November 2018 Moms
Options

Bad Mom Confessions

13»

Re: Bad Mom Confessions

• Options
    bkosybkosy member
    I think I eat too much tuna. I really try not to, but I love tuna! I try to keep it to twice a week
  • Options
    Something about the star anise in the chai and possibly other herbs in it can potentially induce labor. It’s one of those debated no no’s, but I’m a PGAL mom so I want to be safe. I’m really missing it. I buy the Tazo concentrate and make iced lattes at home...*sigh*. It’s like a little bit of Fall all year round. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy All of my crazy cravings have fizzled, but in the beginning, I saw a Subway commercial one night at around 10:00 and thought to myself, 'There's no way I'm going to make it through the night without that sub in my life.' I say give in to those cravings all you want!
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy McDonalds serves
    breakfast at night?

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 they now have an all day breakfast menu! IDK why, but I have craved the scrambled folded egg from McDonald's this entire pregnancy. It was my go to when the morning sickness was so bad.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @iheartbooks No judgment here, girl. I think you should do whatever you're comfortable with, and if you have these conversations with your doctor and he/she is okay with it, who cares what strangers, acquaintances, or even friends think? I am looking forward to indulging in a small glass of wine as well, but for my own personal preference, I don't feel comfortable doing so until the pregnancy is almost over. That's just my comfort zone. Your comfort zone is different. Live your pregnant life within your own guidelines! I highly doubt you would ever put your baby's health at risk, especially since you're putting in the effort to research.

People are crazy about pregnant women. *eye roll*
  • Options
    @iheartbooks no judgement! Love your attitude about it all, too! I'm also 100% with some wine, but like @lachnessmomster I personally am waiting for later in pregnancy. I'm thinking that since third trimester will start soon after school does, it will be great time to have my occasional glass of wine :D  I haven't had any stranger judgement yet, but I'm sort of expecting it next week at the conference I'm going to. I definitely will be having my morning coffee each day!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @iheartbooks love your rant  :) no judgement from me!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!! You all are the best... I feel so much better after that rant haha!