August 2018 Moms

Birth Announcements?

I know pretty much everyone left for Facebook back in April.  But I'm hoping we can persuade a few of you to come back one more time and let us know when you have your baby?  Between those of us who didn't follow to Facebook, those who are friends on other boards, and those who have been benevolently lurking, I think there are a few people who would love to know how things go for everyone.

I think some of the August crowd is coming up on 37 weeks, so I suspect some babies may be here already?

I will happily take any details and pictures you want to share, and I absolutely respect that some people would rather keep some things private.

Either way, I'm thinking about everyone and sending positive vibes out to all of you!

Re: Birth Announcements?

• Can't wait for announcements! Of course preferably when all the babies are fully cooked 
  • Loading the player...
  • nugs41nugs41 member
    Yay! I have been checking in here hoping that some people were still semi active. 34 weeks over here, and would love to be able to check in with people or at minimum hear the stories and see some pics!

Wondering how many of us are left on here and if there are any other threads that people would like to have going?
  • The only active thread I'm aware of is the High Risk Pregnancy Check In, then occasionally there is a random one.  There are still some of us around and participating. 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• xinranxinran member
    I'm still around too. I don't do Facebook. Maybe we need to start an everything and anything thread or baby or non related chat for those not fitting into an active thread 
  • Is anyone that moved to FB still around here? Can we get an update?  I'm really wondering if anyone has given birth yet!
  • I can't wait to read everyone's announcements/stories! I'm going to start the threads if anyone wants to contribute when the time comes :) 
  • Awesome, @hezzer78!  Thank you!  

I've been lurking July like crazy, so I'm super excited to hear from some people I know a bit better.
  • @delujm0 I think I’m one of maybe 3 that made the move and still lurk here regularly. I’m only in the everybody’s welcome group, but we have had one baby born Monday by planned CS. Baby and mom are doing wonderful and even though it was 35/36 weeks there was no NICU stay.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• *lurking* I still check mostly daily. But I don't go in the high risk thread and it didn't seem like anything else had much presence. Should we bring back the randoms?
  • I’ve moved to Facebook but come back for the high risk thread. 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• There have been a couple births, but I don’t want to tell anyone else’s story!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• There have been a couple births, but I don’t want to tell anyone else’s story!
    Tell the folks on FB that we'd love to read their stories on here if they have time!
  • jchpgjchpg member
    I’m an early participant but disappeared and have been a long time lurker-I did not move over to Facebook.... Id love to see a little more activity here too! 

Maybe we we could do a “re-introduction” thred for those like me and everyone else who may want to jump back in and not feel creepy about it? 

• I was here at the beginning, but didn't move to fb. Hope everyone is doing well! 
  • Yay I'm glad to see interest in getting this board back! I was here at the beginning then lurked mainly so didn't move to the Facebook group. I'd be happy to participate more now. I know I really started participating on my jan'16 board during all those middle of the night breastfeeding sessions, and it was so great feeling supported during those rough nights.