October 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change- 7/14

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change- 7/14

• Options
    cagncoo12cagncoo12 member
    edited July 2018

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 25 weeks, cauliflower 

2. How are you feeling? Crampy, gassy, large, and my arm hurts from a bad blood draw. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope only week this month with no baby doc appts, guess I’ll embrace it.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Just laying here worrying that my cervix is shortening as I type... I’ll find out a week from Monday if it is continuing to shorten or staying put. Just hate not knowing... makes me concerned with every ache, pain and pressure.

5. GTKY: Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to? My car go to station is Y2Country, love Country music!

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 27 weeks, size of a head of lettuce 

2. How are you feeling? relatively good! Just super gassy lol

3. Any appointments this week? yes! Growth ultrasound on thursday!

4. Rants/raves/questions? These weeks are going waaayyyyy too fast

5. GTKY: Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to? honestly I don't really have one anymore. I listen to the radio in the car and that's about it. 

DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 25w size of a prairie dog

2. How are you feeling? Ginormous. Stressed about life stuff and getting things done. Go on vacation on Monday - that's causing about 25%of the stress. I'm hoping once the prep part is done and I'm gone I'll be able to telex and enjoy it.

3. Any appointments this week? Nothing

4. Rants/raves/questions? See above. Also DS's sleep schedule is still messed up... and we're going on vacation. I'm not sure this will help but at least it's not hurting anything. 

5. GTKY: Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to? Depends on my mood. Lately more Maroon 5 ish. 

• Options
    cvv1030cvv1030 member
    edited July 2018

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 28 weeks, 3rd Tri happy dance!  Baby is the size of an eggplant. 

2. How are you feeling? Lots of round ligament discomfort, sciatica kicking my butt (literally). 

3. Any appointments this week? No, next week is glucose test and 2nd anatomy scan.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Anyone else started working on their birth plan? What kinds of things would you include on yours? FTM and just not sure where to start, but I saw some good advice on a separate thread about keeping requests specific (bulleted and short) and not including things that would be normal, standard procedures (i.e c-sections). 

5. GTKY: Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to? 90's throwback jams, Pandora doesn't disappoint. 

• Options
    @cvv1030 - There is a whole thread on birth plans; I’ve linked it below and will also bump it.  I imagine some of us are just getting around to this.  (I had asked the question in the AMA thread also to get an opinion from the other side.)

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12730142/birth-plans
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 27 weeks, size of a bunch of romaine! 

2. How are you feeling? I had a weird leg pain for 2 days but I think it was from the elevation change and pressure while flying because I went to Chicago with friends for the weekend and it’s gone now. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? I’m starting to get to the point where i can’t breathe bending over so If I need to, i have to take a deep breath and do it quickly while exhaling and then get back up to breathe in again haha  

cvv1030 same. I love my smashmouth pandora station. It plays all the late 90s and 2000s hits that I love :) 

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• Options
    @knottieamusements, awesome! Thanks! 
  • Options
    @sarahzett, smashmouth definitely brings back memories! 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 28 weeks. Baby boy is the size of an eggplant.

2. How are you feeling? I’m actually feeling pretty good since I got back from vacation on Friday. I’m a lot more comfortable now that I’m back in my own bed.

3. Any appointments this week? OB appointment on Friday.

4. Rants/raves/questions? it seems like it should be time for the glucose test at this appointment, but they didn’t mention it. I guess I will just go prepared to do it.

5. GTKY: Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to? anything 60’s rock is my favorite, especially to blast while I clean the house.