Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 7/21-7/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Weekend 7/21-7/22

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/9

CD/DPO: 18/4 (or 3)

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Not til AF is late (I chant quietly to myself)

R/R: Woke up with what could be a migraine. I should take my meds. But I slept an hour longer then normal and am now quietly enjoying my coffee on the couch instead of bustling around getting ready for work. I may relocate to the deck since I can hear my cardinal out there.... 

CS/Q: Still think 15 was O day but I'm sick of fighting with FF so I'm giving in.

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly You paint the picture of a very comfy morning. Love it. Sorry you weren’t feeling well! I was at my family reunion this week and caught a terrible cold. Trying not to take much sudafed just in case but it’s a struggle that I sometimes lost. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/?
    Timing: ?  My husband’s doctor told him HIO every 3 days was fine, so we were doing that all month since we didn’t have a good estimate for O. Up until CD26 when I got sick. 
    Typical LP length: ?
    Testing: took one before my reunion just in case, will probably check again in a week if no AF. Stopped BC after Memorial Day so still waiting impatiently to get a better idea of my cycles. Was doing OPKs but decided not to take them on the reunion (shared bathrooms and all). Hope I’ll do better next month!

R/R: being sick isn’t fun!  Never mind HIO, I could use a hug (this morning my H was hugging me thru the sheets to try not to get infected which I did find funny but... inadequate :P). 

CS/Q:  had a darker OPK, but not technically positive, around CD14 so waiting for AF to get a better idea of when to even be testing!  Only one since stopping BC. 8yrs ago cycles were 36d but was confused by AF 24d after stopping BC. Will add temps next month. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: no (ha!), SS like an idiot lol

R/R: MH had a really bad day at work yesterday. Some of you might remember that MH gets harassed pretty bad at work (coworker cut his shoelaces...). Well all that was going really well because the general supervisor really likes him. He even reported the other coworker and got him wrote up. Well last week the general supervisor put in his notice and yesterday was his last day... and shit hit the fan. The one coworker that has it out for him the worst went and got the union vice president because he didn't like what MH was saying they had to do (MH ended up being right). But when the union vice president got there he was telling everyone how much he doesn't like MH (there are a lot of people that do like MH so he found out about it). Then the union vice president reported MH to HR and filed a grievance because he's on straight days but he's only been ther for 3 years. But what I don't get is how they can even have a say because MH has a completely different job title and duties than everyone else. When the job was posted no one signed up for it except for MH and the shift listed was TBD. Plus the union is supposed to have MHs back too. His other supervisor and a HR lady are going to fight for MH. But it looks like his straight days might be over. I’m pissed. Also the general supervisor that’s leaving was the one who was pushing for MH to become a supervisor himself. He’ll still be able to but it might just take a little bit longer. If he does get a supervisor position then he’ll be out of the union and he’ll get paid paternity leave, plus the experience of being a supervisor.

CS/Q: nope
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly Sorry you have to work today. Boo. I agree that CD15 was O. If you put in a - OPK for CD13 does it change it?
    @becs4books Sorry you're sick. Summer colds are the worst. I hope you start feeling better soon!
    *TW* TTC history

4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 1

Timing: O-5, O-3, O-2, O

Typical LP length: 10ish days

Testing: I say no but I'm sure I will change my mind when I feel a strange twinge and convince myself I'm a SS

R/R: My BF and I are going on an overnight getaway tomorrow to Vermont and I'm really excited. We spend plenty of time together but there's something extra romantic about being away from home with the one you love.

CS/Q: Not today!
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly I would guess O was CD15 for you, too, but you have good timing either way!

@LJMoon6 Why are they so horrible to your DH? Someone CUT his shoelaces?? Are they in elementary school? That's awful!

@becs4books I'm sorry you're feeling unwell!
  • Options
    SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited July 2018
    @suzycupcake omg, that gif is making me crave PB&J like crazy now! Yum!

@prpl11butterfly I very much admire people that get up early enough to sip coffee, sit on the deck, contemplate life, etc. before going to work. I set my alarm as late as possible to allow maximum sleeping!

@becs4books Fellow question mark-er over here :) I'll be ordering my OPKs for next cycle as soon as AF shows up.

@LJMoon6 holy jeez! That is all so awful. I really hope he can get out of there and to a happier place soon. I can't imagine people being so freaking immature!

@literatureandink Your trip sounds delightful :) Anything particular you're planning to do while you're there?

Month/Cycle: 3/2
    CD/DPO: 41/?
    Timing: ?!
    Testing: Tomorrow morning :# (You still with me @luckywife10 ?)Through a long and twisted "calculation" done in my mind, the last day we had sex in anything resembling appropriate timing would have been the BD we logged on July 7th. Making this date O-5 means I would have had to ovulate Thursday July 12th for any hope at conception. And 10dop from that would be tomorrow. If BFN tomorrow, I'll test again Wednesday. If that's BFN...welp, I will officially have no clue wtf is going on with my body.
    R/R: Work was ridiculously busy and exhausting today. However, I had Chipotle for dinner and ice cream for dessert and will now continue on our Harry Potter movie marathon! :)
  • Options
    Guys, I didn't have to work today. I just meant that since it was Saturday I could actually enjoy my coffee. Weekdays it's usually cold before I finish it (that's if I can find it to finish it  :D )

@LJMoon6 I despise unions. They are shady majority of the time. I hope YH can that promotion soon.

@literatureandink we honeymooned in VT and it was lovely. I use to spend a lot of time there growing up too. Enjoy your mini getaway!

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly I’m a big fan of relaxing with coffee in the mornings. I try and get up a little early so I can do it on the weekdays.

@LJMoon6 So sorry your DH is going though that at work. Hopefully it’ll improve!

@Swiftlet  Good luck this morning!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 29/15?

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: BFN again today, waiting for AF to arrive 

R/R: No symptoms of anything right now...so debating if FF has my O date wrong. Pretty sure I’m out though. I’ll hang out until I get confirmation. Rave: It’s been a fun weekend despite the rain yesterday. Short week this week then headed away for a long weekend at a lake with my family. 

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler.

• Options
    I’ve missed you guys! I was lurking a little, bit no time to post :disappointed:

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 23/6 (maybe 7) FF and I are arguing about this. I think O day was peak day based on totality of symptoms, but I guess it doesn’t really matter. 

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 13?

Testing: probably Sunday the 29th if no AF. We will be staying with the in laws while the electrician takes our house apart, so before that. 

R/R: It is so lovely not to be on call anymore! I worked two back-to-back overnight shifts, nearly killed myself driving home, then decided to celebrate my freedom with two large glasses of wine. Cue excruciating migraine and spending the whole night puking. But today I feel much better, and I am so excited spend some time in my yard. 

CS/Q:

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly I hope your migraine yesterday wasn’t too bad. I’m doing 1000x better since I’ve been off hormonal BC, but still regularly get them so bad I’m out of commission for the day. Have you ever tried the elimination diets? I’m thinking about trying to do that again. 

@becs4books Just wondering, does your husband have a sperm or erectile issue that would make it tough to HIO EOD? I would be concerned that at every three days you might miss most of your FW, especially since you’re not temping or using OPKs. If you guys are up for, I would try to do EOD at least during FW. But feel free to tell me to mind my own business if youve already considered this. 

@LJMoon6 Ugh that’s so frustrating that your husband co-workers still suck! Hopefully he gets promoted ASAP!

@literatureandink Have fun on your romantic getaway!

@Swiftlet FX for you this morning!

@jessg2223 Does your O day change if you include that discarded temp for CD15? Why did you discard it?

• Options
    @literatureandink I hope you have a good time in Vermont. A one night romantic getaway sounds so nice. MHs coworkers are children. He works in a factory of that helps explain anything. 
    @Swiftlet Good luck today if you haven't already tested. MH just really wants to be a supervisor so he can tell these A-holes what to do. Right now he's a "lead operator" but really he's like an assistant supervisor. He has to plan out all these schedules but then he's not allowed to tell anyone what to do. The ones that don't like him remind him of that all the time.
    @prpl11butterfly Omg lol. I re-read your post and it makes total sense now. I'm glad you didn't have to work lol. I hate unions too. They have done nothing for MH except for suck money out of him.
    @jessg2223 I feel like FF might have your O date wrong. But I'm not sure what it would be either.
    @TJtheGoat Yay for no more on call shifts! I hate when celebrating with one small glass of wine turns into the whole bottle lol. I'm glad you're feeling better today tho. MH just got this promotion at the beginning of the summer so I don't think another one will happen very soon. Although when his general supervisor interviewed him for the position he's in now he said MH did so good he wanted to make him a supervisor right then and there. Too bad that supervisors the one that left. Grrr!
    *TW* TTC history

• Options
    @LJMoon6 wow, that’s terrible for your DH!  I can’t even imagine. Hopefully they get tired of being terrible people soon. 
    @literatureandink VT, sweet!  I used to love to go there when I lived in New England.  Enjoy!  
    @Swiftlet sounds like a nice evening!  We’ll  be here after your test.  Glad to not be alone in ? cycles. 
    @jessg2223 enjoy looking forward to your trip!  Love that anticipation. 
    @TJtheGoat glad you got time to relax And time to recover!  Sorry for the migraine, that sucks.  We don’t have any known issues but I did OPKs for a month without a positive, so just gonna wait for a second AF after going off the pill so we can have a better idea of timing!  Next cycle I hope I can follow all y’alls example and keep it up!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2
    CD/DPO: 42/?
    Timing: ?
    Typical LP length: ?
    Testing: BFN this AM. I guess if no AF, I'll test again next weekend? Although I felt a crampy briefly this morning, may mean tomorrow is the day she finally shows.
    R/R: Sigh. I have some cheap OPK strips in my Amazon cart right now. I guess it ain't over until AF comes but Wednesday will mark 45 days, which is the longest cycle I've ever recorded. At this point I just want to get on to the next cycle already and quit with this drawn out crap. Really appreciate everyone's good wishes yesterday though - at least I have people to turn to who get it :)<3
  • Options
    @TJtheGoat I discarded it because I was away that night and the room we slept it was very warm. If I add it back in it doesn’t change my date. 

@LJMoon6 Me too, but I don’t know what it would be either haha time will tell. My cycles have been 30-32 days the since coming off BC in January except for one 38 day cycle in February. 

@becs4books Thanks! I can’t wait!

@Swiftlet Hang in there! Hopefully AF comes soon.