TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/18

• I got an email over the weekend that there are new test results in my patient portal. I think it's just the official posting stating that the NIPT came back negative. I read on here that some woman logged on to her patient portal and even though she was team green, the sex was posted on there. Since then, I have been apprehensive and therefore don't want to log on and see the sex by accident, but I also want to know what the results are for. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • @tessiesmom26 I'm not sure how your patient portal works, but before I can see the actual results I have to click on a specific test result that I want to see. So, there's a tab for "test results" in my portal, and it gives a list of the different tests they have done by date, and I have to click on the specific one to see it.

That said, when I do click on my NIPT results the first thing it shows is the sex chromosome analysis - which clearly states "XX- Female". I don't know if this would be hidden if I were team green, but I doubt it. You can always call the office and ask them to check for you explaining the situation, or have a friend you reallyreally trust come look for you.

• @tessiesmom26 - Can you call your office and ask for the results? I'd be hesitant to open it too, and we even checked the box to not have the sex reported so it shouldn't even be on there.
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @lifesabeach85 @mockingjay1 This happened once before and when I called the woman said to me on the phone "Oh so you don't want to know it's a girl?.. I mean the sex" So I am not very confident in calling again. I don't think she could have known with the first test results, so I am not too worried about it (It was right around 12 weeks.) I am going to try my hardest to just not think about it and trust that if something was wrong, they would call to let me know.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 we told the doctor that we were waiting to be surprised until the gender reveal so they wrote out a message in the email explaining everything. Then, they attached a copy of the results for us to open when we needed to see the gender. Of course, I caved in like an hour and looked! However  I didn't tell DH until the reveal! 

Could your office do something similar? 
  • I feel bad that we have so many stickied threads with no end in sight since admin clearly doesn't like us anymore. It was easy in the past to get a thread unstickied, but I guess not anymore.
    Anyways...sorry for cluttering our board. :( I can't decide if I should keep pestering admin or just let it go and we'll have two ultrasound threads forever and ever. 
    Seriously, all they have to do is click a check box...  :|
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • I feel bad that we have so many stickied threads with no end in sight since admin clearly doesn't like us anymore. It was easy in the past to get a thread unstickied, but I guess not anymore.
    Anyways...sorry for cluttering our board. :( I can't decide if I should keep pestering admin or just let it go and we'll have two ultrasound threads forever and ever. 
    Seriously, all they have to do is click a check box...  :|
    Right? You'd think they'd get tired of the being tagged and just do it! 
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• @offtoneverland you could try reporting one of your requests to unstick? Then they’d be sure to see it

• I signed up for an interval training boot camp class through my local parks and rec and got a call this morning that they had to cancel it due to low enrollment.  It was kind of a blessing in disguise since I was sort of dreading it.  But I kind of feel like a blob lately since I haven't been working out.  It sounds so exhausting though!  I also feel better after I exercise though...it's such a vicious cycle! lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited June 2018
    @lostarz14 I can’t imagine doing a boot camp right now! Kudos to you for signing up lol

• @offtoneverland you could try reporting one of your requests to unstick? Then they’d be sure to see it
    Great idea! I just tried it. I wonder how many other people have reported themselves.  :D
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Ds went on a rampage when I said he couldn't do something. Now my living room is covered in toys he threw. Also, his baby brother may be super pissed about all of it because I have heartburn like crazy that my new wonder medicine isn't controlling. Is it bedtime yet?
  • This is a real random one, but I bought myself a pair of denim maternity dungarees which I'm really loving (also I'm running out of other pants that fit).  My cats, however, seem to hate them and won't sit on my lap or snuggle with me when I'm wearing them.  Such weird little cat jerks.
  • TMI: I cut myself pretty badly not once, not twice but three times ladyscaping in preparation for my OB and MFM appointments.  And I'm on baby aspirin, so it was a bloodbath and everything is still sore and bleeding on and off.  FML.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• @wildrainbow I told DH today that I felt like the kids are already ganging up on me! Baby girl has me feeling drained and DS was being quite a handful -_-
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • @middleschoolmommy I really liked seeing that stat on my bump update a few weeks ago. Feels like we're actually getting somewhere.

@MojieJo Oh no! I hope it's not hurting too badly anymore. It's getting so hard to see down there for grooming purposes. I don't know how we're all going to manage for 19 more weeks! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland Still sore, but better today.  It bled for about 8 hours.  Baby aspirin is no joke, apparently. :astonished:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• @mojiejo :D:D you're not terrible for finding that funny.  I'd be laughing as well.  At least you didn't prolong his suffering by taking a pic before saving him from the big bad bug.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @MojieJo - that would make me laugh too! My DS is not a fan of bugs (which I am so grateful for). Anytime he see an ant, spider, fly, etc he yells and gets me. It's hard not to laugh because it's so cute/sweet!
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• Also, nothing is sounding good to eat lately except pretzel bites lol
  • Fellow Westworld fans ———— This website is fantastic!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/collider.com/westworld-timeline-explained/amp/

• So I have a bachelorette party this weekend for one of my best friends, hosted at my family cottage, and I’m a little nervous. This friend was awesome throughout my wedding and I want to be there for her too even though I can’t partake in all the festivities. My nervousness is that the last two days I’ve been exhausted, having really bad reflux that I can’t figure out what is triggering it, and my feet are crazy swollen by the end of the day. I just want to have a fun weekend, while at the same time managing 10 drunk girls at my house! Wish me luck, November Mom friends. 
  • @offtoneverland - I've noticed it being so quiet too! We're just up to our same ole routine!
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• @offtoneverland I thought it’s been super quiet too! Maybe with summer starting/school ending for the teachers/STM+ we have on here? 

Thank you for the suggestions! I haven’t tried hot tea but that is a good idea. 
  • I was just huffing and puffing from getting ds out of the bath and getting H's dinner heated. He asked me why I was out of breath, so I snapped off because I was pregnant. I mean seriously? God bless the man, but he really is clueless. 
  • @firsttimespartanmom You'll have to let us know how the party goes. Hope you have a great time! You're probably right about summer starting and people being busy. It seems like the board is much busier during the day and gets really slow at night. 
    @mockingjay1 Hope you're enjoying your evening. :) 

Is anyone planning to see the Incredibles 2? We're going to take DD this weekend and I can't wait! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland I want to see it really bad. I don't know if ds will do well in the theatre. He may be to young yet.
  • @highsteaks I'm glad you're feeling better. What cars are y'all looking at? H and I are thinking about upgrading simetime next year. 
  • highsteakshighsteaks member
    edited June 2018
    @wildrainbow we went to carmax and got to compare a bunch of minivans and suvs. the top contender ended up being a gmc acadia denali. i wasn’t feeling any of the minivans, but they didn’t have a great selection available there. i was surprised that the 3 row suvs were either really tiny or really humongous—the acadia felt like a reasonable in between. my in-laws just got a buick enclave 3 row, and i think that was really nice compared to most of the others we saw today. i also wanted to look at the new subaru ascent before we decide; they’re suppose to get some in at the dealership any day now.