Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 6/13

meggymemeggyme member
edited June 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: TWW Wednesday 6/13

• Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited June 2018

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 10-11, for some reason I O-ed early and my LP is longer this cycle.

Testing: Temp didn't drop as much as I expected, BFN again today.

R/R: DH leaves today for a week. I was hoping to have a resolution one way or the other before he left.

CS/Q: I don't know what to think. My body is playing tricks on me. Temp didn't drop much, CL moved so all my temps are still above CL and BFN... Pretty sure I'm out, but I'm ready for AF so I can definitively be on to the next cycle.
    And I don't think my charts/gifs have been posting, so here's the link to my FF page:
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/meggyme
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 34/ 7ish

Timing: -5, -3, -2

Typical LP length: Only time will tell. 

Testing: hoping to hold out until Friday.

R/R: Only 7 school days left! My classroom has no air conditioning and it's HOT here this week. The room smells of unwashed freshmen. 

CS/Q: none, but here's my chart no one can open.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ladylinsey ewww... nothing like gross teenagers. What subject do you teach?
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13ish

Testing: I haven't since Monday afternoon's bfn. I'm trying to wait till tomorrow morning if AF doesn't come later today.

R/R: Wednesday means the week is half over! 

CS/Q: nope
  • Options

@meggyme Sorry hun. All the hugs. I'm not uncrossing anything though <3

@ladylinsey Can you just hose them off before they come in?

Month/Cycle: 17/14

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -3, O, +1

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: No. No. No.

R/R: AF is scheduled to arrive on Saturday. I am trying so hard not to test. Luckily my disposable income is tied up in wedding supplies this month or I would buy all the tests. One of our clinicians is going on vacation tomorrow and Friday so it will be a calm couple of days for me. I will have time to review our training documents for the woman covering my vacation. Only 7.5 working days left. Hallelujah!

CS/Q: - 
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited June 2018
    @meri-mac I'm keeping everything crossed for you too! Your will power is WAY stronger than mine, but you can do it! And yay for almost vacation!

@thrgirlwhowaited you too! FX.
  • Options
    @meggyme Sometimes you would think I taught sarcasm, snideness and eye-rolling as it seems to be the skill my students exercise most...but I actually teach English. Also, you're not out until your out. I am still holding out hope for you. 

@meri-mac I WISH.  DID get an air-freshener, and it is working OVERTIME right now. Also when are you getting married?? I luff weddings. And congrats for continuing to avoid testing. 

@thrgirlwhowaited my fingers are crossed for you! Also, been meaning to ask (as you are clearly one of my people), who's your fave Doctor? What are your feels about this most recent iteration?
  • Options
    @ladylinsey that's what's got me so conflicted, my logical brain says "bfn's and downward trending temps, no good" and my illogical brain yells "It's not over until you see blood!" I think my need to check my underwear is subconsciously making me need to pee more often, which makes me think I'm pregnant because I'm peeing more frequently... sigh... I could be a good Sarcasm, Snideness, and Eye-Rolling teacher. Snark 101!
  • Options
    @thrgirlwhowaited Stay strong, sister!!

@meggyme Thank you so much! I need it!

@ladylinsey I am getting married on June 30th. I am getting severely impatient for the day to approach. Mainly it is wanting to get all of the last minutes stuff out of the way so I can enjoy the lead up.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: probably 6/21 (11dpo, typically 12 day LP) due to need for supplemental progesterone. 

R/R: Positive about O day so I'm jumping over here a day early, not to mention lack of temping this cycle. Wasn't really temping this month until CM showed up and wanted to see if I actually O'd or not. If this isn't my month, DH will be out of town during FW next month and will miss the whole thing. So I'd be sidelined until the end of July. :( 

CS/Q: nope, but it's in spoiler if anyone's curious. 

*TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    vl_16vl_16 member
    @ladylinsey oh yikes! And when it's hot, you can't even open a window. Maybe a big box fan would at least circulate the musk.  :s  

@meggyme i truly hope you get an answer either way while your H is home. 

@meri-mac glad you're able to keep busy at work in the meantime! How exciting that you just have a week left until your vacation! Or also wedding? 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/16

Timing: 3,1,0

Typical LP length: ? Still not sure

Testing: tested y/d BFN. Will test one last time tomorrow. 

R/R: positive my cycle is messed up post-pill. I just really want to know either way. Giving myself until tomorrow. If BFN, I'm benched. But at least I can take a bath and have some wine. I get the drink till it's pink mindset. 

Just wish I wasn't traveling for work. Disappointed by yesterday's BFN and was all alone and in another time zone. Then, of course, my muffin rips out of its bag onto the sidewalk. Was a laughable bad morning, where I expected a rain cloud to follow. Happy to return home ahead of tomorrow's last test. 

Got start FF upon return. Need more consistent cycle info  
  • Options
    @meggyme - yeah, your temps really do jump a bit but like the coverline. :( I know you're not out until she shows her ugly face, but I think just based on your chart I agree, AF will probably show up in the day or so. It's good your LP is increasing! 

@ladylinsey - ewww, unwashed freshmen smell. Gag. Glad you only have a few days left!

@meri-mac - so impressed with your willpower! Where are you going on vacation? 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @ladylinsey How are you trying to attach your chart?  Happy to help you figure it out so we can see it!

@catlady2015 Gah, I hope this is your month.  Nothing worse than knowing you'll have to be sidelined for a cycle.

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -2,-1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: Saturday, I think...

R/R: Rave: I finally feel so much better today!  I still have the cold but I’m not feeling as blah. 

CS/Q: The cold is still screwing with my temps and I think it is still falsely elevated today, hoping it returns to normal tomorrow and then I can discard the last 5 days. 

• Options

@Sparty18 - wow, that's quite a jump!! Damn colds. I'm glad you're feeling better, and you had good timing this month! FX for you!

*TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @vl_16 It is getting very exciting. I wish I had taken my whole vacation this month. Being at work is torturous. Sorry for your BFN and crappy day. Hopefully today will be better <3

@catlady2015 If I didn't have this forum to get the desire to test out of my system, my will would have cracked. We aren't really going anywhere for vacation. My first week is leading up to the wedding and then we are staying at the farmhouse (our venue) for the first week of July for a mini honeymoon.

@Sparty18 Glad you are feeling better.
  • Options
    Well, it’s finally official, I’m out. I hope I don’t see any of you in WTO. :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    ladylinseyladylinsey member
    edited June 2018
    @meggyme I am so sorry. All the love. <3

@Sparty18 I was just c/ping from FF. Is there a better way? Halp. ETA: C/Ping is on my compooper. Not mobile. 
  • Options
    @meggyme @ladylinsey @meri-mac thanks! I think I'm just about counting myself out by the fact that I haven't even been able to symptom spot one damn this this cycle. I was super irritable yesterday and I'm still kind of cranky today so I think AF is just around the corner.

@ladylinsey DH only got me started watching around November 2017. I'm just about through Capaldi's first season. So far David Tennant was my favorite doctor and Clara is my favorite companion. Since I'm not caught up, I didn't seen the regeneration episode for the new doctor, but I love the idea of having the doctor regenerate as a woman. I'm still waiting for a regeneration when the doctor is a red head. 
  • Options
    @meggyme I'm so sorry. I have a feeling I'll be seeing you in WTO tomorrow. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 49/5?

Timing: -5, +4 lol H was out of town 

Typical LP length: 12? New to charting/ovulating

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Rant: None at the moment! Rave: Hoping that if I did finally O, the PCOS supplements I started might be helping my cycle to regulate. Going to the OB for my annual pelvic exam next week, so may ask for more CD3 bloodwork to see if my testosterone levels are any better. FX!

CS/Q: I had what I thought was a positive OPK (I have the cheapies and am still new to deciphering them) on CD 46, but that was the only one I’ve done recently. When I took that out of FF, the beautiful crosshairs appeared! Hoping my temps stay consistent and at this point hoping for AF before my OB appt next week so I have more of a confirmation before talking to my doctor.

• Options
    @meggyme sending you hugs because I need one too. 

@meri-mac wedding is coming up so soon! Exciting! So much respect for you to somehow stay sane, while still working, and resist the urge to test too? 

@Sparty18 glad you're feeling better! 

@ladylinsey I'm gagging just thinking about the smell. I also associate the smell of Axe with sweaty freshmen because it doesn't actually mask the stench, it just adds to it. Olfactory overload. Gross!

@vl_16 Still keeping FX for you, but cheers to that glass of wine. I mostly gave up wine when we started TTC but I miss it. My BF doesn't really drink and somehow it felt more ok to drink alone (when I was still single) than to be the only one drinking. lol. 

@catlady2015 Fingers and toes crossed this is your month. My bf and I are staying in separate places for 10 days this month because my condo is on the market and my dad's building doesn't allow dogs (we share custody of his dog with his ex). Of course it's also my FW. 

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 20/2? 

Timing: -5, -3 (assuming it's a confirmed O, see chart for reference). Not sleeping in the same bed for 10 days is taking its toll. Our timing is not great and I'm pretty bummed about it.

Typical LP length: Not sure yet, cycle is only just coming back to normal ranges after coming off BCP in Dec with 2-3 possible an-O months

Testing: Nope.

R/R: This is turning out to be a really stressful week. First, the open house on my condo was a total bust. Only 1 person showed up with an agent and the rest were nosey neighbours. Showings have been slow too. I'm frantic. We already bought a house, closing next month. Then to top it all off... *TW* in spoiler...

my bf just found out his ex (who was declared IF after 3 unsuccessful rounds of IVF after producing only 1 egg) and 6 years of trying, is 10w pregnant, and she only found out because she was found unconscious on the floor and they couldn't figure out why she kept blacking out. We're trying very hard to be happy for her because it is pretty much a miracle, but this was a hard blow for him. He's blaming himself, and doesn't want me to have to go through what they went through only to have it not work again. We've only been trying for 6mos so I'm trying to stay positive for him but he's distraught and my heart is hurting.

Rave - I'm out of the office for some training sessions downtown for the rest of the week and looking forward to the change of pace. We work in a small branch of a large financial institution so we don't get to interact with our colleagues that much. Looking forward to seeing some of my friends that I only see once a year.

CS/Q: This is my first month temping in addition to OPK so I'm not always sure exactly what I'm looking at. Assuming FF is waiting for another day or two of temp rises before it shows the crosshairs? 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    vl_16vl_16 member
    @meri-mac how amazing! Your wedding and vacation sound magical. A farmhouse sounds beautiful  And thank you for the well wishes. Today was much better.  

@meggyme so sorry to hear you're moving over. Wishing you all the best this cycle. 

@kiki047 I'm the same way. I'd rather drink alone bc then i feel judged if I'm the only one in a pair. DH will drink weekends only and i feel guilty drinking during the week. Thank you for the fx! We'll see!

Really sorry about your open house and your spoiler. I can't imagine what you must be going through. FX this is your month. I hope the weekend brings you together and things get better. 
  • Options

@meri-mac ooooo your wedding is getting so close! I love weddings. If you don't mind sharing, what does your dress look like? 

@meggyme so sorry you're out :( 

@ladylinsey my sympathies about your classroom smell. When I was a freshman it seemed like every guy I walked past either had a BO smell or smelled like Axe. Maybe one of those clips you put on your nose (like a clothes pin) would work for the remainder of the school year? Haha 

@catlady2015 fingers crossed this is your month so you don't have to wait until the end of July! 

@vl_16 sorry you had a bad morning, BFN are bad enough and that's stinks to be away from home and get one. 

@kiki047 I'm so sorry about that news. I'm sending hugs your way.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: -3, -1, and hopefully tonight will add a +1

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R: It's been really busy at work lately so I'm not able to get on here during the day. 

I need a good book to read. I just finished The Alphabet Sisters, and I was not happy with the ending. 85% of the book was great, until the end. I want a chick flick book or something funny that's an easy read. Any suggestions? I've recently read the two newest books in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series.

CS/Q: Nope.
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited June 2018
    @luckywife10 how were the dragon tattoo books? I didn’t realize there were new ones since the author died.
  • Options
    @meggyme a new author wrote two more books after the original author died. I liked them! You could tell that the writing style was slightly different compared to the 3 original books. The storylines are still the same though (maybe a bit more exciting at times) and the characters don't change. I would recommend reading them if you liked the original 3.
  • Options
    @kiki047 I don't know if I am staying sane. I may have suggested setting the basement on fire to MF last night because of all the junk in it. However, I am resisting the testing and luckily work is calm *knock on wood*.
  • Options
    *lurking* ohhhh my @meri-mac What a stunning dress. I love wedding stuff so much. 
  • Options
    @meri-mac your dress is gorgeous!! And don’t worry, I’ve already threatened to use some of my BF’s junk as kindling in the fire pit. He thinks I’m kidding. (Spoiler alert: I’m not kidding) 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23