July 2018 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change 7/6-7/8

zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
edited July 2018 in July 2018 Moms

1. How far along are you?  How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?  

3. Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? 

4 GTKY: You're invited to a cookout and have to make a dish. What are you making??

Edit: Changed dates on title because apparently I'm losing track of what day it is...

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 7/6-7/8

• 1. How far along are you?  How big is baby?
    37 weeks, romaine lettuce (or a little under 7lbs if we are going by last weeks growth scan and the baby gaining half a pound a week estimate).

2. How are you feeling?  
    Pretty good still.  I haven’t hit that wall where I am miserable yet.  And feel content to stay pregnant for a little while longer.  

My rant would be the annoying carpal tunnel in my right hand.  I’m so over it and hope it goes away soon after delivery.  Rave is that I only have 3 more days in the office (tues-thurs next week) and then I’m working from home from here on out.  I can’t wait.  We are taking the big kids to the water/amusement park on Sunday and my stepmom is watching the toddler so I’m looking forward to a fun day with them without stressing about the littlest getting a nap or throwing a fit and ruining the day.

4 GTKY: You're invited to a cookout and have to make a dish. What are you making??

Potato salad or pasta salad.  The potato salad recipe is my mom’s and it’s always a hit.  People always compliment the pasta salad I bring too and I found that recipe on Pinterest.  It’s bow tie pasta, sour cream, mayo, garlic powder and a packet of ranch seasoning to make a ranch dressing and black olives, tomatoes, shredded cheddar, and chopped bacon.  So good!

Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • nimmlenimmle member

1. How far along are you?  How big is baby?
    37 weeks tomorrow. Romaine Lettuce.

2. How are you feeling?  
    Feeling generally ok, but definitely sore and the swelling is way more sensitive to the hot temperatures. I'm ok with being pregnant for a bit longer if I don't have to move too much lol.

The swelling in my hands at night sucks so bad. It's really painful. Also I'm getting dehydrated very easily at night especially even though I drink a ton of water during the day which I think makes it worse 

Pasta Salad or Brownies. I've been doing a caprese orzo pasta salad lately that's been really good, but now I'm getting heartburn from tomatoes. Sad.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you?  How big is baby? 39 weeks on Sunday! A pumpkin or a cat per Ovia.

2. How are you feeling?  Fine, my blood pressure is too low, my vag is a bit swollen but nothing hurt and I'm fairly comfortable.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? Just living the waiting game, 3 appointments a week now (2 NSTs and 1 w/ my OB). Still a bit to do at home. Hoping for no induction but trying to relax.

Nothing, I hate prepping food for large groups. I'll contribute $ to some good steaks or bring a ton of good wine and/or beer.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you?  How big is baby? - 39w Sunday (though I reaaaaally hope I don’t make it that far); size of a 4/4 violin or a rack of ribs. 

2. How are you feeling? So. Over. It. I’m ready for this kid to be here nowwwwww. I’m hot, my back is perpetually sore, I still have tendinitis in my foot, heartburn, hemmorhoids now...done, done, done. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? - if baby girl is still a no show by Monday, I’m getting a second stretch and sweep and asking what they’re willing to do induction wise since I’m trying for a VBAC  hoping they’ll book me in for a Foley bulb and maybe AROM late next week.

4 GTKY: You're invited to a cookout and have to make a dish. What are you making?? - ooooh it depends. I often make potato or macaroni salad, but I also loooove to bake so there’s a good chance I’m also bringing cupcakes!

run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    39 weeks today! Baby is as big as a pumpkin! 

2. How are you feeling?  
    Uncomfortable. My belly has been really off today. I’ve had lots of BMs (which my angry hemorrhoid is not happy about) and it just feels crampy and different. Also my pelvis hurts and I have heartburn all the time and everything is swollen...    

I’m being induced next Friday (due date!) if he doesn’t come before then. Based on the length of my previous labors I should be holding my baby is no more than 7 days exactly! My mom and stepdad also come into town that morning so it should be a good day! I’d really really love to go into labor on my own, just to experience it, but my indications have all been nice so it won’t be the end of the world if I don’t. 

hmmm. Probably baked beans. They’re the yummiest! But I also like making brownies or broccoli salad... all of those things are big crowd pleasers.

• 1. How far along are you?  How big is baby? 37 weeks as of yesterday (Friday). More romaine lettuce!

2. How are you feeling?  
    Lots of pressure from baby sitting so low, and the typical heartburn and swelling, but not bad on a relative scale.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary?  Happy to be full-term! Our stroller and bassinet arrived this week so that was exciting. Going to do our final Amazon registry completion order this weekend so we should be good to go soon!

I’ll spend forever on Pinterest and recipe sites to come up with something new-ish. Lately I’ve been making a watermelon salad with (pasteurized) feta and mint, which has been excellent for my watermelon cravings and is also very easy to make! And looks pretty :)

39+1 he’s a pumpkin! 

2. How are you feeling?  
    Strangely energetic today. No real urge to clean though so I’m not reading too much into it. Getting up less to pee at night which is confusing me because  I felt like baby was lower but less peeing makes me worried he moved up higher. Finally losing/lost mucus plug but zero bloody show. Barely any BH these days but some cramping, and now TMI I am having to have a bowel movement (sometimes diarrhea) after every single time I eat. Trying not to get my hopes up but I do feel like things may finally be progressing. 

Just really hoping baby comes before my induction next week!! I’m gonna be very sad if I have to go back to work on Monday but it is what it is. Trying to enjoy our last weekend as a family of 3.

These days,...nothing lol. I’ll stop at the store and get some cookies or cupcakes. Just being honest. 

38 weeks tomorrow!

2. How are you feeling?  
    Blah - back pains, gassy, insomnia.... so in short, awesome.  

Rave: I am off work now for 18 months!!  I thought I’d feel more anxious about leaving but I was SO ready to go and all I can feel is relief!

4 GTKY: You're invited to a cookout and have to make a dish. What are you making?

strawberry rhubarb crumble right now - rhubarb season is in full force!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you?  How big is baby? 38 weeks today, size of a winter melon 

2. How are you feeling?  I'm starting to hate this question...I feel...like a giant alien is in my stomach pushing her limbs any which way she possibly can, whether it is comfortable or not...a nice punch to the pelvis, a good kick to the ribs...its all there...I'm exhausted and emotional today. Tomorrow will be different.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? I'm just over being pregnant. I miss sleep (I know this is going to be even worse when baby arrives). I'm ready to meet this little girl. See what she looks like. Hey baby! I'm ready for you!!!!

4 GTKY: You're invited to a cookout and have to make a dish. What are you making?? Typically a macaroni salad with sliced ham and corn, a banana pudding poke cake, and/or ambrosia salad. Depending on my laziness.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker