January 2019 Moms
Options

Midnight thoughts

pregnantat41pregnantat41 member
edited July 2018 in January 2019 Moms
i just tried to post something in the random discussion but it didn’t work out, I am not sure if I had to log in but anyway...here I am and its 3:49am, I’ve been up for an hour or two...lower back pain, left leg cramping, I have a cold...not sure if I’m hungry too. 
Last night my DH was trying to be romantic but I felt like talking and then I ended up having the biggest laughing fit to the point of tears....wow that felt amazing. I guess with all the nausea, the all-day sickness, not knowing what to eat, am I eating too much, too little, I’m tired, work is very busy, my family and DH’s family eyes watching me, I’m 41 and started TTC when I married DH two years ago, since then 4 miscarriages, and now with my little companion for 14 weeks and I am/we are over the moon with happiness...but wow...this is a lot!!! So that laughing fit was what I’ve been looking for for a good while to release all worries and discomforts. 
Now if only i can get back to sleep....

Re: Midnight thoughts

• Options
    @pregnantat41 Aw, your post made me laugh, but in a kind way! I feel your pain, but you'll get through this! It's a lot to deal with at once, especially with a cold on top of everything. Hang in there. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    That does sound like a lot! Glad you feel better after your laughing fit... I’ve done that before and it’s amazing how much better you feel. Hopefully you were able to get back to sleep!
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @leighbrek and @DLpanda08 Thank you for your kind replies! And I’m glad if someone could join with me in laughter, seeing the humour in these things plus mashed potatoes have kept me going strong!!! Eventually fell asleep and slept in a little. TGIF