January 2019 Moms
Options

Second Trimester Dance Party!!

Because some of you are already there and the rest of us will soon follow. Woohoo! You made it. Welcome to second trimester. Let’s partyyyy!!!

*I know there are different opinions on when you hit second tri so just go for whatever you consider as second tri*

Re: Second Trimester Dance Party!!

• Options
    Lucky ladies!!! I am getting there...slowly by surely :)  11w4d today!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @AliKay20 I'm not there yet but I effing loveddddd Ali Wong's netflix special so I'm here for now to support your GIF choice!

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• Options
    LCRbelleLCRbelle member
    edited June 2018
    Seems soooo far away
    I’m only ten week tomorrow!

edited because only half of what I wrote posted
  • Options
    @merostomata I love this so much  :D 
  • Options
    Creeping in from feb ‘19 board and I’m superrr jealous!! Have all your first trimester sickness/nausea/food adversions left? Or when did it go? Congratulations ladies!!!! 
  • Options
    @cali1710 most of mine is gone. I’m still wary of things like milk and beef that made me sick before, and every now and then I get a little nauseous if I don’t eat, but it’s mostly gone. I’ll be 16 weeks tomorrow. The worst of it was gone a little after I hit 14 weeks.
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Omg I can’t believe I need to wait two more weeks until I can dance w y’all...lol (12 wks yesterday)
  • Options
    @AliKay20 - you'll be there soon!! Then we'll all celebrate! 
  • Options
  • Options
    @alikay20 if it makes you feel better I was due at the end of the month with DD1 and ended up having her early on in the month.  Really anything goes once we hit January!