Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Monday 7/9

What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?

Re: GTKY Monday 7/9

• Options
    Sushi. I've always been afraid to go out of my comfort zone with food, but the past few years I've been making myself try new things. I just haven't gotten around to sushi.
  • Options
    acupuncture. I think I'd seriously enjoy it, but its costly and there are needles.
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Creamistry, the liquid nitrogen ice cream place. DH and I tried to go there once, but it was prolly like a week before it opened in our city. It's been like 3 years since then, but we just haven't gone since that one day.
  • Options
    Don't know if this counts, but Game of Thrones. lol. It's totally right up my alley, I'm a huge LotR fan, love most things sci fi/fantasy, but it has always felt like such a huge commitment because I know once I start, I will need to binge it and I just haven't had the time.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @marebear15 Sushi is THE best! I hope you try it soon. Yum!
  • Options
    Indian food.... I know I'm late to the party.... and we love other like Mediterranean foods and such. There are a few highly recommended restaurants near us that we keep meaning to try but just never have.
  • Options
    @kiki047 game of thrones is definitely worth watching. The good news is you have until next year to catch up before the new season starts

@marebear15 totally agree with @nanner26 sushi is amazing! See if you can find a good rated sushi buffet near you. We have one by us and we like it because it's a good way to try new kinds and see what you like without it being crazy expensive. They also usually have some other options like soup, fried rice, chicken, etc for hubs because he is allergic to seafood.

@lilly91613 I wish we had one of those type places by us! It always makes me think of dippin dots, and dippin dots are life lol

@chichiphin acupuncture intrigues me also, but I just went to the chiropractor for the first time not that long ago, so baby steps lol
  • Options
    @jurassicsarp how was it? I'm terrified that I'll be permanently injured hah but boy does my back and neck need it

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    jurassicsarpjurassicsarp member
    edited July 2018
    @chichiphin it's amazing!!! I ended up just going to one of those "the joint" places because it's right by work and I can just drop in whenever. I haven't been in a while and I need to go back. I feel like my shoulders are glues to my ears lol.

ETA: I thought the adjustment would be scary, but it's basically just like a longer version of having someone pop your back.
  • Options
    +1 for sushi (one of my favourite foods) and +1 for acupuncture!  I had some seriously bad back/hip problems that no one could fix.  2 treatments of acupuncture and I skipped out of my appointment!  They can treat so many different things and it doesn't hurt a bit!

I want to go try a different yoga class, or that new acro yoga or something.  It's all so expensive and I didn't have great luck with yoga before so I'm a bit skeptical but I know the benefits are so worth it.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I’m with @chichiphin - Seeing a chiropractor. I really think I need to, but it kind of freaks me out! 
  • Options
    Skydiving!  I keep wanting to try it but never get around to doing it. 
  • Options
    Mine are about food. :) there is a local Hawaiian food place that I want to try. I also found a recipe for a lava cake that I've been wanting to make.

@purplg8r - do it! Its a pretty awesome experience. I liked it more than bungee jumping.
  • Options
    Riding in a hot air balloon....it seems like it would be thrilling, but without the scariness of some other activities. Plus, the view would be amazing! :) 

@chichiphin Accupunture also intrigues me
    too....maybe one day.

@purplg8r My husband went skydiving once and loved it! He knows he could never talk me to into it, so he says he’s just gonna surprise me and we will end up at Skydiving place one day..we will see lol.

*Ticker Warning*
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @tier817, I used to want to ride a hot air balloon , and  I sort of still do, but I am terrified of them.  I have literally almost been hit by 2 of them. The one was crashing by my car and went over it by literal inches.  The other crashed was in the street in front of my grandma inlawsihouse when I was coming in and crashed in the neighbors yard. 
  • Options
    @holly321 Oh, wow!! I can’t blame you at all for being a bit nervous about it at all!
    *Ticker Warning*
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @holly321 oh my goodness, what even are the odds that would happen once much less twice! Crazy!!
  • Options
    kiki047 said:
    Don't know if this counts, but Game of Thrones. lol. It's totally right up my alley, I'm a huge LotR fan, love most things sci fi/fantasy, but it has always felt like such a huge commitment because I know once I start, I will need to binge it and I just haven't had the time.
    @kiki047 I knew I liked you! lol :)

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @kiki047 I am with you. Total sci-fi/fantasy nerd, but have not watched GoT. I had the books on my kindle, but then it died :(

Shark diving in one of those cages. Except now they have learned how to break into them I am less excited.
  • Options
    @tier817 ooh!  A hot air balloon is even higher on my list
  • Options
    To those wanting to try sushi - do it!! There are ways to ease into it if you're wary of the raw fish. Not everything is raw. You can get just veggie ones like cucumber or avocado. California rolls are imitation crab, avocado, and cucumber. Otherwise salmon is probably one of the most mild in terms of flavour and texture. But I'm Japanese so I'm a little biased, lol.

@spacemountianeer Hawaiian food is my faveeeee. I'm helping my SO cater food for 220 people in a few weeks and it's entirely Hawaiian/island themed. We're so excited because we love to cook. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23