Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 06/23 - 06/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

Re: WTO Weekend 06/23 - 06/24

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, prenatals, HIO

R/R: see rant below

CS/Q: Got another negative OPK last night and still no temp spike. I'm thinking I still haven't O'ed. Maybe this will be one of my long cycles, so I'm going to be waiting forever. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meri-mac that’s great timing! Yay for vacation!
    @marebear15 do you also track cm, because your chart doesn’t show any fertile cm yet. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, cm, opk’s start Monday

R/R: I actually managed to sleep in today! Usually my body wants to wake up at 6 like it does every other day but after temping I managed to fall back asleep.

CS/Q:  

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @meggyme I decided not to track CM this cycle because last cycle it was so confusing. I didn't get EW until 2 days before AF. So I thought maybe I'm just obsessing over it, and thinking it's not clear if it's a tad cloudy? Idk. So I was going to try just temps and OPKs this time around, but it's still just as confusing.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: OPK, Clue App

R/R: I already got a 2 mile walk in this morning so I am giving myself permission to binge watch TV the rest of the day. (Started watching the show Younger yesterday and so far I really like it. )

CS/Q:  Nope
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: ava, opks, fertility friend, CoQ10

R/R: well we had great timing last cycle, but it just didn't work out. Maybe this time. 

CS/Q:  not yet
  • Options
    @meri-mac congrats on the wedding! How exciting! 
    @marebear15 fx that you'll O soon! I hate long cycles. :(
    @meggyme i'm always awake at 6am too, I don't know why. :( it didn't used to be this way. 
  • Options
    *lurking from tww

@meri-mac I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!

@marebear15 Question. Are you testing with opk twice per day?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: was just bding. Going to try temping and opks now

R/R: This past cycle I was 4 days late and the cycle before that I was 3 days early. I'm just in a mood at the moment. 

CS/Q:  none. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4. I’m sticking with the first day of spotting as CD1 since I’ve had very little bleeding since then. Would have felt better to have a normal AF but what else is new, my body is abnormal!

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, PCOS supplements, hio, OPKs 

R/R: Not much going on here, just FX that this cycle will be more “normal”!

CS/Q:  No idea what is happening bc my temps are still high... although I haven’t temped enough cycles to know what’s normal for my body. Plus I haven’t slept great so that might be the culprit!
  • Options
    @asupernovablizzardstorm I’m sorry about CD1.

@dogmomma271 can you post your chart? Maybe we can help.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: pnv, charting, temping, OPK, vit d, magnesium, supp progesterone after O

R/R: it's official - DH is going to be gone for the entirety of my FW, so i already know we'll have no timing this cycle. just hoping AF isn't brutal this time around!

CS/Q:  nope
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @suzycupcake No, I've only been doing testing in the evening. I read that late afternoon is the best time to get a nice reading? 
  • Options
    @meggyme Today’s only what I think is CD 5, so I’m attaching last cycle’s chart too. I think I just haven’t had solid sleep lately that it’s messing with everything! Doesn’t help that I’ve missed a few temps. So far my temps this cycle are higher than most last cycle, which seems weird.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/15

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: DH was not up to hio last night so that blows. Total rant: if I see one more YouTube video on lawn care I think I may lose it! I don’t know what this new obsession is, but I’m not on board anymore. Ugh

CS/Q:  
  • Options
    @meri-mac So excited for you friend!
    @catlady2015 Boo for CD1 and for YH being away. Treat yourself to something good today. 
    @asupernovablizzardstorm Sorry for CD1. 
    @marebear15 Hope O comes soon for you. Tracking CM could definitely help. 
    @meggyme I got to sleep in today too! Cooler weather definitely helps that. 
    @purpleteacher82 Nothing better than starting the day with a good time walk!
    @dogmomma271 That is frustrating. Hopefully something gives and you can figure out what is going on soon. Our bodies can really be jerks sometimes. I know I had barely a one day cycle a while back that threw me for a loop too. But back on track the next one. FX
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited June 2018
    @marebear15 Always test twice per day from 10am on. Here's why. O can happen 12-48 hours after a positive opk. If you're one of those ladies that has a surge that only lasts for 12 hours, you'll miss the surge.

For example, you test at 9pm and it's negative. Let's say your surge starts at 10am. You test again 24 hours later at 9pm, it might still be positive, but see what I'm saying? It could be negative at 9pm, all the while getting a temp rise that you ovulated but never a positive opk. It can happen. I've also tested at 10a and 6p but then again at 11pm and caught the start of my surge that late. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @dogmomma271 any chance you’re running a slight fever? It might also be the trouble sleeping. Hopefully they’ll come down soon.
  • Options
    @suzycupcake Thanks for the info! I didn't know an LH surge could be so short. I also just looked at the expiration date and these tests expired a few days ago :# So I'm off to Amazon for some new ones. Suggestions on cheapest but good?
  • Options
    @meggyme I don’t think so - it came down a little today. I found a few things online that said some people have high temps for a few days even once AF starts and it doesn’t mean anything. Still seemed strange!