November 2018 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here

15678911»

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

• Loading the player...
  • Hello- I just found this board, so I'm a bit behind. My name is Anna, I'm 27, married, and a first time mom. Baby is currently 19 weeks and due November 14th.
  • Welcome, @Knottie1472996508! Great to have you! Please consider changing your username to something we can easily remember. It's tough to keep all of the Knotties straight. Congrats on your little one!
  • Hi, Mommas! Late to the party, but hey
  • xrae05xrae05 member
    I’m glad I’m not the only one late to the game. Congratulations!!
  • Hi, I'm Brianne and my husband and I are expecting our first baby due November 18th! 
  • @honeybeebub Welcome, friend! :) So good to see you here! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • jquallsyjquallsy member
    edited July 2018
    Hi Everyone! My DH and I are both 30, we are expecting our 2nd and 3rd babies! We have a 5 year old boy. Our di/di twins are due in December but we will have a scheduled c-section mid November! Baby A is a boy and Baby B is a girl! 
  • rpreston17rpreston17 member
    edited August 2018
    Hi! I'm Roberta. I'm 28, soon to be 29 in a few days, DH will be 30 in November. I am a stay at home Mom of a awesome 8 year old boy and soon to be baby girl! Due November 20th and can't wait for her to be here! We live in Wisconsin with our 2 cats and 3 dogs. 
  • I know that I am late (a lot) to this but I am Kali, I am 20 years old with my first baby. (It’s a boy) My boyfriend and I have been together since my Sophmore year of high school and couldn’t be happier. Our little boy is due 11/05 . So I cannot wait to welcome him into this world! Hope you all are having amazing pregnancies so far!

I am sorry it took so so long to join, I was looking for a good app that gives me the information I liked as well as a lovely group of ladies!
  • Hey everyone! I'm Heather, I'm 30, my husband is 29. We're from Ohio. We have 3 beautiful daughters, 11, 4, & 1.5. After deciding to try for a boy, we're due with girl #4 on November 21st.  :D
    This is the first time I've had an app for any of my pregnancies.
  • edited August 2018
    Hi everyone! I’m so late to this but hello anyway. My name is Nusrat. I’m a teacher from Texas!  This is my first baby :smiley:  My due date is Nov 4th.
    I’m very excited to be on this journey with you ladies!
  • Hello. I’m Liz. Expecting my first baby. A girl! It’s a great journey. I stare at the ultrasounds and wonder how a whole human being grows everyday inside of me. Really excited but sometimes very worried about the resources I need. My due date is late November. Still trying to find jobs due to do in my present condition. Any links would be helpful. I live in Los Angeles, CA.
  • Heyy! I’m 26 from BK Ny and DF and I are expecting our second child each we both have sons and this is our first daughter together. My fiancé and is from Nj and he will be 30 shortly after our DD is born. My son will be 9 a wk after DD is born and my fiancé son just turned 6. We couldn’t be happier I’m due the 9th of November but everyone thinks she will be here earlier. 
  • paigeb2paigeb2 member
    edited November 2018
    Hello, everyone!! I'm new to the board, although my due date is 11/30 😅 My name is Paige, I'm 31 years old, and I'm located in Central Florida ☺️ A friend suggested I join the community board, since I'm getting close, and have no idea what to expect, seeing as I'm a first time Mom 🤷🏼‍♀️ Happy to meet y'all! ❤️
  • Hello everyone! This is my first pregnancy and I am super excited/anxious! I am 35 and will be 36 when I deliver. I got my BFP a couple weeks ago. I am going for my first ultrasound on April 10. We live in Vancouver, BC Canada. 
  • edited October 2019
    I'm a little late to the party I see, but oh well. 

I am a first time mom, my husband and I found out I was pregnant 4 months after our wedding (baby is not only a valentines night baby... But a Nuvaring baby, lol 😬). I am 25 and hubby is 26. We have been together for 10 years, but friends long before that. My due date was originally 11/7(my brothers birthday), then moved back to 11/2. I went into labor the night of 11/3, went to the hospital at 7am on 11/4, delivered on 11/5! It's been a wild ride for sure... But oh Lord, I would not change it for the world! And I am starting to get baby fever now that my brother and his wife recently announced they are expecting their first, who is due on Cinco de mayo!