February 2019 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 6/28

2»

Re: UO Thursday 6/28

• Options
    I totally agree that gender reveal parties are tacky.  Why do people care so much what is between your kid's legs?  I do want to find out what we are having because I like to plan, but I don't feel the need to be all AW-y about it.

My UO is I hate the Kardashians.  I seriously am so sick of seeing that entire family all day long on social media. 
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits SAME. “Ohh look, meconium”
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @susykat77 you haven’t tried the right pickles  ;)
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't like warm pickles (like on a burger), but love them cold. I will eat relish on a burger, but not pickles.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    smm1118 said:
    I totally agree that gender reveal parties are tacky.  Why do people care so much what is between your kid's legs?  I do want to find out what we are having because I like to plan, but I don't feel the need to be all AW-y about it.

My UO is I hate the Kardashians.  I seriously am so sick of seeing that entire family all day long on social media. 
    Whole heartedly agree! Why are they even worth paying any attention to at all?? I don’t get it. I also cannot stand Kanye West. I mean, really? Dude is legit crazy and a megalomaniac. Though I do still love the song Gold Digger. 
  • Options
    @kayjay44 yup. that’s how I feel about lettuce too. I love salads but hate it on tacos and burgers because it gets warm. A cold, crisp pickle is the best ever.
  • Options
    I also have great distaste for the Kardashians.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Omie_Wise said:
    I think diets are bullshit. They just suck people into disordered eating and shame cycles. I seriously can’t have a conversation with someone about Whole30. 
    Agreed - a diet should be a lifestyle, not something you do temporarily.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @susykat77 you at lucky I like you. Because this is incorrect! 
  • Options
    ThePax89 said:
    Those milk bath maternity shoots really rub me the wrong way. 
    Ew what even is this? If it’s as gross as it sounds I think this should be a very popular opinion. 
  • Options
    Omie_Wise said:
    I think diets are bullshit. They just suck people into disordered eating and shame cycles. I seriously can’t have a conversation with someone about Whole30. 
    THIS
  • Options
    @ThePax89 So I just googled. I agree. Creepy and gross are two words that come to mind. 
  • Options
    ThePax89 said:
    Those milk bath maternity shoots really rub me the wrong way. 
    Ew what even is this? If it’s as gross as it sounds I think this should be a very popular opinion. 
    Fucking disgusting. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Seriously though, why would anyone do that?? Is there some kind of meaning behind it? Cause from where I'm sitting, it's just weird. 
  • Options
    Y’all are hysterical! I think milk bath pictures can be so beautiful, especially breastfeeding sessions.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Agree, Kardashians are the worst ever. The only one I somewhat can stand is kendal (?)  or whichever one the model is that you literally never hear about. I personally am a fan of the royals. My husband always says he doesnt understand the facinatiin, but I said “who would you rather our daughter look up to.. kardashians or the royals. 
  • Options
    Googled milk baths maternity shoots. Gagging. Gigantic mistake. 
  • Options
    Also agree on the gender reveal. Stereotypical gendered shit like "Pearls or Pistols?" really get me angry. Although one friend on Facebook did a gender reveal that I loved! They lifted a box, and under it was a glass of water with a sign saying "Gender is fluid." I about died.  :D
    This is my favorite!!!!
  • Options
    Also agree on the gender reveal. Stereotypical gendered shit like "Pearls or Pistols?" really get me angry. Although one friend on Facebook did a gender reveal that I loved! They lifted a box, and under it was a glass of water with a sign saying "Gender is fluid." I about died.  :D
    YAAAAAAASSSSSS!!! This is the best thing I’ve heard in awhile!! 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I can't believe I can't change my Bitmoji to have a bump.  I know it is early but was looking and that is not a body type option.  Darn!
  • Options
    @saraleigh03 it’s not a body option but there’s a clothing section of maternity that comes with a bump. I found it on accident. 
  • Options
    Cool thanks.