January 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms - week of 6/10

13»

Re: Symptoms - week of 6/10

• Options
    @sweetyjenj I know how you feel, and the craziest thing is I have lost weight, not much, a couple pounds, but I feel so big and uncomfortable. Hopefully soon enough we just feel pregnant and have energy to exercise and eat right. Until then I'm trying not to think about it. It's hard.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sweetyjenj I feel the same way. I really should be making a better effort and eating better and working out I just can't find the energy to go to the gym. I barely have the energy to clean my house lol. Also yesterday I ate buffalo chicken dip and a chocolate chip muffin for lunch/breakfast but at the time it was delicious 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sweetyjenj I feel the same way, too. I haven't been to the gym in about 6 weeks. I've been so afraid to step on the scale, but when I did the other day, I had only gained 1 pound. I think I just feel so big because I've been eating so many carbs, but that's the only thing that I can stomach most of the time. I'm determined to do better. It would be easier if I could get over these first-tri symptoms in a couple weeks.