Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 7-10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: WTO Tuesday 7-10

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT

R/R: So I don't have allergies, I have a cold. and it's CD2 which is always the worst for everything.

CS/Q: Nothing much yet.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 

WAYDTGKU:
    Started guaifenesin this morning.

R/R: 
    I’m really hoping I don’t O early this cycle. I’ve Oed anywhere from CD13 to CD18 so I really don’t know what my body will do each month. If I O on CD13 that would be Saturday and I get back into town late Friday night. That would only give us 2 HIOs during the FW… Ugh, come on body!

For some reason my older dog was up all night… No idea what her deal was but it really messed with my sleep. She kept jumping down from the bed then jumping back up and laying pretty much on my legs. I tried to let her out of the room by leaving the door open but MH ended up locking her back in 5 min later.

CS/Q:
    nope

@marebear15 Sorry about your cold. Summer colds suck and on top of CD1/2! I hope you get better soon.

*TW* TTC history

4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @marebear15 sorry about your cold :( seems like there has been one going around for a couple weeks. Hopefully it goes away fast! Lost of rest and fluids!!!

@LJMoon6 fingers crossed that O holds off for good timing!!! Sorry about your fur baby.... hopefully she feels better soon whatever it was.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: ff, bbt, rhr, opk's, pnv/supps

R/R: hubs feels way better today, so yay!! Still have no idea what it was, but oh well I guess. 
    Rant - still absolutely no sign of O in sight :/ I know it's still first cycle after paragard coming out, but just frustrated. Really hoped everything would magically fall back in to place, even though I realize that's not realistic. Now I'm torn between just starting the provera on the first, and wanting to make another appointment to go forward with more testing to check for pcos....

CS/Q: did have a small rise in temp today, but it was super warm in our room, so I feel like it's a fluke, but idk... just having a frustrated day today I guess.

(Side note - yay I got the spoiler to work! Lol)

• Options
    @marebear15 oh no, feel better soon!!!!
    @LJMoon6 it’s so frustrating when our bodies don’t coroperate, FX you O later.
    @jurassicsarp I’d give your body a couple months, I know after stopping BCP O was wonky first couple months. That said I don’t O until day 19 most months anyway.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2(Month 13 overall, benched 5ish of those)

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal, Magnesium, B-Complex, Fish Oil 4G, Folic Acid 5000mg, Vit D 2000IU, EOD HIO, BBT/CM charting, lots water, lower caffeine.

R/R: Not much today. It’s to hot to do much of anything, but I need to hit wal mart at some point today. Rant why is target on the clear other side town. 

CS/Q: not much yet
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @marebear15I hate summer colds. Rest up and hopefully it passes quickly.

@LJMoon6
    I would base O on your average. 13 could have been just a fluke event.

@jurassicsarp
    Paragaurd is hormone free right? I wouldn't think ot would take too long to bounce back but your body may still need time. And, CD 14 is still pretty early. I've learned that "late O" is much more common then I would have thought (at least around here). Hope your day gets better.

Month/Cycle: 
    12/9

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT/Charting, OPK, CoQ10, Prenatals, HIO EOD, softcups, green tea

R/R: I had another Monarch encounter yesterday. Flew right at me and up over my head. Always makes me smile, guess maybe my gramps knows that's what I need most right now. My rant is that I'm still super exhausted. I forgot to temp at my first alarm this morning. Luckily my wake up alarm is only 30min later so it's still valid.

CS/Q: Shaping up to be another pretty chart.

• Options
    @marebear15 ugh, sorry for your double whammy.
    @LJMoon6 fingers crossed you don't O early!
    @jurassicsarp I hate when the weather messed with temps!
    @kindbytealikat The closest Target to me is 2 hours away, but that's a good thing. I think I'd go there every day if it was just across town :)
    @prpl11butterfly Monarchs remind me of someone who's no longer with me too, they're pretty cool.

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BBT, SMEP, OPKs, green tea, CM

R/R: Not looking forward to my long day of driving tomorrow for work training. I probably won't get on here to post/read until the evening. On the bright side I get to take the time I spend driving to count against the hours I work this week so I can leave early on Friday!

CS/Q: I got a positive OPK this morning so I have not O'd yet! I think I may have gotten a positive OPK last night also, but I think my urine was too diluted so I didn't get as dark of a ling as yesterday morning. I'm hoping I will O tomorrow. We BD last night and hopefully we can again tonight and tomorrow too. I'm annoyed that my temp dropped CD14 and then went up yesterday and today. Chart in spoiler.

Can urine be too diluted for OPK testing?

• Options
    @kindbytealikat @prpl11butterfly yeah, paragard is hormone free

I just need to be patient but so not feeling it today lol

@kindbytealikat drive to target! They started doing target red, which is not a card, it's like a rewards thing, when you scan your cartwheel code you get a percentage back to use later :)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Acupuncture, BBT, PCOS Diet, Supplements

R/R: So yesterday was weird.  I can't remember if I mentioned it here or not, but I recently started looking for another job.  My boss called me into his office yesterday morning to talk about my job.  He said he can tell I am not really into it anymore and that it's clear I don't plan to go to school and grow into a stronger tax professional.  He is right.  After certain things happened this year, I realized life is short and my priorities just changed.  We agreed I would stay on for a while, but quickly try to find another job.  Overall it actually went well.  He was complimentary and I know he cares about me, but obviously needs someone who is wanting to grow and take over the business eventually.  So now I am stressed about finding another job when we are in the middle of trying to buy a house.  I am trusting that whatever happens it will turn out okay.  

I also got my CD 3 bloodwork back.  Estradiol was a bit low, which is unusual for me actually.  But my LH/FSH ratio wasn't too bad!  Back when I first had my LH tested in 2012, it was 24!  This last time it came back at 7.36!

CS/Q:  Well my hope of my temps looking more normal when I got home has been dashed haha.  My chart is so crazy and I don't even know what;s going on.  I am still hoping to have regulated a bit more and if so, O day should be Friday.  I still have a low reading on my digital OPK this morning though.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, OPKs, PCOS supplements

R/R: I’m babysitting for a friend this week so hanging out with her kids (5 and 2) all day. I was out of town the last few days so wasn’t temping, but still getting negative OPKs.

CS/Q: Temps are still all over. Really hoping to O before we leave for vacation on Sunday!

• Options
    @marebear15 I hope you feel better!
    @LJMoon6 FX that O holds off so you have better timing!
    @jurassicsarp I totally understand your frustration! Hopefully your cycle becomes normal quickly.
    @kindbytealikat Ugh Target is much preferable to Walmart!
    @prpl11butterfly What a pretty chart! I could use some of that lol
    @luckywife10 Glad you get to leave early on Friday! I do think that urine can be too diluted for OPKs - some people try to only test after 2-3 hours without drinking anything.
    @sparklingdiamond I’m glad your boss was understanding and your bloodwork came back good! Sorry that you’re stressed about finding a new job while buying a house - hopefully it all works out for you soon!
  • Options
    @marebear15 Ugh I'm sorry!  I hope you feel better soon.

@LJMoon6 Hopefully your O date holds off a bit!

@jurassicsarp I am sorry you are frustrated.  Hopefully your body gets back on track soon.

@prpl11butterfly I am jealous of your consistent temps lol!

@luckywife10 Yes I think it can be too diluted.
  • Options

@jurassicscarp I’m so glad YH is feeling better. CD14 is still early, hopefully it comes soon.

@kindbytealikat I love Target. I like just going there and buying something from Starbucks and just walking around. So relaxing.

@prpl11butterfly Ya my O average is CD15 but CD13 and 18 are not flukes. It’s like my body goes in waves. I’ll be at CD15 for one cycle then 18 the next, then back to 15, then 13, then back to 15 and repeat. I had more 18s last year but I’m having more 13s this year. It’s weird. I’m just hoping this cycle is a CD15 or even 14 would be better than 13. But if my body follows its trend then it’s looking like a 13. I love that you have Monarchs as a reminder of your grandpa. They remind me of my cousin. They are just so gorgeous and perfect.

@luckywife10 Yay for Oing soon! I get to leave early tomorrow from work because of work. I love it. Sorry you have a long drive ahead of you. Hopefully the change of pace will make the day go by quickly.

@sparklingdiamond I’m glad your boss was really cool about all that. It’s so nice to have a boss who understands their employees. I hate when you go to quit and they are so shocked and devastated… It’s like come on dude, you couldn’t tell I was miserable!? I’m glad he’s letting you stay on while you look for another job. Him knowing will also make it easier to get out of work for interviews. Good luck!

@dogmomma271 You may have already said but I can’t remember, where are you going on vacation? Coming up fast!

*TW* TTC history

• Options
    @LJMoon6 We are traveling to London and Paris for a week and a half! Looking forward to it - it’s our first time in both cities!
  • Options
    @dogmomma271 I thought that was you. That sounds like an amazing trip! I've been to both and have to say I like Paris better, but I have a soft spot for France (I lived there for a semester). London was amazing too, it's where we first started TTC lol. But we didn't get much time there so I really want to go back!
    *TW* TTC history

• Options
    @LJMoon6 We’re spending 5 days in each but I’m already wishing it was more! I’m sure we’ll make another trip someday.
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 Hope you O late this time! I hate when things get in the way of timing.
    @jurassicsarp Last month I didn't O til CD22, so you're definitely not out of hope. How long were your cycles before BC?
    @luckywife10 Yay for comp time Friday! I love when a week ends early like that. I'd guess your O is tomorrow, FX.

• Options
    @marebear15 Feel better soon!

@LJMoon6 I hope O day works out for optimal timing!

@luckywife10 I have had instances when my pee was too diluted. I think the tests say to avoid drinking/peeing for 2 hours before you pee on it.

@sparklingdiamond I'm glad your boss was so understanding. Life IS too short. I hope you find something soon where you feel happy and fulfilled. Also, I hope your chart calms its cannolis and your temps start steadying out.

@dogmomma271 When is your trip? I'm going to France & Italy soon and I'm so excited. I've never been to either country!

• Options

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Charting/PNV/B6/All the sex - will start acupuncture thanks to a suggestion from the lovely @sparklingdiamond

R/R: Rant & Rave - The wedding  attended and baked for yesterday was so beautiful and romantic and fun but oh my word am I exhausted today. And prosecco sipping left me with a headache today.

CS/Q: No CS but Q. I've been Oing around CD17/18 - When would you start OPKs and starting the BD fervor?
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: FF and checking cervix & cm

R/R: A little back story: Trying for #2. I’m a teacher and my dh works in policy for the state. My “ideal time” to have a baby is April/May, however this is least ideal for dh because they are in session at this time and he works insane hours then but up until last night, we had (briefly) discussed starting to try in July (for an April baby). Well I’m very sure I either O’ed yesterday or today, and last night when I tried to bd, dh says “I don’t want to try now”. Well it completely crushed me because I’ve been counting down the days for MONTHS. I’m pulling out my hair now because if it’s his way, we wait to try till September or October. Maybe I’m just hormonal because I’m Oing, but today has just been the suckiest.

CS/Q: My cycles have been getting shorter and shorter. Last month was 25 days. I’m pretty sure I O-ed this morning...my question is what are the odds for success when bd-ing on O day? In case my husband comes around, that is (his timing is truly impeccable :/)
  • Options
    AngieGrace07AngieGrace07 member
    edited July 2018

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BBT/ OPKs/ Progessence Plus

R/R: Vacation planning for Florida next month so that’s pretty exciting!

CS/Q: Does anyone have experience with Clearblue Advanced ovulation tests giving daysssss of High fertility? I’m on day 7 of high! I had to buy another pack this morning so I tested the new test in the same urine (lol!) and while the old test gave a blinky smiley (HIGH), the new test gave me a blank face! With the same urine! Say whaaa? Now I’m 100% confused lol. 

ETA chart in spoiler!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, sexing will commence soon

R/R: Operation Healthy is in full effect. I actually meal prepped last night (quinoa and veggies) and will make time for working out on work days. I’m feeling hopeful that this will help with my mental health. 

CS/Q: Nothing interesting 

• Options
    @AngieGrace07 I’ve never used the CB advanced digi but from my understanding, it has you start on a specific day early in your cycle in order to determine a baseline because it measures both estrogen and LH, instead of just LH like other tests.  So the new test is thinking that today would be your baseline, hence the blank circle.  I have heard of people getting daaaaaaaays if high fertility on them though so it’s definitely not just you

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @literatureandink We leave on Sunday and will be gone for a week and a half! Really hoping I O before then so I can worry less about temps and OPKs and be distracted during TWW!
  • Options
    @TJtheGoat - way to go, you! working out and eating better definitely helps my mental health. hopeful it will be helpful for you!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @marebear15 they are usually around 32ish, so yeah I will probably O later. (That's with the paragard iud I had, which is hormone free) But usually I get a pretty noticeable sort of progression of cmstarting like a week or week and a half before when I was thinking I O'd. So far this month I've got nada, which is weird. But maybe it's just my body getting used to the paragard being gone.

@mali0902 I 100% understand how frustrating that is!! I'm so sorry :( hubs and I had a similar conversation about a week ago and I felt like I just wanted to smack him! We are sort of at an impasse as of like this afternoon :/ but same, he says September is ideal, but if it happened now then it's whatever. So I don't understand what the difference is to him.... We finally agreed upon technically ntnp I guess, but then I asked if he wanted to know when I'm getting ready to o/fw and he says yes so we can watch it and see if we want to start provera on the first, which he wants me to do.... men are so frustrating. Sometimes I just wanna be like "no uterus, no opinion!" Lol
  • Options
    @dogmomma271 How fun! What are you most excited to do/see/eat? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for a timely O!
  • Options
    @jurassicsarp misery must love company because your post made me feel like SOMEONE was in my corner. Talked to my SIL today (keep kicking myself for it because I know she’ll tell my MIL :s) and she tells me “well you know he didn’t mean it maliciously”. No kidding he didn’t. He just wasn’t using his brain.
    Well he and I just discussed it again and it looks like we’ll be waiting to try until September  :'( I’m so bummed. And also not at all looking forward to {possibly} being very pregnant in a hot classroom with restless 10 year olds in May and June.
    Ok, done venting.
  • Options
    @mali0902 yes girl! I am very careful who I talk to about it also because there are certain people I don't want it getting back to or we will never hear the end of it. "Are you pregnant yet? When's the baby due? I need a great grandchild?" But that's one if the things I love about ttgp, all kinds of people in our corner and we can vent with zero guilt or worry