Questions

How are you feeling?

GTKY: What is your favorite season
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Week 3 Check-in (W/O 8/6)

• Options
    Due date: 4/15

Any appointments? Just scheduled our first - 9/10

Questions? HOW AM I GONNA MAKE IT TILL 9/10?

How are you feeling? Tired.  Vommy. 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Usually fall. I love the beginning of football and making chili and Halloween and hot apple cider.
  • Options
    Due date: April 16th 

Any appointments? None yet... going to wait another week to schedule. 

Questions? Is it crazy I already am dying to know if it’s a boy or girl?! 

How are you feeling? Just a bit bloated otherwise normal. 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Summer! I am a teacher so I love getting to spend extra time with my little princess. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MRDCle, your due date is my DS's birthday!

@nrsv512, absolutely not crazy!  I did a Thanksgiving gender reveal with my first, and I'm so excited to find out and announce with this one too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Due date: April 10th

Any appointments?  First is on the 23rd which is also my daughter’s (and youngest) 5th Birthday!

Questions? None really just wishing the 1st trimester would go faster.

How are you feeling?  Nausea started so yay for that..

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Summer! I love the heat!
  • Options
    Oops sorry just realized this was for later EDDs than mine! I blame pregnancy brain! 
  • Options
    kylebhkylebh member
    edited August 2018
    Due date: 4/6

Any appointments? We've got an appointment for the first week of September. Otherwise just trying to chill. 

Questions? Does anyone else feel as anxious as I do about every little thing (i.e. what is that feeling, why does my back hurt, is that sharp pain serious)?

How are you feeling? Anxious. And tired. But no real nausea yet, so that's great. 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Well now that i live in Northern California, it feels like the seasons are all similar, but when I live somewhere with 4 seasons, I do love fall - sweaters, and leaves turning colors, and crisp air!

ETA - Oops, this is the wrong due week! I'm still getting used to this board!
  • Options
    @kylebh I live (and was raised) in the bay area... I lived on the east coast for 5 years and the major weather take away for me was... Seasons are overrated  ;):p ... I'm mostly kidding when I say that but I don't miss living in my long sleeping bag of a winter coat for a big portion of the year and living in a steam room the other half lol
  • Options
    Due date: 4/15

Any appointments? Nope, need to call and make an appointment

Questions? None, yet!

How are you feeling? Fatigue, low energy during exercise.

GTKY: What is your favorite season?  Fall, I love wearing layers and boots!
  • Options
    kaleesi93kaleesi93 member
    edited August 2018
    Due date: April Fifteenth

Any appointments? No not yet, still looking into different insurance and a good midwife/doula

Questions? Not yet 

How are you feeling? Always thirsty and hot with nausea that comes and goes, and anxious/antsy, working out extra just to keep my mind calm. 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Spring, April and May are my absolute favorite months of the year, all the new life, baby animals, plants, all the good things
  • Options
    @kaleb87
    Your question, Yes me lol..
    I check my pregnancy+ app and google all day, I don't feel as if something is wrong, really, it just helps to visually confirm everything is fine and normal :) "is this real?"
    I just accept that its how things are for me after a loss
  • Options
    @kaleesi93 I’m like a furnace right now. I’m not the only one apparently! 
  • Options
    @MRDCle haha no you're definitely not alone! Its all this progesterone and extra blood! 
    I literally had to lie down on the floor in front of a fan by the air vent with the A/C blasting till I could get comfortable enough to sleep last night.. But also the weather doesn't help :P
  • Options
    @kaleesi93 and @MRDCle, that's a possible symptom also?  Gah!  I keep thinking I'm getting a fever or catching my DH's cold, then wondering why it's not getting worse.  It feels like I'm having hot flashes, haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kangstadt it is totally a symptom lol!! 
    I've always been really sensitive to the progesterone spikes after ovulation, it heats things up, but being preggo its so much more instense it literally does feel like hot flashes! So hopefully little jelly bean is baking away in there :hushed:
  • Options
    Yep! Looking at my chart I’m running almost a full degree warmer than I was a couple weeks ago!
  • Options
    Due date: 04/18

Any appointments? I have an ultrasound and my first prenatal appointment with the team that delivered my daughter on 09/19; also making an appointment with an ob/gyn closer to home since we recently moved.  

Questions? None yet!

How are you feeling? Physically, good!  Mentally, overwhelmed, but happy!  To map out the last few months of my life: my daughter was born 02/07, we bought a house on 04/27 and moved into it on 04/28, I went back to work from maternity leave on 05/01, tore my ACL on 05/04, had ACL surgery on 06/27, came off crutches on 08/06, and found out I was pregnant on 08/09.  So basically:

GTKY: What is your favorite seasonI'm a teacher, so SUMMER!  
  • Options
    Due date: 04/15/19

Any appointments? We have a meet and greet with the home birth midwife I think I want to use on the 23rd of this month!

Questions? What pregnancy books are your favorite?

How are you feeling? All the things (except nauseous...at least yet!). I am generally a very sensitive and body aware person and have already had cravings (carrots lol) and aversions (sugar and anything bitter), been sooo hot a lot, am very bloated, getting some occasional cramps daily and man do my boobs hurt. Oh and I'm exhausted! Ironically despite all the physical discomfort I'm much less anxious and more content than I usually am :-).

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Winter is my favorite, I really like snow and hot chocolate and CHRISTMAS :-D
  • Options
    @molecularmolly I liked the Mayo Clinic Healthy Pregnancy book.  It covers just about everything, so it always felt like a safe place to turn instead of Dr. Google!