TTC After a Loss

New here . TW fertility mentioned

hi all! It seems that one off introductions are accepted in this forum so here I go : 

im here because I just had back to back mmc. In Jan 18 we found out at an ultrasound at 9.5 weeks that there had been no development past 5 weeks. I waited another 1.5 weeks and opted for the D&C, I had retained products of conception and developed an infection, did a course of antibiotics and decided to try misoprotal to complete the miscarriage. I took a reaction to it and it didn’t work so I ended up in the hospital and had a second emergency D&C . 
AF returned 31 days after the first D&C (2 weeks after the second D&C). We decided to bench ourselves until after a much needed vacation in April. We started trying on the trip and got pregnant again after 2 cycles. Over the Canada long weekend we were camping 3 hours away from home when I started to bleed. I miscarried naturally on 07/10/18. The ultrasound showed the same thing as last time. No development passed 5 weeks and miscarried at almost 10 weeks. 

I was very naive before all of this as we conceived our DD after 2 months and go pregnant cycle 1 with the first MMC. My heart goes out to all of you on this board and I look forward to giving and getting support ❤️

Re: New here . TW fertility mentioned

• @canadianmom89 We were just on the F19 board together and I remember your story. It feels surreal that we're both here now. How quickly things change. I'm sorry for your losses and I hope your stay here is short.
  • I too was on the F19 board with you.  I am just trying to trust that the right baby will make its way into our family.  
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss.  I think we all have had the naive feeling before our losses.  Take time to heal 
  • @canadianmom89 I’m so sorry you’ve gone through those losses. The ladies on this board are lovely and I hope you find it as comforting as I have. 
  • hi all! It seems that one off introductions are accepted in this forum so here I go : 

im here because I just had back to back mmc. In Jan 18 we found out at an ultrasound at 9.5 weeks that there had been no development past 5 weeks. I waited another 1.5 weeks and opted for the D&C, I had retained products of conception and developed an infection, did a course of antibiotics and decided to try misoprotal to complete the miscarriage. I took a reaction to it and it didn’t work so I ended up in the hospital and had a second emergency D&C . 
    AF returned 31 days after the first D&C (2 weeks after the second D&C). We decided to bench ourselves until after a much needed vacation in April. We started trying on the trip and got pregnant again after 2 cycles. Over the Canada long weekend we were camping 3 hours away from home when I started to bleed. I miscarried naturally on 07/10/18. The ultrasound showed the same thing as last time. No development passed 5 weeks and miscarried at almost 10 weeks. 

I was very naive before all of this as we conceived our DD after 2 months and go pregnant cycle 1 with the first MMC. My heart goes out to all of you on this board and I look forward to giving and getting support ❤️
    I was on Feb 19 with you. I’m sorry to see you here and wish you all the best. <3

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Welcome to the group, I'm so sorry for your losses.  Our stories have a lot of similarities, I've always conceived easily but I too have had two MMC after having a normal first pregnancy.  Loss really blindsides you when you have a "typical" pregnancy experience first.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • I’m so sorry for your losses.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Sorry for your losses.  Welcome to the board, there's lots of support and information here.
  • Thank you everyone for the support. @ruby696 @denma2015 @McKBaby I’m sorry we all have to be here together ! Hopefully we will be joining bmb again soon ! 
  • I remember you from F19. I was also on there. I’m so sorry for your losses. I hope you’re on here for a short amount of time <3