Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW 8/07

*This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle

CD/DPO

Timing

Typical LP length:

Testing

R/R

CS/Q:
**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: TWW 8/07

• Options
    chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited August 2018
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/guessing 8 or 9?

Timing: I think good... 

Typical LP length: 9

Testing: Planning to use the expensive one tomorrow morning if AF doesn't come

R/R: WFH day tomorrow YAY

CS/Q: Question... because I'm absolutely symptom spotting... does anyone else get a TON of creamy/watery CM before AF every cycle? yesterday it was uhm, interesting to say the least. ** TMI ** tannish in color with like, threadish things in it? prob AF coming. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin I really hope AF stays away and that nice pretty expensive test is worth while! sometimes I get CM before AF, but it's not very creamy. It's thick and sticky though. Tan could indicate old blood (brown) so at this point it could be because there is spotting before AF or some residual "old blood' from implantation. FX its the latter! 

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: Friday! I keep telling myself it WILL be neg before Friday so don't even waist your strips or your emotions.

R/R: I'm symptom spotting like a crazy woman. I woke up with some light cramping this morning and rather than thinking "oh, that must mean AF is on the way", I convinced myself it could be implantation and pulled up coutdowntopregnancy.com to see based on my O day when would be likely implantation days... Of course today was the first "common" day. My subconscious is killing me. Then I scroll down to read "Signs of implatation" and the first bullet point is "mild cramps around time of implantation" as though I haven't read this before or I don't know this... come on girl, get it together.
    Image result for incredibles pull yourself together meme

CS/Q: nope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chichiphin TMI, but: never had tanned coloured but I had some strange almost stringy/stretchy but also creamy and sticky all at the same time these past few days. So weird. 

Month/Cycle
    : 4/3

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: high

Typical LP length: 16

Testing: I am weak...tested this AM at 9DPO, BFN...soooo, pretty much WFAF at this point  :( I'm weak so I'll probably test again in a couple days...I just love to pee on my money apparently! 

R/R: I was already feeling generally eh this week. BFN didn't help. Should've waited another couple of days! Weather is supposed to be nice and hot this week...woo! 

CS/Q: Not much to see, I don't think! 

• Options
    @chichiphin Fx for you! I don't notice CM before AF, but I will keep an eye out this week since she is due on Saturday.

@thegirlwhowaited_ Oh guuuurll! You and I are in the same boat. Had the cramping and the pinching. I was haunting countdown this weekend even though implantation was a couple days off. I was a teary mess this morning at the BFN. Fx for you.

Month/Cycle
    : 18/15

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: Did this morning. BFN.

R/R: Foolishly tested this morning when implantation may not even have happened yet. BFN of course. Just reminded me why I don't buy tests. It is also hot as hell here. I just want to be home in the water.

CS/Q: - 
  • Options
    ska8471 
    ...I just love to pee on my money apparently! 
    @ska8471 I love this. If I were you I'd test again on Thursday morning. It takes time after implantation before you can turn a test and implantation can be anywhere from 6dpo on. I think 9dpo is most common so you could possibly be just implanting today and wouldn't be able to turn a test until hcg builds up in your system enough.
  • Options
    @thegirlwhowaited_ I'm hoping it is the latter as well but I keep telling myself that is the slim chance, not the higher probability option haha... and I'm right there with you when it comes to symptom spotting. Example from this morning's internal thought process: do my nipples look weird today, like... pregnancy nipples LOL

@ska8471 sorry for the BFN. FX it is just too early! 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @meri-mac I'm sorry about your BFN <3 . Hopefully AF doesn't come this weekend and you can test again successfully.
  • Options
    @meri-mac sorry for the BFN.. I'm also over the heat here. I need fall 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    marebear15marebear15 member
    edited August 2018
    @chichiphin - I always get creamy CM 2-3 days before AF. FX for your testing!

@thegirlwhowaited_ I always searching for implantations signs around the middle of my LP. Drives me crazy!

@ska8471 - It's still early yet, but I'm always way impatient too *sigh*

@meri-mac - Sorry about the BFN  :( Hopefully you can test in another day or two.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 9 last time

Testing: Friday and Saturday BFN, wfaf

R/R: Work just slammed me and I don't have my extra coworker so I feel like I'm running around all day with not a chance to catch my breath.

CS/Q: Got another temp drop this morning, this time below the coverline, so I'm just waiting for AF to make her appearance. At least my LP is longer this month?

• Options
    @marebear15 congrats on a longer LP even tho the temps are dropping. I'm glad you got past the 9 day LP

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @marebear15 @thegirlwhowaited_ @chichiphin

Thanks, ladies! Definitely was too early, I will test again in a few days. I even told myself as I was taking the test out of the package that this was a poor choice...did it anyways. Zero self control. Luckily the new tests I ordered from Amazon aren't arriving until Thursday! (Very small town, I don't dare buy them at the local pharmacy...pregnancy rumours are rampant enough here).
  • Options
    chichiphin yes I had this last month about CD23-27. I kept thinking I had peed myself or it was AF. I still haven't gotten AF, my cycles are all screwy since I quite BC a few months ago so I"m not sure why CM was this "consistency" and it went away after a few days.

• Options
    @lulu1180 I was also doing this yesterday. I was freaking out because they were darker...I had just gotten out of the shower :sweat: 

@chichiphin My MIL works near the pharmacy and knows everyone so I don't dare go there. I picked up a pack of 2 in the city and burned one today *sigh*

@marebear15 Sorry for the BFN. We will keep fx for you. Glad your LP has lengthened and I hope you get some reprieve at work <3
  • Options
    @ska8471 sorry about the bfn.

@meri-mac right there with ya.

@marebear15 sorry about the temp drop.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: tested this morning bfn maybe again tomorrow  

R/R: ugh I couldn't sleep last night and kept waking up. Was finally wide awake around 3 and had to pee but I didn't think to test then. I was going to hold it when I finally got up but *Tmi* had to poop so bad and tested then on an internet cheapie. I then went down a rabbit hole looking at reviews for them and most people say they don't work until a few days after your missed period or at all. 

CS/Q: temp still looks good but there was shift last month at 11dpo.

• Options
    @asupernovablizzardstorm After I POAS, I remembered peeing in the middle of the night. In any case, IMP probably hasn't happened and it wouldn't make a difference. Luckily, Countdown to Pregnancy reminded me that it takes 3 to 4 days after IMP to get a positive. Fx for you!
  • Options
    @asupernovablizzardstorm Hey when you're ttc, there's no limit to what we'd do. Poop or not :D 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN