Options

FFFC 7/13

Image result for confess gif
Lets hear them ladies!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC 7/13

• Options
    I've got a few bratty ones today.

1) I'm super annoyed with peoples' reaction to the whole Build a Bear pay your age fiasco. Moms are freaking out saying it was a scam and complaining about waiting in line for 3+ hours with a small child to get a cheap stuffed animal. I'm like relax, chances are your 2-3 year old doesn't need another stuffed animal and doesn't want to wait in a crowd of people for hours. Just because an item is cheap doesn't mean it's worth the hassle. A kiddo would have probably been waaaaay happier spending that time playing with you any instead.

2) I'm super annoyed that DH doesn't want to go on a tropical vacation in October due to wanting to save money. I love that he's good with money and I know he wants the best for our family but I cannot get myself to give a shit about saving over a beachy vacation with the kiddos. These years fly by, you can always get more money but your can't get these years back. Plus I've been pregnant for 9 months!! I need to go to the Caribbean!!

3) I have a few bottles of good wine waiting for me post birth, I am STRONGLY looking forward to enjoying them now that the end of pregnancy is near.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @runsomewhere I've never understood the whole build a bear concept, so I have no sympathy for those parents. 
    Enjoy that wine!!! I was given a bottle of wine from Tennessee winery  at my dads memorial. It was the same weekend we found out I was pregnant. So it's been sitting there taunting me since November...better believe I'm opening that puppy and drinking it the day I get home from the hospital! I'll savor ever sip...gulp...chug...every piece. 
    Your H needs to just give in. I agree, money can be replaced, the time making memories cannot. 

I made a basic yellow cake with butter cream frosting yesterday and bought vanilla ice cream to go with it. There is now only 1/4 of the cake left and half the ice cream is gone. I may have gone into sugar coma however, I've enjoyed every damn piece. 
    Can't really take full credit for all of it, my niece decided to take a big slab to her dads because "it's her favorite cake". 
    However, now DH wants me to make him my pineapple upside down cake. He even bought all the fixings for it. I have NO desire to make this damn cake for him, solely because he has been a complete asshat these past 2 weeks. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    @zombiehoohaa Bahahaha I love it. I'd just go with "what have you done lately that you deserve this cake?"
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    Ugh....no more popsicles for baby. I just had one and now he's going nuts in there. He's too big for it not to hurt now.