November 2018 Moms

Steals, Deals, Freebies, & Coups

13»

Re: Steals, Deals, Freebies, & Coups

• MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited July 2018
    Free (and cute) baby hat alert!  Only poppy (orange red) and raspberry (fuchsia) available, but totally free.

Go here: https://www.juneandjanuary.com/products/fresh-baby-box?variant=36339456073

Add to cart and sign in (you need to make an account) then use code FBB18JULY at checkout.

I grabbed a teal one before they were gone. :mrgreen:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Baller! Thanks @mojiejo just ordered a poppy one :)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • @MojieJo So so cute! Too bad I apparently make babies with really big heads. I would order one but I don't want to risk it not fitting. :( 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @MojieJo Nice! Thanks for sharing! I just grabbed the poppy one. I figured I could make it work for either sex. :)
  • Thank you @MojieJo! Just snagged a poppy one as well, looked gender neutral to me! 
  • Thanks @MojieJo! Great find!  
  • @offtoneverland I also make big headed babies. Lol
  • kohls is giving out $15 kohls cash for every $50 spent today. i’ve seen a small selection of britax brand car seats and travel systems already on sale (around 10-20% off retail, comprable to other sites’ current pricing). possibly other baby stuff on sale too, but i was only looking at britax this morning.

bought a harnessed booster for dd1, finale price was around $280 with tax, plus getting $75 in kohls cash that i’ll use next week for baby clothes.

free shipping after $25 purchase.
  • Target has 20% off select Graco items today. Lots of strollers, travel systems, car seats, and pack ‘n plays. If you have a target red card you get another 5% off and free shipping. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mustela has 40% off site wide using the code BASTILLE40.  I loved their foam shampoo for newborns.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @offtoneverland You should order a hat if they’re still available - they’re HUGE! I mean, it was free, so I shouldn’t complain, haha. 

This is compared to 2 Gap newborn sizes hats. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• edited July 2018
    So stopped by Target to get my free goodie bag for registering online.  It's pretty decent considering how small that bag is.  They jam pack it full of stuff!  Details in spoiler!

• Honest Co diapers & wipes sample 
    • Target brand diaper sample
    • Pampers diaper & wipes sample baggie + coupons
    • Dr Brown bottle
    • Phillips Avent bottle
    • Lanisoh breast milk storage bag & disposable breast pad sample
    • Small Aveeno baby lotion sample bottle
    • Small Dove baby shampoo sample bottle
    • Aquaphor sample packet
    • Babygenics sample packet
    • Palmers lotion sample packet
    • Nuk pacifier
    • 7th generation coupons
    • Avent coupons
    • Booklet of Target coupons including a 50% off drink at Starbucks located inside a Target
    • Small grey & white reusable bag that it all came in

Then MH & I went to the buybuybaby near us to set up a registry (honestly I just wanted to look at baby stuff, and get the freebie bag :D).  Never having been to BBB it was fun to go to, but honestly it's kinda overpriced and overwhelming.  It was cool to see things hands on, but doubt I'll actually go there again to purchase anything.  Also, compared to the Target bag, it's pretty wimpy.  I'm not gonna complain cause hey, I LOVE free ish lol :D Details in spoiler!

• Chicco pacifier
    • Phillips Avent bottle
    • Windi baby sample
    • Pampers diaper & wipes sample baggie + coupons
    • Lanisoh breast milk storage bag & disposable breast pad sample
    • Noodle & Boo baby wash/shampoo and lotion sample packets
    • Weleda nipple balm sample packet + coupon
    • Babygenics sample packet
    • Gripe water sample packet + coupon
    • Boppy coupon
    • Lanisoh coupon
    • 2 buybuybaby coupons
    • Chicco coupon
    • Thermometer coupon
    • Avent coupons
    • Shutterfly coupon

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Your BBB bag is better than mine! I got mine this weekend too and it had maybe half of that. I mean I'm not complaining, if it's free, it's for me, but it was underwhelming. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 Awww boo!  That's too bad!  :(  It's a lot of coupons which I need to go through and see which ones I might actually use.  What'd you think of the store itself?  I felt like it was overwhelming + overpriced.  But I'm probably just cheap :joy:  Some of the things I was hoping to really check out they actually had really limited options on, but then other things they had a ton of different brands/varieties.  I had been hoping to see a Spectra breast pump hands on, but they only had a Lanisoh & a Medela.  The only CD they had were Bumgenius.  Plus they only had a few diaperbags in a price range I'd consider purchasing.  I dunno, I'm glad we went, but I dunno if I'll be back anytime soon especially since it's a 50+ min drive away.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I had heard about BBB before, but never been. I brought DH and told him to look around a bit and if he liked it, that we would start a registry there. As soon as we walked in, he was like "why wouldn't we register here?" So we did. I am going to hide my Amazon registry and have BBB and Target. It was a bit overwhelming and some stuff was expensive, but we did like the variety and being about to see and touch everything. We ended up finding a better stroller and pack and play that we liked, which was nice. DH didn't stop talking about it all night, so I would say he was a fan lol. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Hopping in on the BBB discussion. They are a bit overpriced, but they always have coupons, usually 20% off (you can also use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons since they are affiliated). I'm pretty sad about the BRU closure - I'm definitely one that likes to touch and feel everything and look at all the options before buying. I just don't get that sense in Target because there is such limited options, so BBB will probably be my go to. 
    *Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

BFP: November 2014, DS born via c-section July 2015 

TTC#2 December 2016

BFP: 12/23/16- No heartbeat at 8 weeks, D&C 01/30/17 

BFP: 03/11/17- Chemical 03/15/2017

BFP: 04/17/17- Chemical 04/22/2017 

05-10/2017 - RPL Testing/Septum Resection Surgery

11/2017-03/2018 3 Natural cycles / 2 TIC w/ trigger shot 

BFP: 03/29/18, Rainbow Baby Boy Due late November/ early December 2018  <3

• We ended up registering at BBB and Amazon, simply because BBB has the best selection of items in store. I admit, it's not the greatest (especially for multiples), but it's way better than our local Target and with BRU closing it's just hard to get your hands on anything to actually see for yourself if you like it. Unfortunately, the closest BBB is 2.5 hours from us, hence also registering on Amazon. We've only really been in-store once, but it allowed us to look at multiple car seats and a few double strollers (which never seem to be in-store). We'll probably take another trip up after our shower to pick up whatever we didn't get.

I've been thinking about opening a registry at Target, but our local stores have such poor in-store selection I feel like it's just as effective to register on Amazon since most items will have to be shipped. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Can't believe we bought our baby crib today! Saved $250 because it was on sale at Wayfair, and the conversion kit was only $35 on Amazon. I can't wait for our little lady's room to come together :) It's starting to feel sooo real!

https://www.wayfair.com/baby-kids/pdp/little-seeds-piper-2-in-1-convertible-crib-ltse1091.html?PiID[]=25611030&amp;source=hotdeals
  • Really good deal if anyone is looking to stock up on wipes (deal is for the 800 count): https://www.amazon.com/Babyganics-Wipes-Fragrance-Contains-100-Count/dp/B0042RJR74
  • For the Amazon Prime members out there, there are great savings on Prime Day on baby items! I can't give you exact examples because the deals aren't the same in Canada, but here there are worth checking.

It's still on today. If you're not a member, I think you can try it for free and unsubscribe before having to pay. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This isn't baby-related, but I thought I would post here for all of my fellow makeup junkies! MAC is giving away a free lipstick today with a $25 purchase for National Lipstick Day. Just in case you ladies wanted to treat yourselves!
  • The green My Brest Friend pillow is on sale for $24 on Amazon! I just bought one. :)Link here.
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @ftm_jen That’s awesome!! My insurance was VERY limited in who I could use to get my pump...which is disappointing because I’ve heard lots of places so freebies/extras, and I did not get any freebies or extras. But, the pump was free, so can’t complain too much! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• serabjornserabjorn member
    edited August 2018
    FYI for those who have picked up a Target "Welcome Bag" in store (from making a registry), there is a great combo deal going on through tomorrow, 8/18/2018:

Use the "$25 off $50" Honest Company coupon to buy two boxes of Honest Company diapers ($25.99 per box)
    +
    Honest Company diaper boxes are "Buy 2 Get a $10 Gift Card" through 11:59pm 8/18/2018.

(...I might have gotten more than one Welcome Bag from more than one Target, and used this combo deal more than once...  :# ...I might have also applied the first $10 gift card to the second diaper purchase, reducing the cost from $26.98 + tax for two boxes to $16.98 + tax... :# )

Nov. '18 September Siggy Challenge: Falling into Fall

• lostarz14lostarz14 member
    edited August 2018
    Free bamboobies 

• Thanks @Lostarz! Have you (or anyone else) used bamboobies? I tried one brand of reusable pads but didn't like them at all. Curious if these work well! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @Lostarz thanks! I just placed an order...excited about their nursing tanks!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • @Lostarz - thank you! I just put in my order too. Such an amazing deal! 

@offtoneverland - haven't tried them before but I've heard great things.

• @offtoneverlandI didn't nurse long and only pumped for about 4 months but I had a few pairs and I really liked them!
  • I don't know if any of you are interested, there's this thing called Bloomlife and I'm giving it a shot during the last month of the pregnancy. With DD2, I had gone through labor for about two weeks and kept stalling, I figured if I had something to help me gauge the contractions and everything on my phone, it would really help. So I signed up for it just to have data to help me make decisions better about even considering whether or not to go to the hospital.

So, link for getting $20 off- https://fbuy.me/j1fB5
  • Kind of late to this, but thanks @ftm_jen for the tip! I just ordered my breast pump through Lucina and got offered a similar deal (free shipping and extra free accessory or replacement kit). Hooray!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Lillebaby has an extra 30% their sale items and they have quite a few carriers for sale. Just use code LASTCHANCE30 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Amazon has a great deal on Huggies diapers right now. Go here: https://amzn.to/2wANkWP
    and clip coupons for the size you want (most of them have both 15-20% off coupons plus $3 off (you have to clip multiple coupons). Then go to the item you want and add it to your cart. Or can do subscribe and save to save additional money. I got a box of 216-count Size 1 diapers for $28 (usually $38.99) by stacking all 3 (two coupons plus subscribe and save).
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Lilly Pulitzer is having their huge semi-annual sale online today. Wishing I wasn’t team green and was team pink so I could buy all of the cute little girl outfits. You may need to wait in an online queue but I promise the deals are worth it. They have accessories and home accents on sale too. I know it’s not really “Baby” but it’s quite a good sale. 
  • Amazon has a lightning deal on nipple shells that collect leaking milk. Adding this to your registry then going to the completion discount to add to cart gets an extra 15% off. For $8.84 I'm giving them a try!

Hurvim Breastmilk Collection Soft Shells & Protect Sore Nipples - Comfort Set of 2 + FREE CARRY BAG - Breast Cups Catchers for Nursing Mom - Milk Saver Collector while Breastfeeding/Pumping - BPA Free https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CRRWS8D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_l84PBbTAND0FJ

• Groupon has a great deal on birth announcements! I got 75 cards (with envelopes) for $12. Shipping will be $8.99 

Custom Greeting Cards and Invitations from PrinterPix (Up to 92% Off)

• @ftm_jen - such an awesome deal! Thanks for sharing! 

I don't think this will affect a lot of people but just FYI... They don't ship to AK/HI/Canada or Puerto Rico. Bummer cause it's such an awesome deal!