Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Healthy Habits w/o 8/6

Check in here if you're working on diet/fitness/or any other healthy habit! 

If you haven't seen this movie, shame on you.

1. What healthy habit are you working on? 

2. How's it going? 
3. What’s a “small win” you have from last week? 
4. List any goals that you have for this week. 
5. How did you goals from last week go? (Optional)
6. GTKY: What keeps you from reaching your healthy habits goals?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: Healthy Habits w/o 8/6

• Options
    edited August 2018
    1. What healthy habit are you working on? Toning up the tushie and working out with weights!
    2. How's it going? Good! DH's trainer is on vacay in Bali (!!) for a month, so he's been working out at home and he's recruited me to be his training partner. I am pretty sore.
    3. What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I closed all my rings on my Apple watch again! WOO!
    4. List any goals that you have for this week. Closing all my rings on the Apple watch and 3x weight lifting sessions. 
    5. How did you goals from last week go? (Optional) I managed two sessions of weight lifting! Yay me!
    6. GTKY: What keeps you from reaching your healthy habits goals? Full time job, meal prepping and long commutes. I would have so much more time if I had a personal chef and a 5 minute commute. I like working, so I'll still do that, lol. 

ETA - I'm apologizing in advance, but what movie is that @suzycupcake? I cannot for the life of me think of the name of that guy and it is bugging me!!
  • Options
    1. What healthy habit are you working on? Continuing my work out regiment now that I live the suburban/train commuting life
    2. How's it going? well - it's tough. I used to walk from work to the gym, and then home. All a total of about 3 blocks. Now I'm walking to the train and taking that for 30+ min and then going to the gym by the station and then walking home. More effort and less time at my house. 
    3. What’s a “small win” you have from last week? That I even attempted this new routine for the firs time!
    4. List any goals that you have for this week. Finish out the week strong and go tomorrow, Sat & Sun. 
    6. GTKY: What keeps you from reaching your healthy habits goals? My exhaustion + this awful heat. I just want to veg after work. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. What healthy habit are you working on?  Eating healthy and running (C25K)

2. How's it going? Took me longer then it should have for week 1 of C25K but life happens right? Eating is tough but I'm trying. Going to house showings nightly are making me not cook dinner and it's getting old.

3. What’s a “small win” you have from last week?  I'm pretty sure I had salad for lunch every day last week and didn't snack too much at home. At work I'm easily controlled but home is free for all.

4. List any goals that you have for this week. If I can get another run in I'll be happy 

6. GTKY: What keeps you from reaching your healthy habits goals? I need things to be quick and easy. I hate having to prep food on my lunch. If its already done and needs to be quickly tossed together, I can handle that.
  • Options
    1. What healthy habit are you working on? Toning and eating better. 
    2. How's it going? I am on day 5 of 21 day fix. I am having a hard time staying within the parameters of the containers... I like to eat. I am also running as well, so I have been just taking in strides the couple extra snacks I have had.
    3. What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I ran 3 days in a row. I haven't dont that since my Half Ironman in May
    4. List any goals that you have for this week. Run/workout every day. I have done good so far. 
    5. How did you goals from last week go? (Optional) I pretty much was a couch potato last week
    6. GTKY: What keeps you from reaching your healthy habits goals? Full time job, cooking, still trying to enjoy the outdoors while it is warm, pretty much somewhat wanting to be lazy
  • Options
    @lillywonderland The movie is Nacho Libre I think. 
  • Options
    I have not seen that movie ***Runs and hides 

1. What healthy habit are you working on? Consistent exercise, watching carbs, portion control and lose some weight

2. How's it going? I was up in weight this week, but considering last week that wasn’t surprising. I’ve been “good” this week though.

3. What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I’ve increased my cardio length, trying to increase endurance. 

4. List any goals that you have for this week. I’m just trying to get through the week honestly.

Recently I have been dealing with some extreme fatigue that I can’t seem to get past. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @klmcguire AHHHH. I have seen that movie! Thank you!!

• Options
    1. What healthy habit are you working on?  Developing core strength, walking on treadmill until I am allowed to run, add cutting back coffee. (My 1-2 cups has quickly become 4-5, WTH is wrong with me?)  Eating well

2. How's it going? Well, I eat healthy.  I quit physical therapy, did not once use the treadmill, ran like Mose in the yard to be funny and my back hurts again.  And I drink probably 3 times more coffee than water. I have reasons to defend myself.  Stress from my mom getting bad health news, horrible horrible period with horrible migraine all week, my physical therapist is an ass. 

3. What’s a “small win” you have from last week?   I only drank alcohol two days?

4. List any goals that you have for this week.  Treadmill, 3 cups of coffee max a day. Lots of water.  Start yoga again.

I am really unhealthy and generally feel like crap.  (Although, my doctor told me I was a really healthy unhealthy person.)

@suzycupcake, Shame on me, I have no idea what movie that is. (Well, I have a guess but don't want to say it and embarrass myself, lol)

@prpl11butterfly, good luck with the house showings.  I feel like they are so draining.  And they really do mess up an entire evening!
  • Options
    1. What healthy habit are you working on? Cutting out processed sugar. I'm totally a coke and sweets girl but its gotta go for a while. And establishing a run/gym habit.

2. How's it going? Welp, I had a Pepsi with dinner so there's that. But made it to the gym so I'm still happy with it. 

Started walking in the mornings with DH and my brother (hes our neighbor) 

Packing a lunch for work and cooking at home. Workout at least 4 times this week. 

I'd say I met about half of my goals. 

6. GTKY: What keeps you from reaching your healthy habits goals? conflicting schedules. I'm off work later than DH and I hate to workout or eat alone. I think it's good for me to get into my own groove but that's my hang up for now. 
  • Options
    @holl321 can you trick your body w/decaf? Coffee is ALWAYS on tap at work (dealership) so I have to be careful. It helps that it's not the best coffee but when I just want the flavor I have decaf.
  • Options
    1. What healthy habit are you working on? 
    -strengthening my back
    -eating healthier
    -drink more water
       I've decided to not focus on weight loss and focus on strengthening my body.
    2. How's it going? Strengthening my back is going well. Eating healthier is a struggle. 
    I did well with eating healthy breakfasts.
    Hit my water goal 5 times this week. 
    Do my back exercises 5 times this week.
    List the ideas for snacks (snacking is my pitfall).  
    Not well, but it's looking up this week. :smile:
    I'm doing better about recording what I ate. 
    Being tired. I've started going to bed earlier this week and that has helped. 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly, I will be honest, I have not had decaf in years, but I remember not liking it.  But maybe it was the nssty light roast that my work would buy, and not so much the decaf aspect.
    But, I am not comfortable with the chemical processed used to make decaf coffee, so I would rather go without.  I did do some research before replying, and it seems like there are other ways that are safe to make decaf, but it is uncommon, and not usually something you can get at a coffee shop.  But, I may give decaf of an organic brand I know I like a try, thanks for the suggestion!
  • Options
    @holly321 I buy decaf from a locally owned Native American business, and they sell the decaf made using a swiss water technique. I can support my friend and her local business, and the coffee is delicious too! You might take a look at Tribal Grounds coffee also if you want to try decaf again. :smile: