Options

The Great Facebook Debate

124»

Re: The Great Facebook Debate

• Options
    I think they are! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg I just got on FB for the first REAL time (I got on to post a birth announcement but didn’t stick around). I literally have a BILLION notifications. Maybe getting back on FB was a bad idea lol

Kylie M.

Baby #1 Born 12.16.2015

Baby #2 Due 7.13.2018

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Sent a message to @acunamatada
  • Options
    Just sent my message to @lindsayleigh1989

hope I made the cut! I know don’t contribute as often as I’d like but I’ve followed everyone’s journey from the beginning. :smile:
  • Options
    Sent a message to @lindsayleigh1989. Hope to continue the journey with you all on FB!
  • Options
    Sent you a message @lindsayleigh1989
    Hope to see all you awesome mamas over on fb
  • Options
    I didn’t miss the move over did I? It’s been so quiet here, but I haven’t been invited to the group on fb yet! Feeling lonely lol. 
  • Options
    @hillbillywife send a message to one of the admins with your info! Your fb name and/or fb link
  • Options
    @hillbillywife I literally was just wondering where you were, PM an admin!  
  • Options
    @hillbillywife right? Total ghost town! @lindsayleigh1989 - check your inbox
  • Options
    I was JUST about to ask this too lol 

Kylie M.

Baby #1 Born 12.16.2015

Baby #2 Due 7.13.2018

• Options
    Hey all! We have moved over to Facebook. Please PM myself, @acunamatada, or @lindsayleigh1989 with your Facebook link, if you would like to join. We will respond. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    kmac103 said:
    I was JUST about to ask this too lol 
    I just sent you a pm. 

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @lindsayleigh1989 sent you mine! sorry for the delay... finally invested in a hands free pumping bra hahaha
  • Options
    Where is @gingerbride26?? 
    I think she said she wouldn’t be joking the Facebook 
  • Options
    She said she would be moving over with us, I think maybe she just hasn’t been around the past few days. @gingerbride26 come join us! 
  • Options
    zande2016 said:
    She said she would be moving over with us, I think maybe she just hasn’t been around the past few days. @gingerbride26 come join us! 
    I must be thinking of someone else   ?
  • Options
    We have had some issues see messages since we dont get notifications. If you sent an admin a request and have not heard back can you let us know? 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @carsonraynee I had missed your message. Sent you a reply! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 and @acunamatada should have my name, unless I didn’t make the cut. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa and @lindsayleigh1989 I left you two another msg re: the FB invite 
  • Options
    Just curious when the second wave will be coming? I understand the need for it, but I can only be so active in this forum when majority of the interactions are probably occurring in the FB group these days.  :/

I know I can continue to add to the existing threads, but I don’t want to inundate those on here with solely my ramblings on the days no one else is posting. Does that make sense? 
  • Options
    Hi, I had my baby toward the end of the month and just started to be active, can I be added to the FB group? Would love to be part of the group. Posted a few things yesterday. @acunamatada @lindsayleigh1989 @zombiehoohaa. Not sure how to send my FB link without it being public. 
  • Options
    acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited August 2018
    lpenny81 said:
    Hi, I had my baby toward the end of the month and just started to be active, can I be added to the FB group? Would love to be part of the group. Posted a few things yesterday. @acunamatada @lindsayleigh1989 @zombiehoohaa. Not sure how to send my FB link without it being public. 
    Hello, this Facebook group is for those who actively and supportively participated in the community throughout our pregnancies. Unfortunately, we don’t know you.
    If you are looking for a community on the Facebook platform there are plenty of July 2018 birth month groups that are open searchable online. 
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know, @acunamatada . Too bad I joined too late. 
  • Options
    I haven’t participated much mostly because the bump app isn’t great. Would love to be included in the fb group as I find it much easier to be involved!
  • Options
    dw1031 said:
    I haven’t participated much mostly because the bump app isn’t great. Would love to be included in the fb group as I find it much easier to be involved!
    Hello, this Facebook group is for those who actively and supportively participated in the community throughout our pregnancies. Unfortunately, we don’t know you. 
    If you are looking for a community on the Facebook platform there are plenty of July 2018 birth month groups that are open searchable online. 
  • Options
    @stlmegs
    Sent you a pm

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa is there a way to check messages on the app? If not I’ll have to go to the library because that’s how lame I am....  :s:(
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
    edited September 2018
    @stlmegs select my name, then on the top left there should be an inbox hyperlink. It should reroute you to your inbox

Eta: I have an android, so that's where it shows (see picture)

• Options
    Why do they make that so hard?!  :|

Thanks! I PMd you back. 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    Would it be possible to be added to the Facebook group? I promise I’m not a troll. 
    I wasn’t very active during The bump period because I could never get my phone or iPad to post or comment on items and when it did work it would post multiple times. 😞
    the reason I am just coming around to join is because I’ve been experiencing some very extreme postpartum depression. I wanted to reach out and ask to join because it would be so much easier to participate on Facebook instead of this bump site. I love the feeling of community and raising my baby with the help and support of others. I also like to share from my experiences as a mom. 
    I am actually still apart of my mom’s group on Facebook from when my son was born in 2011. We started on the bump and migrated over pretty quickly. Unfortunately, most of the women on there are no longer having babies so as They can relate to elementary school discussions but not much on new baby topics. 
    I cant believe most of our babies are 6 months now. 
    To share something about me, I was on the spreadsheet twice. I added myself once and then somehow my information disappeared then I asked someone to add me, they did and then my information was gone again. I kind of gave up in hopes that when FB time came that I could partake then. 
    My daughter was due on July 4th but came a little early on June 22nd. i have a 7 year old son and two dogs. 

I really hope I’ll be able to be added. Im so sorry this is so much later and hope I don’t sound like I’m intruding but I really just need to see posts and know I’m not alone. Its 4am here in Maryland and everyone is sleeping except me. 

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and that your New Year is filled with fun, love and most of all laughter. ♥️