February 2019 Moms
Options

GTKY!- Where are you from?

Re: GTKY!- Where are you from?

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Ok hopefully my screen name changed... anyway... I was raised in Bloomsburg pa, but currently live in NJ. 
  • Options
    Born in Mississippi. I’ve lived in quite a few weeks places but I currently reside in a small town in Colorado. 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Born and still live in SW Florida. I love having family nearby but would love to one day live where there are seasons besides super hot and not so hot. 
  • Options
    Chicago area
  • Options
    Ok hopefully my screen name changed... anyway... I was raised in Bloomsburg pa, but currently live in NJ. 
    I live in Bloom! Small world. Even smaller town.
  • Options
    I grew up in Missouri but I’ve lived in TN since college. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    There’s lots of Midwest mamas on this board! In my last BMB, there were very few. Woo woo
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    I’m from Norway originally, lived in Scotland for four years, and moved to Seattle three years ago where I currently live. My husband is from Grand Forks, ND. Nether of us are particularly tied down anywhere, so we might move in a couple years.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    cassafrass15cassafrass15 member
    edited June 2018
    @grebretso I have a TON of family in Grand Forks and all over ND. My grandma was first generation American after her parents emigrated from Oslo, Norway. Grandpa on that side was also from Oslo and they would sneaky-talk in Norwegian when I was a kid. Looking at me, you would have no clue that I’m 50% Norwegian (my dad’s Greek AF and I inherited his color). 

Looks like I’m the only Southern AZ girl here! Born and raised and never leaving my beloved desert.

ETA: I can’t spell.
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    That’s amazing @cassafrass15! I’m sure your family knows my husband and/or inlaws somehow, seems like the kind of place everyone knows everyone.

I’m from a small town right outside of Oslo, and I’m in Oslo right now with my husband and inlaws, visiting my parents. My FIL is 100% Norwegian too, but his family is from the west coast of the country.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Just about 20 minutes south of Dallas, Texas
  • Options
    @demark89 when I saw your H’s job I immediately thought “Yep, they’re in Texas” 
  • Options
    I'm from a small town in Alabama, but I have spent my married life living in Georgia.
  • Options
    @demark89 I’m in Burleson!
  • Options
    @grebretso I have a TON of family in Grand Forks and all over ND. My grandma was first generation American after her parents emigrated from Oslo, Norway. Grandpa on that side was also from Oslo and they would sneaky-talk in Norwegian when I was a kid. Looking at me, you would have no clue that I’m 50% Norwegian (my dad’s Greek AF and I inherited his color). 

Looks like I’m the only Southern AZ girl here! Born and raised and never leaving my beloved desert.

ETA: I can’t spell.
    I live in ND. We were in Grand Forks for a year, but moved to Minot a few months ago. It is not uncommon to hear the person standing next to you in line at the grocery store speaking in some Scandinavian language. I love it.

• Options
    megpants209megpants209 member
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    Annapolis, MD. A cute historic little city most people had probably never heard of... until yesterday  :(
    I really love Annapolis. I used to live in Bethesda and we loved taking day trips up there! What happened was so sad
  • Options
    I have a tough time answering the "where are you from" question.  My family moved to Maryland when I was 17, before that we lived in UT, the DR, CA, WA, and AZ.  I guess I've lived in Maryland longer than any other place, but I still consider myself a west coaster.  
  • Options
    Born and raised in Sydney australia :)
  • Options
    Haha yep!
  • Options
    @madreofdragons haha yep! He’s actually from Pennsylvania, but moved down here for work 4 years ago 
  • Options
    @disneybaby84 how cool. I live in Red Oak and work in Mansfield 
  • Options
    Born in Missouri,  lived in Florida, Tennessee,  California, Colorado, and Oregon.. currently I'm  back in misery (lol) but definitely want to move back to Oregon!  It's my
  • Options
    I’m from Rhode Island but I live in New Zealand. I’ve been here about 8 years. Nice to see a few kiwis in the group :) 
  • Options
    @Kurrant whereabouts are you? always so shocked when I see New Zealand written anywhere.
  • Options
    smm1118 said:
    I really love Annapolis. I used to live in Bethesda and we loved taking day trips up there! What happened was so sad
    I always love to hear when people like Annapolis :) It's a really awesome little city. I can't wait to have kids here. Expensive as hell though unfortunately.
  • Options
    @lokibear89 I’m in Auckland. Where are you? 
  • Options
    @Kurrant I'm up in auckland too. :) 
  • Options
    I currently live in a small town in SE Texas, Orange. I have lived in Austin and Houston for a bit. Most of childhood spent in Nederland Texas. 
  • Options
    I currently live in a small town in SE Texas, Orange. I have lived in Austin and Houston for a bit. Most of childhood spent in Nederland Texas. 
    Crazy! I’ve got family in Orange. Been there a few times. 
  • Options
    @lokibear89 What a small world, Imagine if we turned out to be neighbors!  :D 
  • Options
    @Kurrant haha I would be suprised. I'm on waiheke :)
  • Options
    @lokibear89 I'm in Mission Bay.  :) 
  • Options
    Burbs outside of Chicago/ Chicago most of my life, with a 5yr stint in LA.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    Burbs outside of Chicago/ Chicago most of my life, with a 5yr stint in LA.
    I’m in southern Indiana, but we go to Chicago every year (since I was a toddler).. born and raised Cubs fan here. ;) It’s my favorite city! 
  • Options
    Another Texas girl. Just a bit north of Houston. The heat is killing me these days!!
  • Options
    Minneapolis, mn girl here! I've lived in ok, pa, oh, NC, before finally settling down here in mn. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    Ive lived in Iowa most of my life but lived just north of the Twin Cities for a couple of years before moving back last year. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I’m right outside of Philadelphia (Southern NJ).

Hi neighbor 
    @jessier19
  • Options
    ageaagea member
    Originally from the Midwest, but in NYC for nearly a decade. Fun to connect with Mamas all over the world!