January 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC 7/13

2»

Re: FFFC 7/13

• Options
    Sometimes I would pump a bottle before going to bed at night and just let it sit out (fresh breast milk is safe at room temp for up to 6 hrs, I think). Then when DD would wake up for her first MOTN feed, DH would just use that bottle. It wasn't warm, but it wasn't cold, either. 

To heat up bottles, we would fill a glass pitcher with water and heat that up in the microwave, then swirl the bottle in that. It still took a 1-2 min, but it was faster than using just warm water from the tap. 
  • Options
    @Mandamay1414 Yes! I forgot how long breast milk stays at room temp. That's a great suggestion!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @alexandraseattle omg you're amazing lol. Unfortunately the client is in ATL (I'm in Portland) and is a giant corporation... Not exactly my laid back, flexible dream come true. My small PDX agency had so much promise! Just crappy that they don't 'get' the family thing. Their perks are more fridge full of beer and drink-at-your-desk type stuff. It was cool before we started this journey, and now it just kinda seems trivial/low on the priority totem pole.