April 2019 Moms
Options

Pregnant after Stillbirth

Hey ladies! I just got my BFP today at 9dpo. I am so excited, but so scared at the same time. I lost my baby girl March 15th at 32 weeks due to a true knot in her cord. I am really hoping that this is for real!! We have been trying since we lost her, and every month since has been so devastating for us! Praying for my rainbow EDD 4-21-19 

Re: Pregnant after Stillbirth

• Options
    Hey ladies! I just got my BFP today at 9dpo. I am so excited, but so scared at the same time. I lost my baby girl March 15th at 32 weeks due to a true knot in her cord. I am really hoping that this is for real!! We have been trying since we lost her, and every month since has been so devastating for us! Praying for my rainbow EDD 4-21-19 
    Hi OP, please read the Board Organization thread pinned at the top of this board and introduce yourself in the intro thread before posting. Feel free to jump into the daily threads once your have done so. One-off posts are discouraged as they clutter the board.
  • Options
    Wow this app has changed a lot! I’m outta here 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    QFP - well that was super quick AND OUR OFFICIAL FIRST GBCB - bravo A19. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @courtneys83 Congratulations! I'm hoping you'll join us there are some really nice ladies here so far. We have weekly & daily threads where you can participate. 
  • Options
    @courtneys83 TB definitely has changed! It's hard to keep up with what is current, that's why we are redirecting to/reminding new comers of the Board Organization thread which will help make things more clear. I'll add to what gollygeeitsamy said, this board has been very welcoming and helpful. Everyone is very excited to be here! 
  • Options
    I mean...I'm sorry to hear about the loss and everything...but if you think that was harsh enough to leave then I'm sorry you're sensitive. Wish you luck.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    To clarify, the sensitive comment was about her reaction to being told about the board organization. Was not in reference to anything else other than that. If it came off that way, I apologize courtney. 
    It's hard to convey a mood behind a typed message and I guess mine came off really wrong so. I'm sorry. 
    Edit: I do realize it was a poor choice of words and I should have thought through that statement better. 
  • Options
    MRDCleMRDCle member
    edited August 2018
    MRDCle said:
    And celebrating their GBCB is seriously sick
    I'd hardly call it celebrating - I was taken aback. I came in to offer support and she was gone before I could even say anything. I'm sorry if my intent was misunderstood. 

ETA: And I do apologize to OP.  I should have offered support regardless of if you said you were leaving or not. If you do come back, I am truly sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    @danjoly we certainly did. Once again, I am sorry. I know I personally will be more conscientious and practice more empathy going forward 
  • Options
    MRDCle said:
    Be ashamed of yourself.  
  • Options
    lindsye said:
    Hey OP. Welcome. I’m so so sorry to hear of your loss with your daughter in March. I lost my son at 22 weeks in December and it’s a very unique grief to bear. I hope that at some point you do feel welcome to come back and join us. Congratulations on your BFP, and a happy and healthy nine months to you, dear!
    @BarefootContessa so happy to see you here! Wishing you a H&H 9 months also.
    DITTTTOOOOOOO @BarefootContessa!!! So incredibly happy for you.

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ladythrice said: 
    lindsye said:
    Hey OP. Welcome. I’m so so sorry to hear of your loss with your daughter in March. I lost my son at 22 weeks in December and it’s a very unique grief to bear. I hope that at some point you do feel welcome to come back and join us. Congratulations on your BFP, and a happy and healthy nine months to you, dear!
    @BarefootContessa so happy to see you here! Wishing you a H&H 9 months also.
    DITTTTOOOOOOO @BarefootContessa!!! So incredibly happy for you.
    So happy for you @BarefootContessa!! Hoping for a smooth and happy 9 months.
    BabyFruit Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @courtneys83 I am so sorry to hear about your loss and want to wish you a big congratulations on this baby.  I really hope you do stick around with us.  Add yourself to the spreadsheet and jump in when you're ready!  <3
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• Options
    Also so happy for you @BarefootContessa! Hoping for a smooth pregnancy for you ❤️
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @courtneys83 reading your post just breaks my heart! I’m sorry for the not so warm welcome you received. We are ALL here to support one another. I hope you decide to come back so we can help support you along the way!!