Parenting

Guess Gender

Hello All,
I am into my 22 week now.
I am really excited to find the gender of my baby.
Can someone help.

Re: Guess Gender

• If that's your 20 week anatomy scan, why didn't you ask your ultrasound tech? They can tell at that point unless your baby is positioned wrong, in which case, no one can tell. You should really call your medical person if you want to know. Also, I don't even know what I'm looking at in most of those pictures because I'm not a trained ultrasound tech, so I have absolutely no idea.
  • I was not able to find..that's the reason I posted here..anyways thanks for ur response..
    Any other guesses from anyone??
  • Loading the player...
  • nackienackie member
    No one here will be able to tell the sex from the pictures if your ultra sound tech couldn’t 

• I was not able to find..that's the reason I posted here..anyways thanks for ur response..
    Any other guesses from anyone??

So why didn't you ask the ultrasound tech or your doctor/midwife? I'm not surprised you can't find it because you, presumably, are not an ultrasound tech. Ultrasounds are hard to read unless you're trained. You should be able to call the person you're seeing for prenatal care, and they can answer this for you. It's not a big deal and will be far more accurate than random guesses by untrained people.