

And I have an office where I could close my door. But I feel like I never close my door so that would be weird. And then everyone would be like "why is her door closed?" (or I'll think they're thinking that) and it would make me cry even more. In the past I go out to my car for a bit, but it doesn't work when it just keeps flowing.
  • Options
    @hannaht8516 hugs <3 hope your day gets better! If anyone does bring it up, blame it on allergies? 

I feel you on on the house front - we’ve been in a similar limbo for the last 2 years, currently looking at a move next spring/summer, but we’ll see... Can you take setting up the nursery as an excuse to make some improvements to your current place? 
  • Options
    @halfanewt I definitely told my husband that I was still setting up the nursery regardless of if we were moving soon or not. Because this mama needs to nest. And it has been nice. The nursery is definitely the best room in the house now. But I'd like to do more to the kitchen and master bath than anything. Lol But yes, I don't do well in limbo. I hate that feeling! I hope yours doesn't get pushed back again either!

I totally understand the wait, and we are very lucky to be in the position we're in. I'm just being hormonal and a tiny bit selfish about the whole thing. I feel like I work hard, and I want some new countertops, dang it!

• Options
    @hannaht8516 I feel you. I've been crying a ton lately. Mostly when I'm feeling crappy because it then just manifests. *Hugs*
  • Options
    @hannaht8516 Sorry to hear you had a rough day. I also started out the morning crying...DH and I went to the gym and walking on the treadmill was just hard and I was just feeling super overwhelmed with everything. I almost started crying at the gym but held it together til we got back to the car. It was a long day...but I totally hear you on the hormones!!
  • Options
    @spartan4life I'm impressed you still make it to the gym. walking into my office is hard enough. major kuddos. I pretty much start to sob when I feel overwhelmed and frustrated that I can't do what I want to or that I feel crappy and it's limiting me.  I'm a "do-er" and a planner. I hate when I can't get anything I planned accomplished

• Options
    @sammierose464 To be honest, it was the first time I have gone in over a week...I am really trying to stay active since I’ve heard it helps with labor and delivery, but at this point I’m about done. It’s so hard to get myself out of bed in the morning let alone do anything physical so I hear you there! I too am a do-er and planner, and this past weekend I wanted to get so much organizing done in the nursery and I had to stop and rest for a while between each task...it was definitely frustrating.
  • Options
    My muscles feel noticeably weaker. Going. Up a flight of stairs is killer. I wonder how I’m going to have strength to push a baby out!
  • Options
    @rabtaido1214 I’ve been wondering the same
    thing lately. My muscles were not this sore last time.
  • Options
    Heartburn so bad i had to comment about it as its happening right now. I feel really good baby was messing 4.12oz at 32.4. Baby is so low feels like hes gonna fall out and I'm feeling full feet stick out and body parts are starting to poke out every once and a while.
  • Options
    @momoflogan20 I measured at 4lb 4oz at about 32.4 are they monitoring you for a big baby? They want me to come in in four weeks to check size again as they are estimating 8lb 8oz at 39 weeks. No one could give me an answer why they estimestimate for 39 weeks lol 
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth I had an ultrasound at 31 weeks and measured 4.5 lbs already too! I don't have my follow up OB appointment until next week but I'm guessing she will make me have another growth scan too. She did warn me I was measuring larger the last three appointments. 
    The ultrasound tech said it is better to have a larger baby because they can just monitor it and induce if necessary. Also not all the ultrasound measurements are 100% correct.
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    I slept so terrible last night, must have woke up over 5 times....and was just sweating buckets. 

Like mad boob sweat. gross.
  • Options
    Currently laying under the ac because I'm over heating Again!! Ugh that's probably my least favorite symptom thus far 
    It was getting SO hot in my dr's office today. I was ready to leave just because of how warm it was.