December 2018 Moms

Weekly Due Date Check-In w/o 7.16 for EDDs 12.9-12.16

How far along are you?

Any appointment updates?  

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? 

GTKY: What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Due Date Check-In w/o 7.16 for EDDs 12.9-12.16

• How far along are you?
    18.5! 
    Any appointment updates?  
    A/S a week from today! 
    Not too much, things are pretty quiet around here. Baby is busy and I'm happy to be feeling the movement often! 
    Caring about what other people think/putting other people before myself to a ridiculous degree. I am getting better (especially with the coaching of H), but I still assume people are mad at me for no good reason, or that things are my fault that really aren't. I hope to continue to care less as time goes on, or at least with a kid I'll have less time to worry about if people are mad at me for no reason. 
  • @morgantu I have faith that you'll care less and less as time goes on! I need to work on my RBF, because I know my micro expressions give me away often.

How far along are you?
    18+6 !!

Any appointment updates?  
    Just waiting for next month, my A/S is scheduled for when I ticker over to 21 weeks on the first.

Dear Diary, nothing is more motivating than moving into a small house - I want to get rid of everything! And since Facebook buyers piss me off, I am looking at more big donations than usual, like giving some sewing machines to the local arts center (I just saw that they have fashion design classes and I reckon that they'd like some free machines).

Besides loving pb&j sandwiches with milk? I may never grow out of hating dishwashing. DH is the dishwasher in this house - he may not be perfect, but when it's just me I let the things pile up for a month - I have no excuse.

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?
    19w1d - almost halfway! O_O

Any appointment updates?  
    My a/s isn't until next Friday, I'll be 20+4 at that point :( My next appointment with the OB is on the 30. 

So I visited my friend and held her baby this weekend, and it was a very meh experience. I left kind of terrified, wondering what the hell I'd gotten myself into. 

But then my brother's wife had their baby this weekend and I visited and OMG I LOVE HER AND COULD HOLD HER FOREVER. So okay. It turns out I like some babies more than others and I'm feeling a little less terrified about having a newborn again. 

Biting my nails :(
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks tomorrow

Any appointment updates? Naw. Anatomy scan isn’t until the beginning of August. 

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? We should probably start another identical thread to be like the cool kids, right? 

GTKY: What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t? Aside from my awesome middle school self-esteem (read: none) maybe my sweet tooth. It’s sort of out of control but I don’t know how to manage it. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • start another identical thread to be like the cool kids, right?
    Lolz :lol:

Anniversary
  • How far along are you?
    18w2d

Any appointment updates?  
    Not til 7/31.

My poor DD keeps having nightmares early in the morning. :( I feel so bad. She wakes up and cries and usually she wakes up happy. It’s so sad when they’re scared!

I think I thought at some point I would start being less of a homebody and want to be out of the house more. I’m a sahm and I still just like being home even though I’m here all week. There are some days I have to get out but most days I never even go outside. Oops!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • How far along are you?
    18w6d

Any appointment updates?  
    Anatomy scan on Monday!! WOO!!! I did just have a regular appointment on Friday and it went well! I me another OB in the hospital due to mine being out of town, so I've at least got two familiar faces for potential delivery OB!

Kind of been slacking on potty training this week. We ripped out the bathroom downstairs, then FIL was sick last weekend and couldn't come up to help put the new tile down, so we've had to go upstairs for the bathroom. I barely want to walk up the 1.5 flights (split level plus upstairs floor) to go pee myself, let alone make sure my toddler gets up there in time. We'll pick it back up next week when we have our toilet back downstairs lol.

Being messy/not cleaning. I'm so bad about just letting (clean) clothes pile up on the dresser or just sticking my dirty dishes in the sink.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• How far along are you? 18 and change

Any appointment updates?  None right now, I think my next appointment is in a week or so? 

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? Rant: I'm 2 weeks into getting progesterone shots and my butt hurts. hmph. Also, I have to travel to North Carolina alone with 3 children for a baseball tournament in less than 2 days and have yet to pack a single thing. Send help. 

GTKY: What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t? I thought that after being a mother for almost 11 years, I'd be a morning person by now, or at least accept that I have to be a functioning adult before 10 am. Nope, hasn't happened yet. 7 am still sucks just as much as ever. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • How far along are you?
    18w5d

Any appointment updates?  
    No appointments, may have to move my anatomy scan 

I am still struggling emotionally. 

hmm, nothing really. Maybe Disney movies? 
  • How far along are you?
    19 weeks today! I can't believe I'm almost halfway to my due date.

Any appointment updates?  
    I have a follow-up anatomy scan in a week-ish. The doctors weren't too worried last time, but they wanted to recheck some things as they couldn't get great pictures of the heart since he was so low down in my pelvis.  They were pretty certain it's a BOY though! So, that's exciting.

I'm super stressed about finding daycare... I really have no idea what we will do if we don't have something lined up for April when DH goes back to work after his paternity leave.  So far, I've not found anything near me. No one's calling me back!

My love of sleeping in late. lol
  • How far along are you?
    19+2

Any appointment updates?  
    AS on the 26th

Feet have started hurting when i stand for awhile now  :( 

Lying in bed with headphones in blasting music and drowning out the world enjoying it now while i can