September 2018 Moms
Options

Time for another AW pet post!!!!!!

Hey all! My first puppy is turning 8 years old today so I thought I would start another pet thread since it's fun and it's been awhile. 

Let's see your pets! If you don't have a pet feel free to post a fun meme/gif with an animal in it... Or both, post all the animals  <3

Re: Time for another AW pet post!!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate that I can't see pics on here on my work laptop! I love pet photos.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Options
    @smsaulino aw poor Max! So cute though

@nackie oooo your dog is so sporty looking!

@SkilledSailor so much fur  <3 Are your dogs mixes? Border collie?
  • Options
    nackienackie member
    @EErin86 she’s half hound/half lab. She’s very sporty. But thankfully now that she’s entering her senior years, she’s not quite as energetic as she once was. 
  • Options
    @stothi @EErin86 Yes please!! Also, I saw a video about these egg aprons on Facebook the other day and thought about you two... :D (Pic in spoiler because it's huge.)
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Options
    @EErin86 Haha yes, lots of fluff in our house. We think they’re both Australian Shepherd mixes but don’t know for sure since I got our old girl from the pound and new dog was found on the highway. 
  • Options
    stothistothi member
    @EErin86 eep! They are looking so good!
  • Options
    nackienackie member
    @elbeedee. Poor mamma looks exhausted. 
  • Options
    @ellbeedee they are mighty cute!! Momma says she needs a break. I bet you’re exhausted too helping care for 6 puppies. 
  • Options
    Lcardinal04Lcardinal04 member
    edited June 2018
    @klj0228 I love it!!! I can’t get my big poodle to get on the boat. He just sits on the dock at my family’s home and looks mournfully at us. I suppose it helps when they are tiny.
  • Options
    @tpeci what breed is the big guy? And @lilidubs that looks like a pit? We have a pit and we lluuuuurrrvvve her
  • Options
    @Lcardinal04 she has always loved the boat, but I think it helped when she was a puppy we took her with us every time we went out. She also really likes to paddle board. She now will jump from the dock onto my paddle board as soon as I put it in the water. When we put on our swimsuits and pack our boat bags she starts running around excited about going out.

@EErin86 yours look very regal...they just don’t get the wind in their hair look. My dogs name is Coco Chanel so I would expect nothing less of her than to look glamorous.  ;)
  • Options
    @Redpuma119 yeah he's a pit/hound mix and just about the sweetest thing that ever lived  <3 he'll snuggle all day if we're at home! He definitely knew i was pregnant before i did,  he ramped up the snuggling and would always sleep on/near by belly  <3
  • Options
    tpecitpeci member
    @Redpuma119 it's a  mutt! He has some German pointer in there (and definitely the energy and character that comes with it) and some dalmatian!
  • Options
    @tpeci the Dalmatian is also probably adding to the energy!! He is so cute!
    @lilidubs He is so cute
  • Options
    tpecitpeci member
    @ashh2018 I got a used car seat the other day and gave it a good scrub etc. The moment I brought it in the house and left it unattended while I was pondering where to put it, I had 2 cats fighting over who gets to cuddle in it...
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @samd6 OMG those ears are huge and amazing. What a cutie!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    samd6samd6 member
    @starla yes!!! They are usually down but when she gets super excited (like at the dog park) the one ear stands up, it’s so weird. She’s crazy.
  • Options

I really hope I put it in the spoiler properly. I’m on mobile, so also sorry if it is absolutely massive. I tried posting from the laptop, but I failed. 

Anyways, my girl is having her puppies!
  • Options
    tpecitpeci member
    @dairygirl93 how adorable!!! Congrats to the proud mama!!!
  • Options
    @dairygirl93 awwwww holstein puppies haha! What kind are they????