Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in w/o June 25th

Hi ladies happy Monday!  It was quite the baby boom last week :)  Congratulations to @loverin, @TravelingCouple, and @coco305 who all welcomed their babies. 

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY:  What is your baby item you splurged on (or plan to splurge on)?
  • As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive!

If you're just joining us please post a: 

• Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
  • Any upcoming or recent appointments you may have
 Please let me know if you need to be added to the list below:
@loverin Congratulations Mama!  Handsome little Grayson was born on 6/20.
@TravelingCouple Congratulations Mama!  Beautiful little Willow was born on 6/22.
@coco305 Congratulations Mama!  Handsome little Ethan was born on 6/23.
@jr102217 EDD 7/15 team green
@cseley321 EDD 7/22 with a little girl
@safire3 EDD 7/23 with a little boy
@Irisheyes81 EDD 8/4 with a little girl
@2MomsHoping EDD 8/12 team green

@laurad75 EDD 8/20 with a little boy
@sarcasticowl EDD 8/23 with a little girl

@lablover78 EDD 9/1 with a little boy
@hottietoddie EDD 9/5 with a little boy
@gfgrump EDD 9/6 with a little boy
@BusinessWife EDD 9/9 team green
@sarzee2 EDD 9/10 team green

Me:38 DW:33 
TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned 
Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
 * June IUI#2 - BFN
 * July IUI#3 - CP  :'(
 * Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts.  Fresh Transfer 1  - CP  :'(
 * November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP  :'(
2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
 * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
 * November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
 * November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!!
2018 DD born 8/20/18
2019 5PGS frosties ( 4 remaining)
  * September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7  Beta#2: 322.6

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in w/o June 25th

• Loading the player...
  • @Irisheyes81 hang in there and remember you and baby’ s health comes first. I am struggling with the same issues. I planned to work until at least next week but only managed one day last week and I’m off this week. If baby doesn’t come for another 3-4 weeks that eats into my 3 months leave and I really don’t want that but right now I need rest and my body can’t handle work so I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. For now I’m trying to focus on resting so I can be healthy for me and baby. I really wish we had better maternity leave this country so moms wouldn’t have to leave their little ones at such a vulnerable age. 
    My swelling is worse after being on my feet for any prolonged period. I’m sure you’re already doing these things but drink lots of fluid, avoid salt and prop your feet up whenever you are resting. I hope everything goes well on Thursday. 
  • Luring (again)***
      @safire3 those pics are so beautiful!!  I'm sorry your not feeling great and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes ok with no more big flare ups. hugs 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Awww thank you @wabash15. You are a gem. Hope you and the little ones are doing well!

@2MomsHoping My husband always says ‘at least you have a good excuse’ when something embarrassing like that happens to me lol. They know you are pregnant so I am sure they understand. You are also a superwoman to be hosting anything at this stage so I hope your book club goes off without a hitch.
    Yeah I don’t even want to get started about maternity leave. My husband is Canadian and if I could stand the cold we would be there in a heartbeat if only for the 1 year leave. My job is a small practice that doesn’t even qualify for FMLA so basically I’m just playing a game of how long will they let me have off determined by how badly do they want me to come back. 
  • Hi ladies I’m 30+3 today- no appointments this week. @BusinessWife I agree- it’s crazy this is the thread where the babies are born! I feel so lucky to have this group. I noticed the 1st tri tapered off- I hope that changes because I’m constantly checking to see if any of the TTTC ladies have joined.

I am a fruit and nut eater already but funny you should mention the squatty potty @2MomsHoping because I literally ordered one from amazon yesterday. Here’s hoping!

I am with the other ladies feeling like junk this week. I’ve had such a great pregnancy and then starting Saturday I just crashed. It is really hot in AZ so I’m sure that’s not helping but the exhaustion, SOB, broken sleep and pain right under my boobs is no fun. I definitely underestimated how physically hard this was going to get. I have to go to Dallas for work Thursday-Friday and I’m so relieved that my husband insisted on coming. 
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Hi ladies,
    I'm late to the party and on mobile in the middle of the night (yea insomnia!) So apologies in advance for typos.

Congrats to all our board new mamas. It was a fun and productive week. so crazy to be at this point!

I'm 29 +6 today.
    Feeling OK. Doing a professional development this week that I chose to do. And it's good. But requires me to wake up early and sit through something all day, plus commuting to oakland for it. Its not a huge deal and people give me their seat on the train, which I take BC I figure it's not that often you get that treatment so might as well milk it. Its kind of restored some faith in humanity and considering all the shit going on in the world, that's helpful.

The getting up early has taken its toll on me and DH who has been driving me to the train. We had the biggest fight we've had in a while and I think part of it is from lack of sleep. He is a night owl who has his own business and I've been in the stating up late camp so getting only a few hours of sleep. In additio, business for him has been very slow ( non existant) for many months which is making me panic about $and well we have this same fight a lot BC he can't figure out what else he wants to do. Anyway, there was a lot of screaming and we both said some things. He also said a few things purposefully to be hurtful, which were pretty fucked up. Anyway, we did end up having a good talk and I think it was a productive fight in the end, but draining. And of course, some things aren't fixed (aka the $ problem)

No appts until July 11.

For all of you struggling with constipation, I highly recommend foods like lentil soup and vegetable curry. Those work like a charm for me
     DH does pretty much all our cooking now and he's had me on a very fiber rich diet and I haven't had any trouble this pregnancy. We got an instant pot, which has changed our lives. The last 2 days being at the conference I've definitely struggled to stick with our whole foods plan just BC there's junk food all around me but is over after today and I'm going to be back on the wagon! I'm really seeing the difference with swelling from eating chips and stuff so i guess is a good reminder.

Also, those of you who are also anemic, are you taking iron supplement? I've noticed I have a lot more energy now that I've been on the iron a few weeks.

Something exciting is that my friend gave me a whole bunch of baby stuff on Monday - a beautiful crib, a changing table for the dresser,a ton of bottles,a Moby, books etc. She gave us an ergo, but the baby can only face in ( the original one) so I'm on the fence on whether to order one. We also had been going back and forth on what to do for prints for the nursery and then ended up buying three original paintings from  one of DHs friends. They were a little more than etsy prints, but it feels great to support a friend and I think they will look really cool. They should be here on Friday. So hopefully next week I'll have a pic for you guys. Its really exciting and I even tried on the Moby with a stuffie last night BC I was curious how it worked. 

On a slightly privileged note, we really do not have a lot of space. We live in a rent controlled 2bdrm apt. So we will have an officery (officury?) Which just means it will be very cramped. And makes me even more concerned about DH's productivity, but we shall see. One of the things that sucks is that I'm actually our primary breadwinner (on a teacher's salary wheeee) and have the health care, so he's the one who will likely be home more with the baby. But I'm the one who would like to be. And since I'm the only one with milk in my breasts, I can already see the challenges that will come up. Not to mention fights over the state of the house etc. Blurg! Sorry for all my whining. I know I have a lot more than most people and I should feel thankful for all that we have and the resources that we do have. 

I haven't splurged on anything yet. We actually got a bugaboo chameleon last pregnancy super duper cheap off cragislist and DH cleaned and refurbished it. Its been sittingg in a closer for over 2 years. Its crazy how fancy it makes is look but we actually bought it for like $75 so it's just kind of funny. It was definitely a weird thing to have gotten and then had the loss and at times seeing it was painful, but we've kind of said, we'll have a baby to poor on or someday. And I sure as hell am going to use that thing, BC here's no such thing as jinx right?
     I'm crossing my fingers that my friend will give me her glider. She is actually moving to southern ca and her son is deciding on whether to keep his. Everything she has is nice ( they have tons of $) so or would be awesome. But if not, I'll add it to the registry. So far no one has reserved anything off our registry, which is making me a little concerned. BC of prior loss we were keeping this pregnancy on the DL ( no social media posts, only told good friends and close family), but now I'm like maybe we need to do an announcement so extended family and parents rich friends will get us stuff. Again I sound like a bougie asshole. Apologies. 

We live far from family and many of our good friennds.  I have 3 friends from out of town coming here to throw me a shower which is incredibly touching and I can't wait for then to come BC I love the m so much. But it means the shower will be small and I can't imagine people are going to buy us things like expensive car seats, hence the desire to get stuff from extended family. I'm not Even having my siblings or parents or in laws at the shower simply BC of I had them come from the east coast I wouldn't get to have my special weekend with my besties. But its sad to me that they won't be there and I think my parents are sad they won't be there. 

If we lived in the east coast I'm sure my mil would be throwing me a shower which would likely be less fun but more helpful for gifts.

Anyway sorry for the long post, guess I just needed to get things out. Totally understandable if you stopped reading a long time ago. 

Oh sorry last thing, we've been a little superstitious and have been kind of putting off everything BC f the last loss. All of a sudden, there's a lot to do! Anyway, we had said we wouldn't talk about names until 30 weeks. Well that's tomorrow! Eek. I'm really nervous about choosing a name and what his ideas are. So anyway, that will be interesting to finally start that process. I'm nervous BC some things it takes us a really long time to decide on, but on the other hand, some things in this process have actually been like yeah that works. So we'll see.

TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

• It weirded me out a little bit to join the 3rd tri group too and right as a bunch of babies were born.  Then yesterday we toured the local daycare facility and put the baby on the wait list... then I went to my OB appt where we booked out all the rest of my appointments for the remainder of my pregnancy.  I go back on July 17 and then every week after that until I deliver.  How is that possible that I'm there already.  

@BusinessWife you've been collecting cloth diapers for years.  Seriously I think I was still playing around with clomid back then.  

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• gfgrump said:

On a slightly privileged note, we really do not have a lot of space. We live in a rent controlled 2bdrm apt. So we will have an officery (officury?) Which just means it will be very cramped. 

We have an officery right now as well! My office should finally move out of the nursery end of July or during August -- and note, baby is 12 weeks -now- haha. I'll just be stowed in a corner of the great room (living room/family room/dining room) but baby will have her own space. We thought about looking for a bigger house -- we bought this one right after we married 10 years ago -- but we've decided to just do some more renovation on the space over time -- convert the patio to a living space, build a new deck, etc. We've updated the house nicely since buying it (esp. the kitchen -- the kitchen is my baby. two ovens, quartz counters, smokey glass-faced cabinets, farmhouse sink) and so it seems like a waste to just sell it and have to do all of that work again. And honestly, I don't mind the officery as much as I thought I would -- it's nice to have her cozy in her crib right next to my desk :smile:   Esp. since I can sometimes get paranoid and worry if she's breathing or whatnot. Not so much anymore, but it still happens from time to time that I worry!

and @gf@gfgrump
    I was exactly the same way (previous loss, 5 years of IF can do a number on your confidence) and unfortunately/fortunately, she arrived early! We were ordering the car seat in the hospital room while the nurses started to induce me lol. Luckily, my sister has two little girls and youngest just turned 1 year in Feb so she was able to help with alot of hand-me-downs. And my mom got alot of basics for us as well while I was waiting to get discharged -- bottles, baby care kit, crib sheets, etc. It actually turned out nicely since we didn't end up with alot of stuff she didn't like or didn't fit. We were able to order exactly what she ended up liking and thanks to Amazon, it wasn't too much of a hassle. I felt for our mailman though...we had about two weeks where multiple packages were arriving daily.

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @BusinessWife you have me cracking up at your Diaper stash!!!  :D
  • Super late to post as always... Welcome everyone who joined last week and congratulations to those who finally delivered!

I am at 36+3 and feeling like a slug! My feet and legs are so swollen that my skin hurts. The only shoes that fit right now are my flip flops...

I have an appointment tomorrow with the OB and will have weekly appointments until my csection on 7.17.18.

Usually I take my DD to the park on Wednesday, but I just can't today. Last week she got away from me and ran straight into the pond. I was right there but couldn't run fast enough to catch her and she wouldn't stop when I told her to. It makes me sad we had to end our weekly trips to the park on that note, but I just can't do it alone anymore.

I am also super frustrated with my husband. I try not to complain because I know many women are much worse off than me by having no spouse around at all, but seriously he will not lift a finger to help me. Even if I ask him directly to do a task (take the laundry basket downstairs), he took 2 days to do it. The other day I was in a lot of pain and discomfort. He was working from home and used me as an excuse to stop working 3 hours early. THEN TOOK A NAP while I continued watching our almost 3 year old, doing housework, bedtime routine, and started working my own shift from home.  I have asked over and over for help but he always has some excuse. I am just so tired...
  • @cseley321 I am so sorry that your husband is not being more of a partner to you. You have every right to complain and be angry and sad when you feel like you should have help but you're on your own. That's totally unfair and I wish I had a good solution for you. Hang in there  <3
  • @cseley321 I am so with you. What is the deal with men? I have to ask him to do everything (well except for cooking) multiple times and that is part of what our fight was about yesterday. Then he accuses me of being hangry when I get mad, which I feel like is equivalent to telling me I'm being a crazy pregnant lady.

@BusinessWife haha yes, you seriously crack me up about the cloth diapers and I remember you doing it last summer on our ttc board.

@lablover78 I'm with you about the 1st Tri board. I was noticing that too and hoping someone takes over the check ins soon. And also on the rib cage pain. Ugh I'm being crushed! ;)
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

• Hi Ladies!

Congratulations to the new mommies with babies last week!

@hottietoddy I meant to comment on last week's thread, really happy to hear your puppy is doing better! Monday was the 1 year anniversary of when we had to put our cat down and it still wrecks me!

@Irisheyes81 The swelling sounds awful, hopefully it will go down and you won't need to be put on bedrest! I second @2MomsHoping, any chance of working from home?

@2MomsHoping OMG throwing up at your desk...my heart is racing for you, I'm so sorry! 

@gfgrump I hear you on the small space! I'm in a 1 bedroom railroad style and the "in-between" room is the nursery. I feel like being in such a small space and planning to be here for the next 5 years has made me very resistant to buying anything!

@laurad75 "you've been collecting cloth diapers for years.  Seriously I think I was still playing around with clomid back then." hahahahahahahahahaha

@cseley321 That sounds really frustrating re: your husband, I'm so sorry! I don't have any advice but hang in there and if things don't get done around the house he'll wonder why.

AFM, 29+2, EDD 9/10/18
    No appointments this week! And feeling pretty good physically actually, which is a marked difference from last week when it felt like my body was falling apart if I had to walk more than 2 blocks.

GTKY:  What is your baby item you splurged on (or plan to splurge on)?
    So I assumed we were going to splurge big time on a travel system. Living in the city and my husband driving a tiny Mustang, we needed really specific things but hadn't even started researching yet. Then we were gifted a stroller second hand (but barely used) by someone on our block and that sent my husband down a rabbit hole of looking for stuff second hand on Facebook Marketplace. We ended up finding this wonderful woman with 5 kids out on Long Island who sold us 2 Chicco Keyfit 30 car seats with bases (one of the few kinds of car seats that can fit in a Mustang) and a stroller and gave us tons of other stuff for free. The car seats/bases don't expire until 2022 and they're only for infants anyway, so I know they haven't been used to death. Maybe I'll want something different down the line, but at least we have something for the first 6 months or 30 lbs, whatever comes first.

Also I'm starting to minorly freak out because I'm seeing my family this weekend for the first time since August 2017 which was my SIL's baby shower/right before I started IVF. I've posted before about the very strained relationship I have with my parents and older brother and this will be their first time seeing me pregnant. My mom has asked me several times how much weight I've gained (why she thinks this is appropriate is just beyond me) and I'm sure she'll make lots of comments about how I look. I'm also cringing at the thought of people touching me. So I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stories for next week's check-in!

Me: 31 DH: 34
    Together Since 5/07, Married 5/13
    TTC Since 8/15
    3 Cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI-11/16, 12/16, 1/17-All Failed
    Switched RE's 1/17
    4 IUIs-2/17 through 6/17-All Failed
    ER-8/30/17-25 Eggs Retrieved=7 PGS Normal Embyros
    FET#1 of 1 Embryo-10/3/17-Chemical
    FET#2 of 2 Embryos-11/16/17-Failed
    FET#3 of 1 Embryo-12/22/17-BFP!
    Carter Wright arrived 9/5/18
  • @gfgrump it’s ok to vent here’s those are all stressful things. 

I’ve watched all my friends’ relationships transition when they had kids and I’m hoping my husband and I already went through those growing pains when we started our business 7 yrs ago. There were a lot of rocky years and then counseling but we made it through to the other side and it’s really hard to be on the same page about something you care a lot about, while still being supportive and sensitive to the other person’s needs.
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • @Hopeful_mom. Feel free to lurk any time! ❤

So we had our first Hypnobirthing class tonight.  It was mostly good, interesting.  Next steps are to download the meditations, start listening at home, and do the readings from the book between now and next Thursday.  DH still seems a bit skeptical, but he's trying to be a good sport at least about it!
  • @sarzee2 so proud of you it is so hard to stand up people who are being rude even more so if it's your mom!
    Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

• @adirat woohoo 3rd trimester so happy for u!!
    History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!

• Yay!!! @jr102217. So exciting!!!  GL!
  • @jr102217 whoah that's exciting hoping u have an easy and fast delivery!!
    History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!

• @jr102217 holy cow sounds like baby just can’t wait to meet you!  Best wishes for a fast and easy delivery can’t wait to see pictures and see if you have a little boy or girl.  :)

@adirat Welcome to the third trimester yay!!!

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

• Best of luck @jr102217 you got this!!