TTC After a Loss
Options

What ovulation prediction test do you use?

thinking about trying these for this go around.  Any suggestions?

Re: What ovulation prediction test do you use?

• Options
    My RE recommends the clear blue easy digital (not the advanced ones) and I like them because it takes the guess work out of it. But I've also used several brands of the cheapie and they are all about the same and work fine. 
  • Options
    I use the wondfo cheapies and then when I think it’s a positive I use the clearblue (expensive) smiley face ones to confirm that way I know for sure 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wondfo cheapies from Amazon. 
  • Options
    Wondfo cheapie and I confirm with my Ava bracelet and FF. The wondfos have always worked fine for me.
  • Options
    ruby696 said:
    Wondfo cheapie and I confirm with my Ava bracelet and FF. The wondfos have always worked fine for me.
    @ruby696 How do you like the Ava bracelet?  I'm considering it, but since we'll likely only continue TTGP through March of next year, not sure I can justify the cost as this point.  

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    I used to use first response, but I didn't like having to decifer the lines so I switched to clear blue.... I'm not a huge fan of that either to be honest.
  • Options
    @ruby696 *lurking* I will be honest, that thing didn't predict my ovulation right ONCE in 6 months and I have a very predictable cycle. It's good for temping but that's it. Oh, and customer service is basically non-existent when you need it. Stick to OPKs. 
  • Options
    @McKBaby and @BuckeyeNut05 I'm not sure if I like it yet. I got pregnant the first cycle I used it, but I think that was a coincidence. I've started using it again since my MMC, but I haven't been impressed yet. Granted, it probably doesn't have enough of a history, but it predicted my ovulation date two weeks post D&C. My temp and heart rate have been super low without a rise and I can still turn a test (that's a rant for another day). I'll be surprised if I ovulate at all this cycle and I know I'm not even close at this point based on CM. Also, it hasn't changed its predicton, which it's supposed to do. Who knows, maybe it will if I actually ovulate.

On the plus side, it did correctly (or close enough) confirm ovulation back in May. So there is that. 

I should also admit I'm kind of obsessive  and I still use OPK's and FF. Overkill much? Maybe I need a hobby... :D
  • Options
    @ruby696 I did all three as well!  Type A, what can ya do?  ;)
  • Options
    @BuckeyeNut05 Lol, yup, I can't help myself!