January 2019 Moms

Symptoms - week of 6/10

Re: Symptoms - week of 6/10

• @lamega ugh, it is so weird some times what sets the nausea off.  I was messing with my pen in a meeting and the rubber finger grip slipped and for some reason the sensation and appearance of the gaping rubber made me gag. 

Absolutely no idea why.
  • @AliKay20 Hope things settle down for you! If it makes you feel any better, I've has some mild cramping/low back pain and spotting 2-3 times this week. Hopefully you get reassurance at your appt on Friday. My appt isn't until next Wed. 

Also, add me to the always hungry group. Completely different from my last pregnancies.. The only time I feel super queasy is if I haven't eaten within the last 2-3 hours..
  • Loading the player...
  • @mamadaisy13141619 SAME. I have always belched a lot when nauseous but now everyone gets to see that side of me since it comes and goes all day.

Let us know how the chiropractor goes. My hips have been so messed up! They can usually pop every once in a while but haven't since I've been pregnant and it's getting painful and annoying. 
    The chiropractor has been my lifesaver through my last three pregnancies! I've always dealt with back and hips stuff, especially the second half of the 2nd trimester and the whole 3rd trimester. I've also found stretching and doing yoga type stuff to be very helpful in keeping mobile. 
  • @mamadaisy13141619 SAME. I have always belched a lot when nauseous but now everyone gets to see that side of me since it comes and goes all day.

Let us know how the chiropractor goes. My hips have been so messed up! They can usually pop every once in a while but haven't since I've been pregnant and it's getting painful and annoying. 
    The chiropractor has been my lifesaver through my last three pregnancies! I've always dealt with back and hips stuff, especially the second half of the 2nd trimester and the whole 3rd trimester. I've also found stretching and doing yoga type stuff to be very helpful in keeping mobile. 
    I just left the chiropractor. He said I shouldn't have any indigestion now that he adjusted my upper back. I love seeing the chiro. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • jgil85jgil85 member
    *TW* 

I've started spotting red blood now instead of brown blood. And now I'm just mad at my ob because I still feel like I have no answers about this sch. 

Also, still really nauseous over here and I threw up in my garage while taking garbage out. 
  • I haven't really felt nauseous much at all this week.... But of course it comes back in force right before I get on a plane. Eff.

Currently sitting at the gate surrounded by people eating their breakfasts.  Ugh, the smells. 

• @ashva morning smells are the worst. Every day on the commuter train I am disgusted by the breakfast smells and the sound of people eating. 
  • bb2510bb2510 member
    edited June 2018
    @luckymay2x @AshVA I can relate...I have a 1.5 hour metro commute to work (it will change soon, we're moving much closer). I smell literally everything from BO (why) to what that person ate for breakfast by just catching a whiff of their breath. This was actually my first symptom of pregnancy before my missed period... I've begun shamelessly wearing a face mask. 
  • Only 8 weeks today but I swear I look at least 17. The bloat/blump is out of control. It’s my third baby but still!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    *~* DS Jan.'15 *~* DD Nov.'16 *~*
  • My symptoms are up and down like a roller coaster. Except now I think I’m starting to experience a little bit of round ligament pain? Not sure. FTM here. Can you get round ligament pain at 10w? 

I’m able to eat protein now. Hooray! My nutrition intake can finally get back to normal. 

@AshVA I was in the same boat last week when I had to fly to ORD and IND. Gross food smells and strange BO smells? I was not a happy camper.

Frequent bathroom trips are annoying, especially the 2-3x in the middle of the night. 

Gas and indigestion think they’re bff’s with me right now. Thx but no thx!! Nausea comes unexpectedly but so thankful I haven’t had to barf. 

The jokes thread made made me laugh so hard and then made me cry because this little tator tot growing inside me is real and since I’m pgal I was ugly crying happy tears LOL 
  • Oh also I was an emotional wreck yesterday. I had a really intense week at work which maybe set it off in part, but there was absolutely no real reason for the ugly crying I had going on last night.
  • I told one of my coworkers yesterday that I was pregnant and she said that when I walked by her office the previous day she thought I looked pregnant, but assumed it was a bloat day. I mean it is bloat, but I'm fully expecting the gossip mill to start around the office because I look so damn pregnant already. 
  • I'm having round ligament pain already at 8w 4d. It was especially prounounced yesterday after I helped friends move. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Waking up at 3 am has got to stop. I'm so exhausted all day and yet 3 am rolls around and I just lay here trying to sleep for hours. It sucks.
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    @snackheart TTM here too (10+6) who is in full mat clothes. I look 4-5 months pregnant already. I didn't even show with my first until 22+ weeks. With my second it was earlier, and this time, I've been in mat pants since 8 weeks. Ridiculous. I am 45 pounds heavier this time than with my first two so I figured I wouldn't show for awhile but nope. I am living in leggings and loose tunics at work with oversized cardigans or shawls, which is typical attire for me, so I don't think work has clued in yet. But at home on the weekends, I am clearly pregnant.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Same @tosh24!! Almost 9 weeks yet on weekends, I’m 16 weeks even in the morning. Ahh!!
  • The further I get into week 10 I can feel my symptoms easing up slightly. Still nauseous a few hours a day, but at least feeling better at breakfast and lunch time. Tired, but I’ve been trying to nap when my youngest naps in the afternoon and that has been helping me get through the day. Heartburn already, yay. Even though this is my third I’m definitely not showing yet. I always show later and my uterus is tilted back towards my back, so I think that buys me some time before I start showing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Well my pregnancy brain is apparently in full force since I just wrote this whole thing out in the search box and didn’t realize...

My nausea is now more on and off than on, which is nice. However in the past couple hours I’ve been feeling what I guess is lightening crotch?  Can’t think of how else to describe it.  Everything I’ve found is about that being a symptom in third trimester close to birth, so now I’m freaked out. Anyone have any experience with it this early?  Is that normal?  I’m about 10+4 today. 
  • @mrsmang I had those feelings early on with DD. I never really got an answer for what they were, but I found that they eased up in second tri and didn't come back again until they were real in third tri. And then they felt different.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• mrsmang sometimes. I think it might be increased blood flow? I found this interesting too https://www.mamanatural.com/lightning-crotch/
  • @mrsmang, I get pains in the pelvic area that make me cry out. I wasn't sure if it was RLP or what, but it does seem more like the pelvis. It happened in my last pregnancy, too. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• I gagged and dry heaved over bacon this morning. Bacon! I was so sad I couldn't eat it. 

• texasmommietexasmommie member
    edited June 2018
    AliKay20 said:
    *TW*

8 weeks tomorrow and I just started slightly spotting (really faint pink/light brown) last night after I peed and again this morning. I don’t have a lot of cramps but I think I’m going to take it really easy today. I know it’s fairly common to spot at this stage and it’s okay as long as it doesn’t worsen. Goodness, Friday REALLY cannot come soon enough. 48 hours. Need some reassurance at that appt. 
    @AliKay20 I can relate. I am 10w3d, and have bled red, pink, brown since I've been pregnant. It goes away maybe a week, then comes back. This week has been the worse. A lot of bright red blood. Today I had a quarter sized clot as well. I saw my doctor Monday because of all the bleeding over the weekend, and everything look fine. U/S showed the babies heart beat (170), and even saw the feet/hand nubs move around. It gave me reassurance, but it doesn't make me feel any better everytime I go to the bathroom and have blood. I honestly think it has made this pregnancy a little depressing for me. I guess because I am constantly worried. Hope your Friday appointment goes well. :smile:
  • The veins on my chest are becoming super apparent, very blue.  I forgot that was a thing that happened...
  • @UnbreakableKimmySchmidt I was just pondering yesterday whether mine had come back, or maybe never really went away?
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• @BitterBetty12 I feel like mine went away after delivery?  I BF DD for a long time (just ended this past January) and I don't remember seeing them during that time.  Not a huge "symptom" but just a oh yeah, my body is changing in preparation for baby.
  • I am now remembering all the weird symptoms I forgot about. Like I get really hot when I’m pregnant, especially my feet. H says I’m like a furnace. Also the bad taste in my mouth. Though I can’t recall for sure whether or not I had that with other pregnancies. The nausea and the fatigue I remember, though.
  • @galactickates literally could have written that exact post. My chin hair is out of control. But my nails are SO strong again. And I think my PP hair loss is finally maybe starting to reverse. H said he’s going to be really mad if I don’t stop losing hair this time because it was his favorite part of me being pregnant (no hair in the shower or all over the house).
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• H is not thrilled about how hot I am throughout pregnancy, and it lasts the entire time. Yesterday, as he (lovingly) pushed me back to my side of the bed, he said, “Sheesh, they should send you to Siberia where you can hug people to treat their hypothermia.”
  • Ugh. I’m reeeaaaallly sick of feeling sick. This come and go queasiness is so frustrating. I was fine for the most of today. But after dinner, nope. Just nope. I think it was that dessert I totally didn’t need but splurged on anyway. I’m on a business trip and the client starved me today with “box lunches.” Needless to say I couldn’t eat the cold deli meat. So I had a lettuce sandwich with spicy brown mustard for lunch. Which meant I was starving when I finally got to eat dinner. So I probably over ate. And now I’m paying for it. 
  • I feel like I’m failing in the mom category as of late to DD. I want to play w her and do the whole night routine yet after we get home, I make dinner, eat, then want to pass out.

It’s a little past 8:30 pm over here and I’m in bed about to close my eyes. DH & DD are laughing and splashing around right now (DH giving her a bath). 

I really wanted to give her a bath tonight. DH asked how tired I was and my response was:

“I’m growing a human who is currently developing reproductive organs this week.”

Enough said. DH told me to go to sleep. 
  • 11 weeks now, (thought I was 10+3, but OB changed it after my ultrasound today) and I'm always hungry, have a big appetite, and breasts are tender.
    Also...this is the worst one...I'm starting to get itchy :( I had this last time around, with no known cause other than hormones, and it was the WORST! I was sooooo itchy by the end of it and nothing made it stop, except delivery. The day after DD was born it stopped. I'm hoping it doesn't get as bad this time around.
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • @sweetyjenj
    I'm 12+3 and getting itchy as all get out. I thought it was just me! I'd say I'm glad to see that I'm not alone, but... Well, I'm not, really. Sucks!
  • It’s 3 AM. Been up for the last hour bc I woke up to pee and now can’t fall back asleep!!! 
  • Hey, @AliKay20 I’m up with you. 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• My food aversions were way better this week but exhaustion has taken their place. Except it’s so hard to fall back asleep if I wake up.

It’s 7:45 am on Saturday and both my kids are miraculously still asleep. Of course I had to get up to pee and now I can’t fall back asleep even though I still feel tired. Whyyyy can I not sleep in when they are trying to let me???
  • @sweetyjenj @leighbrek I’m 12+3 and also starting to get itchy! I have sensitive, itchy skin in the first place so I take Claritin daily to help keep it at bay. Yesterday though it felt like the Claritin didn’t work. I didn’t realize itchiness could be a pregnancy symptom, gah!  :#
  • eshcfeshcf member
    My food aversions were way better this week but exhaustion has taken their place. Except it’s so hard to fall back asleep if I wake up.

It’s 7:45 am on Saturday and both my kids are miraculously still asleep. Of course I had to get up to pee and now I can’t fall back asleep even though I still feel tired. Whyyyy can I not sleep in when they are trying to let me???
    Ugh. Same!!! I wake up to pee every morning at 6:30 & lie in bed with my eyes closed for 30 minutes afterwards before finally accepting the fact that I'm up for the day
  • Ughhhhhh I feel like I've been gaining too much. Literally, I haven't gained too much. But I feel like I have. And I feel huge. I usually am really good at talking myself out of it and feeling fine, but I know I haven't been working out and should be. I could be doing better at eating more healthy foods and less carbs. I can totally do better, and I'm going to start doing better. But today, I feel fat and I hate it.
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19