It's another Wednesday already! Some of us are at the halfway mark, and all of us are getting there! Woo hoo!
Welcome to the PGAL (Pregnant after loss) weekly thread!
**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage/spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.There is no need to add specific trigger warnings in your posts, but you may if you choose.**
1. How far along are you? Any milestones?
2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)?
3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?
4. Any appointment updates?
5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here):
6. GTKY: If you had intro music, what song would it be?