This is a weekly check in for the
mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past,
feel free to join in on the weekly fun.
Happy Monday everyone! @sarcasticowl I added you to the bottom of
the list but I think someone else might have joined us last week. Please let me know if I missed you…sorry
- How is everyone feeling this week?
- Any upcoming appointments?
- GTKY: Father’s Day weekend is approaching are you
doing anything for your SO or traditions you plan on starting? @buisnesswife used to ask a GTKY question
each week which I thought was really fun so I’m shamelessly stealing her idea
- As always feel free to share
pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when
If you're just joining us please
Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
How many babies you are pregnant with
If you know the gender(s)
How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
Any upcoming or recent appointments you may have
Please let me know if you need to be added to the list below:@Hopeful_mom Congratulations Mama! Beautiful Shayla Adriana arrived on June 1st!
@Aera11 Congratulations Mama!
Beautiful Aisleigh Eleanor arrived on June 2nd! @FuzzyDust
EDD 6/8 with a little boy@loverin
EDD 6/14 with a little boy@TravelingCouple
EDD 6/19 with a little girl@coco305
EDD 7/14 Team Green@jr102217
EDD 7/15 Team Green@cseley321
EDD 7/22 with a little girl@safire3
EDD 7/23 with a little boy@Irisheyes81
EDD 8/4 with a little girl@2MomsHoping
EDD 8/12 Team Green @laurad75
EDD 8/20 with a little boy@sarcasticowl
EDD 8/23 with a little
TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned
My wife has no sperm
and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look
* April IUI#1 - BFN
* June IUI#2 - BFN
* July IUI#3 - CP
* Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts. Fresh Transfer 1 - CP
* November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP 2017
Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
* April/May IVF#2: 9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts! Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
* November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
* November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!! 2018
DD born 8/20/182019 5PGS frosties
( 4 remaining)
* September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7 Beta#2: 322.6