Options

Weekly Randoms - 6/18-6/22

124»

Re: Weekly Randoms - 6/18-6/22

• Options
    LLynde5LLynde5 member
    edited June 2018
    Avocado toast!!! That’s it!!  Lol

edited: that literally what I am thinking about. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @runrinserepeat
    Bahaha :lol: I nearly snorted here in the laundromat. (PS, these things are more expensive than I remember, but happy it’s here while I wait on my washer & dryer!)
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My didn't pop with my first two, so I'm not holding my breath for it to pop with this one. Dang, though. That just looks uncomfortable. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Mine never popped either. I was actually a little bummed about it the first time around, because I always have a flat spot in the middle of my bump! But it's probably more noticeable to me than anyone else.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    Not uncomfortable, just a little obscene  :D
  • Options
    @morgantu and @CecilB93 I hate it but she pretty much did all the work for me this go around! This is our second time though because we did it with my son and it was a pain!

@AGK2015 I have the world's deepest belly button so I don't think I'll ever pop! You look adorable though!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    Q. Was this the thread that talked a bit about Flamin’ Hot Cheetos? 
    I wanted to throw in my $0.02 and say that Zapp’s Spicy Cajun Crawtators are my weakness. Hard to find out of the Souf, so in 12 months I’ll be looking for these babies online. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    edited June 2018
    @echo-charlietango those chips are THE BEST 

*ETA:  Also not spicy but still amazing are Kettle brand pepperoncini flavor chips, which I just scarfed a bunch of. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @Activebaby Ashe must be brave! Are you ok with being outed? 
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango we have the Zapps cajun dill crawtators and voodoo chips in wawas all over NJ.  Any wawas near you that you can check?
  • Options
    @scaredunprepared What is this “wawas” ?!

Anniversary
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango wow I thought Wawa was everywhere! It's a convenience store, often with a gas station as well.  Like QuickChek.  Huge here my area, but I guess not everywhere like I assumed.  I love my Wawa!  
  • Options
    ^ I just googled it! It’s an East Coast chain :wink:  I’ve lived in many places, just not the East Coast. (Also never been to a QuickChek!)

Anniversary
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango Darn!  Didn't realize that.   Maybe you can add the chips to your registry instead!? Lol
  • Options
    @scaredunprepared Haha!! Chips on the baby’s registry...

Anniversary
  • Options
    I’m okay with being outed Or otherwise I would have told her no I wasn’t but pregnant. 
    @AGK2015 I have a small hernia (caused by ds2) near my belly button so while I don’t have an outie yet (did with both boys), I’m sure it will be a beauty this time. 
  • Options
    erose625erose625 member
    edited June 2018
    @scaredunprepared I LOVE Wawa and it makes me so sad that we don't have any in CT. I grew up in PA and literally Wawa and Sheetz are the things I miss most haha I was in PA this past weekend for a wedding and we went to Wawa 4 times. 
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    WAWA IS LIFE. 
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango and @scaredunprepared Lol at “what is this wawas.” Wawa  is the most ridiculous name for a store unless you live near one, in which case they are GOLD. I was coming to say that we have those chips in the northeast (and yes, I saw them at wawa haha!) Hope you can find them where you are (sorry I’m blanking on where you moved to).
     Anywho do other people have Andy Capp’s Hot Fries? They are sooo good and my spicy craving this pregnancy.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    And @AGK2015 I hope you choose to embrace the button! I think it’s so cute.
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    @rosebud332 Ooooo Hot Fries!  We had those in my highschool cafeteria and I ate them every. single. day.  They also sold them at my college's next-to-campus bar, which was just so ideal at 1am after multiple drinks.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @rosebud332 (I moved to Alabama, from Kansas, from Arkansas, from Texas, from California, from Texas again)
    I didn't know that Andy Capp's Hot Fries were still being made :open_mouth: I haven't seen those since Texas in the late 90s.

Anniversary
  • Options
    maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited June 2018
    @AGK2015 I was kind of disappointed I never got the "belly boob" when I was pregnant with my DD! It just seems like such an "official" pregnancy thing and it never happened. I never got the linea nigra thing either and was bummed about that too, for some reason, haha.
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango Ok that’s what I thought...couldn’t remember if you moved TO Alabama or FROM Alabama.
  • Options
    @AGK2015 That is one of those milestones that you quickly regret!
  • Options
    @agk2015 Sorry, I totally laughed at that. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @AGK2015
    Ouch. I bet she knew how to do that for a while but wanted to pick a special time to show you ;) one that you will never forget, lol