Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW - Thursday 07/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle

CD/DPO

Timing

Typical LP length:

Testing

R/R

CS/Q

Re: TWW - Thursday 07/26

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:  last one benched, 19/8?

CD/DPO: don't know for sure

Timing: doesn't matter

Typical LP length: 14-15 usually, but has been varying a bit lately

Testing: no

R/R:  I was hoping to get cleared this week from my back MRI, but my doctor is on vacation until next week, so I am a bit frustrated and of course something showed up on the MRI that was questionable, which probably means more tests.  

CS/Q: no, I am still trying to decide if I want to temp.  I know if I don't, I will regret it.
    @nitnat007, I hate mugginess! We have had a lot of rain lately, but it really hasn't been too humid.  The bridges out of our town keep getting flooded out though, so I have to drive around forever to get anywhere.
  • Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Tomorrow before we leave to go camping

R/R: Work has been a nice distraction this week. I’m hoping for another busy day. I’ve left my schedule open for Monday just in case AF shows and I need to take a personal day.  My preconception genetic screening test should be in by now but I haven’t heard anything from my doctor. I even called and left a message yesterday and she never called me back. I’m getting a little annoyed.

CS/Q: nope

@nitnat007 Sorry you’re dealing with high humidity. It really sucks when you don’t even feel like being outside. Ugh. We’ve had some pretty bad humidity here too. It finally broke and temps have dropped. But of course this is the weekend we’re going to an outdoor water park and we want it to be hot and humid. Lol. Oh well.

@MRDCle Sorry about your plans being scrapped. They sounded pretty amazing. Hopefully you can still make it to your hair appointment? Doing anything fun or different with your hair?

@holly321 I’m sorry you haven’t gotten the official clear from your back doctor yet. Hopefully the questionable spot on the MRI is nothing. I can’t believe they’re making you wait for your doctor to get back from vacation before they’ll talk to you. Can’t someone else look at your images?

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @MRDCle, that is so frustrating, hopefully you can reschedule to do your hair and have your wine soon!  

@LJMoon6, I am sorry you are waiting for results too, hopefully you will get them back soon!
    @prpl11butterfly, trying to decide to buy is so stressful, hopefully you both will be on the same page.  And I have Raynaud's too, it is so miserable.

Afm, no one else will give me the results.  They tried to tell me I had to wait until my follow up with the doctor, which is in September.... I work for a doctor, I am thinking of asking him his opinion if I should see someone. (There is a probable cyst on my kidney, which can be pretty common). I had the results send to my rheumatologist too, so I may call him later.  He is great about getting back to me quickly.
  • Month/Cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: Okay

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: Not planning to but it's hard. Not too optimistic due to our timing

R/R: Rant: My DH has been binge watching a show on Netflix and sits on the couch the whole time after work. I can't wait until he finishes. We have stuff to do! Rave: I'm glad tomorrow's Friday!

CS/Q: Nothing to see
  • @MRDCle Boo I'm sorry your fun plans got ruined!  Cars are such a pain.

@holly321 I hope your MRI turns out okay and it is something they can clear up easily without running more tests.

@LJMoon6 I hope they call you soon!

@crookshanks10 What show is he watching?  Anything good?
  • @nitnat007 I'm with you.... COME ON WEEKEND! 

@MRDCle I'm so jealous of your timing! 

@holly321 I hate that the drs office is making you wait. That's so frustrating. I'm really hoping your questionable spot is nothing.

@LJMoon6 EEK! I have my fx for you for tomorrow!

@prpl11butterfly I hope you like the house tonight. It's such a hard decision. I struggled too with our most recent sell. I found I started loving the house we were in a lot but I'm really glad we ended up moving. 

@Sparty18 I'm still so jealous of your timing! I'm glad you got your CH! It's such a good feeling lol.

@sparklingdiamond I'm glad you got your confirmation of O! Sorry to hear about your DH's trip. Maybe he won't have to go! That has got to be super stressful knowing you're supposed to close around then. My DH is watching this show called Last Chance U. It's about a junior college football team. It's good but goodness, I can't sit on the couch all night after work everyday lol.
  • @nitnat007  I am so over this heat as well, bring on fall!!
    @MRDCle I’m sorry about the car and missing out on wine and fries. 
    @holly321  Fx your MRI is nothing 
    @prpl11butterfly  Good Luck house hunting 
    @cr@crookshanks10
    You’re a nicer wife then I, I would definitely be putting down some binge restrictions. I already do this with DH or he’ll spend every/all evening gaming.
    @sparklingdiamond YAY for O!!!

Month/Cycle
    : 2/2(13 overall with 5 benched)

CD/DPO: 21/5(today anyway)

Timing: -4, -1, O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Probably Aug 2, trying to hold out until DPO 12

R/R: I’m so happy my brother and his wife are here I love visiting, but being around people all afternoon/evening exhaust me. I ended up staying home last night and feel bad because after tonight I’m not sure I’ll see them again before they leave. But I was mentally exhausted and it was physically effecting me. Hopefully today goes better.

CS/Q: Silly FF playing musical chairs with my CHs. I’m going to take today’s CHs and go with it. Start my Progesterone tonight so temps won’t be accurate here on out so I will probably just stop.

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @crookshanks10 I would also be putting my foot down on the binging. If it's not something we both want to watch, it's not binge-able when I'm home. An episode, sure, but that's it 

@sparklingdiamond so glad your O is clear now! I also wouldn't be cool with DH taking that trip around closing time. Much much to stressful.

@kindbytealikat I totally get the the mental exhaustion. Sometimes you just need space and time to decompress. Don't feel bad,  you wont be good company of your worn out.
  • @nitnat007 So far the 8 feels like the 6 to me, just getting used to the button not depressing like the 6. I probably would of waited until the next round of phones if mine didn’t decide to die.  
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @ljmoon6 I'm probably just gonna stick with the standard long bob - BUT I'm considering coloring my hair - which I haven't ever really done.  In high school I had a chunk of blue at the bottom, but I'm thinking of some highlights or something.
    @prpl11butterfly Fx the house tonight is what you're looking for!
    @holly321 eesh hopefully you get some answers soon.
    @sparty18 nice timing!
    @crookshanks10 I swear the second DH's ass hits the couch it's over for the night.  Solidarity. 
    @sparklingdiamond that stinks about the trip. That timing is super crummy.
    @kindbytealikat yeah it's draining having extra people around for sure. 

Hey quick question for a newbie - when do I start POAS? Do I wait till the day that FF tells me? I got hella cheapie tests burning a hole in our hall closet.  Obviously NOW is WAY too early...but when is not too early?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @MRDCle If you have them to spare you can test whenever!  I think 8 DPO is the earliest I have seen someone get a faint positive.  I am 8 DPO and may take one tomorrow just because I have them even though it's way early.
  • @MRDCle I'd test with FMU whenever the tests say the percentage of getting a positive is above 95%. For example, the First Response PTs say that it's 96% accurate on 10 DPO. But the cheapies might be more like 12 DPO
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @sparklingdiamond & @marebear15 very helpful! Thanks ladies!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @prpl11butterfly hope that the house viewing goes well tonight. 
    @holly321 I hope that your rheumatologist will be able to give you some insight on those results. That would be great if you didn't have to wait for your doctor. Sending all the positive vibes for good news!
    @Sparty18 Wohoo for CH's! Your timing is insane too. I am starting to feel old over here. Need to step up our game clearly. 
    @crookshanks10 Oh I back you on that one. I would put a stop to that binge watching immediately. Summer is over so quickly so wasting that time inside seems silly to me. Although I don't remember where you are so many that doesn't play in for you guys. 
    @kindbytealikat I am the same way with company. During the week it is so hard to visit and still do your normal routine. I hope that you still get to spend some time with them before they go. 
    @jessg2223 Good to know! Maybe I will get DH to wait it out. 
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 27/10 or 11

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13ish

Testing: maybe Sunday, although I’m not optimistic that I’ll need to anymore. 

R/R: I am super pessimistic about this cycle now because I started cramping and spotting after sex last night. It’s super early, but not unheard of for me to spot for a couple days prior to AF. I, of course, was thinking ahead to how this would be perfect timing because we could announce at our housewarming party in September. Why do we do this to ourselves?!

CS/Q: Temps are still holding steady. 

• @holly321 Yay for getting off the bench! Can you please tell your husband to “put it in Coach”? :lol:

• Hey ladies!! I've been MIA for the last 2 weeks since H and I were out of the country! Working on getting caught up on all that I've missed and jumping back in to the dailies!

Month/Cycle
    : 3/2

CD/DPO: 29/? (FX that O happened which would make today between 1 DPO and 3 DPO)

Timing: not sure but EOD at least

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: If temps stay high, next weekend. We will be visiting my MIL at her house, so hoping to not test while we're there.

R/R: We had a great time on our trip!! I tried to temp while we were gone, but missed a bunch of days and figured the time difference between the US and Europe would mess up the consistency anyway. My temp this morning was significantly higher than my pre-O temps (after not temping for a few days) and I had EWCM for the last few days so really hoping that O actually happened and I can stay in TWW!

CS/Q: I'll post if I keep getting high temps the next few days, otherwise may need to return to WTO!

@nitnat007 Hope your weather improves soon!! We had great weather in Europe for the last 2 weeks but returned to flooding in the States!
    @MRDCle Your plan sounded awesome! Hopefully your brakes are an easy fix.
    @holly321 Ugh, sorry for the unfortunate timing of your doctor's vacation! Hopefully the spot was nothing and you are able to get off the bench ASAP!
    @LJMoon6 Sucks that you haven't heard back from your doctor yet. I hate when people don't respond to calls or e-mails in a timely manner!
    @Sparty18 Way to go with that timing!!
    @sparklingdiamond FX you actually ovulated!! I'm sorry that your H is causing you stress - I would be frustrated too!
    @kindbytealikat I totally get exhausted being around people all the time as well!!
    @TJtheGoat Ugh I feel you about getting our hopes up about planning when to announce. I kept hoping we'd get a positive while on our trip and get to announce to family once we returned with "souvenirs"... I'm not even sure if I've O'd yet. FX that you are not out for this cycle!! 
  • @general_organa I can't help with that because I can't not test haha!  Glad you got good timing in before he left for the weekend.  
  • @dogmomma271 Oh that would have a been a super cute announcement for you! FX that you did ovulate and ARE bringing back a souvenir, it’s just delayed at customs lol
  • @MRDCle
    Tw pregnancy mentioned
    I have had the elusice positive at 7 dpo, it is possible, but rare to turn a test at 6 dpo, so if the tests are cheap, why not, IMO.  That being said, my most recent pregnancy would not give me a positive test until 15 dpos.
  • @kindbytealikat, don't feel bad, it is exhausting.  I hope you enjoy your last night with your brother.

@sparklingdiamond, I am sorry about the timing of your husband's trip, that is frustrating!

Afm, thanks for the support.  I had to argue with my doctor's office, but they got me in next week.  The doctor never gives MRI results over the phone and they were trying to tell me O had to wait until September ! Which, the original reason for the MRI was to see if my spine was fractured, so that is ridiculous. 
  • @MRDCle @Sparty18 @general_organa Damn ladies. Way to HIO. FX all that hard work gets the job done this month!