1st Trimester

1 Bfp and then multiple bfn ☹️ Is there any hope?

kayleyprekayleypre member
edited August 2018 in 1st Trimester
So I tested yesterday at 9dpo and got a clear Bfp with first response early detection (photo is attached below)

w) and then decided to test today to be sure it wasn’t a false positive.. 6 tests later and far too much money they have all come up bfn! I know it’s probably a chemical pregnancy but I didn’t thing your hcg could drop so much in one day? I guess I’m just hoping there’s ladies out there who have had similar situations and turned out to be pregnant anyway (wishful thinking) so share your stories ladies! I need some hope xoxo

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: 1 Bfp and then multiple bfn ☹️ Is there any hope?

• kayleypre said:

So I tested yesterday at 9dpo and got a clear Bfp with first response early detection (photo is attached below) 
    IMAGE REMOVED
    w) and then decided to test today to be sure it wasn’t a false positive.. 6 tests later and far too much money they have all come up bfn! I know it’s probably a chemical pregnancy but I didn’t thing your hcg could drop so much in one day? I guess I’m just hoping there’s ladies out there who have had similar situations and turned out to be pregnant anyway (wishful thinking) so share your stories ladies! I need some hope xoxo

Maybe the second line is darker IRL but I don’t see anything on your test. We’re they all the same brand? Different tests can have different sensitivities, especially when you’re early. Also, FYI it’s against the rules to post you hpt’s outside the What does a positive hpt look like? Thread.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • I don't see a line. Sorry.

You will have this post closed, as you are not supposed to post pre sticks in threads, except the designated thread. 
  • Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"