Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 6/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: WTO Thursday 6/28

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1 :angry:

WAYDTGKU: bbt, OPKs, hio, pnv, PCOS supplements 

R/R: Well, I had 3 days of spotting a week ago that I considered AF from the timing of my crosshairs in FF, but I woke up this morning with full blown AF out of nowhere. No idea what’s happening with my body and overall I’m just frustrated.

CS/Q: Here’s last month’s chart after I change last week’s AF to spotting instead:

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, cm

R/R: Rave- I think I Oed but sticking around WTO for at least one more high temp. Rant- I found MH's limit on HIO. Tried to get him to HIO yesterday and he "felt like a piece of meat" and couldn't finish. So I guess I'll stick to EOD. Luckily I think that if FF gives me yesterday as O day I'll still be in pretty good shape for timing.

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dogmomma271 Ugh, I'm sorry, that is really frustrating.  :(

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: All the things.  Taking tonight off before the HIO marathon resumes tomorrow.

R/R: Rant:  It's about to be super hot and humid here and I'm annoyed we'll have to spend the weekend inside for the most part but really I shouldn't be complaining b/c we had like 8 months of winter this year.

CS/Q: 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Acupuncture, BBT, PCOS Diet, Supplements

R/R: My foot is still acting up.  I am so over this!!  I have an appt with the foot doctor again tomorrow and I know he will probably want to give me another steroid shot.  I am worried getting one will mess with my cycle, but I don't know if it for sure would?  I really need my foot to get better.

CS/Q: There isn't much to see, but I'll attach it anyways because I am super excited about my stable temps, especially during AF!

• Options
    @dogmomma271 Ugh I'm sorry!  I really hope this next cycle is less confusing for you.

@meggyme I am glad you still had good timing!

@Sparty18 It is already so hot here and I feel like we got cheated out of winter this year.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPK, Clue App

R/R: MH is on vacation until after the 4th. It’s kind of messing with my summer weekday routine.  :s

CS/Q: I am almost out of my current PNV (gummies) and thinking about switching to something else. Any thoughts on PNV with folate vs. folic acid? 
  • Options
    @dogmomma271 I'm sorry about CD1, especially after thinking you'd already had CD1.

@sparklingdiamond I hope your foot starts to feel better soon.

@Sparty18 it's gonna be hot where we are too. I wish we had a pool to make it a bit more enjoyable.
  • Options
    @dogmomma271   I"m so sorry about the false alarm. sometimes I think our bodies mess with us just to drive us insane. 

@meggyme My husband's limit is EOD too. FX that timing was really good this cycle. 

@sparklingdiamond I hope that your foot starts feeling better soon. I haven't heard of steroid injections messing with cycles but I also haven't looked into it that much. Sounds like a frustrating situation though. 

@purpleteacher82 I try to go with vitamins that have folate because I think my body has trouble absorbing folic acid due to certain genetics. I use brainstrong that has a complete multivitamin and a dha supplement, they're pretty big pills though but you only take them once a day. The other kind i've tried is RAW prental Vitamin Code but they are GIANT pills and you have to take them 3 times a day and that doesn't include a dha supplement which can be annoying. I also take an extra calcium & vitamin d combo vitamin on top of those. 

Month/Cycle: not sure anymore. 

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, pre-seed. 

R/R: RAVE: Rupaul's Drag Race finale is tonight! WHOO!.

RANT: Cramping heavily though and still have a migraine so trying to recover. I had a long talk with my husband who is not happy in his job at all, and we discussed putting off trying because he felt pressure since our health insurance is through his job. He insisted that he wanted us to keep trying though and that he'll just look for another job while continuing to work and hopefully the gap in insurance will be super minor. I'm glad we're not going to push it back further but also worried about my husband because he's been really depressed lately. 

CS/Q: will share later on in the cycle.
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond sorry about your foot. 

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: bding, temping, OPKs  

R/R: nothing this morning

CS/Q: none
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: I am pretty sure I actually started my period today, so I think I am back to CD1

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK's, hio, prenatals, what am I not doing at this point

R/R: Well,  IUD removal was Monday. I had some spotting Tuesday and yesterday was full on bleeding. I am still not sure if this is my cycle start or just my body not having Mirena anymore and adjusting.

CS/Q: in a couple days I may have something to look at but still nothing substantial.
  • Options
    @littleredm The info on the internet is conflicting of course.  I just had such a weird long cycle last time that I really don't want to risk going through that again. I am so sorry about your husband.  Being unhappy at your job is so hard.
  • Options
    @klmcguire I had my Mirena removed on a Thursday and got my period on the Sunday after so it could be AF! 
  • Options
    *lurking from tww 

@purpleteacher82 I take the Garden of Life Raw ones because of the folate, but it is three pills a day plus I take Nordic Naturals DHA supp. I will say I haven’t have issues with nausea with this combo; I was taking a cheaper prenatal before that made me dry heave pretty regularly. It’s also quite pricey. :confused:
  • Options
    purpleteacher82 Thank you for the insight! I haven't had a period in like 4 years so I don't even remember what it is like! I am praying this is because if not then I don't know that I want to know what a real period is going like haha!
  • Options
    @klmcguire I weirdly got a full AF the week before I had my IUD removed. Then it was another 3.5 weeks before another AF. It all depends, but my gyn said that the removal should not trigger an AF like an insertion should. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, OPKs, vitamins, Glow App for tracking

R/R: Rave: July 4th means massive patio furniture sales! Just in time to buy for the new house... 
    Rant: Hoping cycle length is similar this go around, and I hope I start to see my OPK lines darken... Glow says I'm 5 days away from O, which is good because I prefer the weekends. Its just too exhausting after work and with our house remodel. 

CS/Q: None
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @purpleteacher82 - I actually take the SmartyPants prenatals. They have folate instead of folic acid and are gummies!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @klmcguire I had my iud removed in November after the 5 years. AF started a few weeks after and have been consist of 25-28 days long cycles. 5 years without AF made Pms hit me hard. 
  • Options
    @klmcguire I had my Mirena removed on a Thursday and got my period on the Sunday after so it could be AF! 

I ovulated on June 12, so I am thinking its AF. Which would be amazing!

• Options
    I've been lurking for a few days because FF gave me back my CH with my associated temp rise a few days ago, but it wasn't sustained and today I'm still stuck in my an-O cycle. Didn't want to keep switching back & forth from TWW and WTO. By the looks of it I might be here a while so hope it's ok I'm joining you ladies today. 

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: CD35

WAYDTGKU: BBT/RHR, OPK, CM, HIO, pre-nat, omega3s, CoQ10, Vit C & D, bought softcups to try, talked to MH about adding SMEP next cycle

R/R: Rant: had a little cry and meltdown this morning after my temps confirmed what I already knew - I didn't O again. So frustrated with my body.  Rave: tomorrow is my last day of work before the long weekend (us Canadians get Monday off), and it also marks 2 weeks until we close on the new house! Yay! 

CS/Q: I caved last night and paid for the VIP subscription on FF. Was bored this morning and added my RHR which amazingly seems to line up almost exactly with BBT. I posted this in the chart stalk thread too just for reference since some people were asking about RHR earlier (myself included). I don't know if I fully trust my apple watch over the fitbit but it's all I have to go by. Less concerned about the actual heart rate and just looking at the pattern. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 Sorry about the an-O cycle. That’s super frustrating. As far as I’m concerned you are more than welcome to chill in TWW. I’m fascinated by your RHR vs BBT. It really does track amazingly well! Now I want to track mine but I don’t have a wearable. 
  • Options
    I'm annoyed that I can only look quick at this board during the day and that I don't have time to comment until the evening. I feel like I'm missing out on conversation.

@dogmomma271 @littleredm @klmcguire sorry about CD1 :(
    @meggyme I'm guessing that MH will say the same thing when we try to BD 3 days in a row with the SMEP. In previous cycles MH limit has been EOD too.
    @sparklingdiamond yay for stable temps!
    @Swiftlet good for you for 2x in one day!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT right now, after AF leaves then CM, green tea, OPKs

R/R: I was looking forward to attending a neighborhood get together tonight. Due to unfavorable weather it got cancelled. I haven't been out socializing a lot in the past couple months so I'm really bummed. I'm not a social butterfly so taking the effort to go out on a week night is a big deal for me. On the bright side, I'm so happy that tomorrow is Friday! I'm going to hang out with my mom tomorrow after work and I'm really looking forward to that.

Also on a good note, H and I had a really good talk the other night. I feel like others on this board have also had good talks with their SO recently. I told H how I was feeling about last cycle not being successful and what I'd like to try for this cycle. He let me know how he felt about things and we came to an agreement. I feel like this talk was a long time coming because it led to discussion about other life things we hadn't talked about in a while. I'd highly recommend a "lay it all out there" conversation with your SO if you've been thinking about it. I've been feeling a lot better about TTC since H and I had the talk.

CS/Q:  Nope. Day 4 of AF is almost as bad as day 1 of AF because of all the back pain, cramping, and fatigue, ugh.