Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 6/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Tuesday 6/12

• Month/Cycle: 3/3 soon to be 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -4,-1,+1

Typical LP length: 10-11

Testing: I almost didn’t test today bc of my temp drop, but bfn

R/R: Yesterday evening when I told DH about the bfn he said “we’ll just have to try twice as much next time.” I appreciate his optimism, but it was not what I needed in that moment.

CS/Q: temp dropped slightly below CL. I’m sure the real drop is coming tomorrow.

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme Sorry friend. I really get how tough these days can be. *hugs* Do something nice for yourself today, you deserve it!

Month/Cycle:  13/14 (4 benched)

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: -3,-1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: nope

R/R: Day off today so waiting for my niece to wake up so we can go hiking with the dogs. It’s going to a beautifully warm day too. 

CS/Q:
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks @nitnat007. A hike sounds lovely!
  • @meggyme I'm so sorry. It just sucks. I second @nitnat007. Do something nice for you <3

@nitnat007 Have a good hike! We finally have some warmth to the sun :)

Month/Cycle: 17/14

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -3, O, +1

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing: Not if the force is strong with me.

R/R: My doctor referred me to a fertility clinic a couple of months ago. They originally said the wait was 6 to 8 months, but I booked my appointment for August this morning. I am so pumped to finally have some movement on this front. I hope this leads to answers.

CS/Q: - 
  • @meggyme dude. I am so sorry. That blows and my heart aches for you. 
    @meri-mac that's such great news! I hope you get a BFP first, but hooray for fast action with appointments and getting some answers!
  • Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13ish

Testing: I caved yesterday when I got home from work, bfn. I'll wait till Thursday now. Hopefullly. 

R/R: Irritated that one person thought that "close of business" (COB) means 11:45pm. 

CS/Q:nope

@meggyme sorry about the temp drop and bfn.

@nitnat007 that sounds great. I'd love to go for a hike rather than be in the office today.

@meri-mac congrats on the appointment and may the force be with you!
  • @meri-mac I'm glad you at least have the RE option booked. Hopefully you won't need the appointment come August. I've got a massage planned for tonight, so I guess that's the upside is I can actually go conscience clear.

@ladylinsey @thrgirlwhowaited Thanks.
  • @ladylinsey Thanks!!

@thrgirlwhowaited Thanks!! The desire to test is growing every day and the googling has been constant. Obi-wan give me strength :p We had a person try and come in 5 minutes after closing once. We had already locked the door, but heard them turning and pushing. It was irritating.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: nope

R/R: Am at a library retreat, so I apologize for the post and run! So far it's been good, though, as far as work retreats go. I'll also be on vacation for the next week, which is great timing to keep me distracted from symptom spotting or going crazy during the TWW.

CS/Q: My temps this entire cycle have been way lower than usual. My "high" temps are pretty much in the range of my "lows" from my previous two cycles. We do have the AC on in our bedroom, but we had it on some last month too and I didn't notice a change. So I'm not sure what that's about. FF was still able to spot O, even if temps were low and kind of strange, so I guess it's ok. Has anyone else had experiences with cycles that have temps that are much lower/higher than averages? Any ideas what would cause it?

@meri-mac - That's great that you're seeing progress with being able to schedule an appointment. I'm sure it's a relief to have a better timeline in your mind.

@meggyme - Sorry for the bfn. :( Yes, do something nice for yourself.
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 33/6 or 7

Timing: -5, -3, -2

Typical LP length: Nooooo clue. It's a surprise!

Testing: Not today. 

CS/Q:FF is a cruel bitch and today told me that I have an "upward BBT trend" which "occurs in 90% of charts that record a pregnancy." Right. Only it's been like that on my chart three times before, all ending in BFNs, so please, kindly, eff off. 

Here it is in case anyone's curious. 

• @ladylinsey I can't see your chart, but FF used to tell me that too (when I actually "tried" to get good temps). I think that the statistic is off. Sorry FF is cruel today. FX this will be the exception cycle and you'll get your BFP!
  • Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: -2,-1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: Probably waiting until Saturday at 12dpo

R/R: Rant & Rave:  Had my RE appointment today.  It went about as expected.  He wants to do a HSG next cycle to confirm the SHG results of the blocked tube.  He seems to think that it was likely a false result caused by a spasm, which I knew was a possibility but was slightly annoyed that he was talking about it as if it was a fact.  He also wants to start me on clomid next cycle and switch to Gonal-F if the HSG proves the tube is blocked.  I'm not sure about starting clomid yet, so we need to talk that one out a bit more.

CS/Q: This cold really needs to get gone.  My temps are so ridiculous.  I forgot that the mabis makes a different noise when you register a fever, it scared the crap out of me this morning.   :D  I will discard the last 4 temps once I get a temp that is normal again...

• @meri-mac- Haha, I wish! A Hogwarts library retreat would be the best! Though I'm not sure Madam Pince is upholding very good librarian stereotypes ;)
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited June 2018
    *lurking from wto*

Am I the only one that wants to know what goes on at a library retreat?

@meri-mac I'm happy for you that you are getting in sooner. I hope that you get the answers that you need and a plan that results in great success <3 

@Sparty18 fx for you that your temps will stay up beyond the cold.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• @meggyme *hugs* I'm glad you are pampering yourself! 

@meri-mac yay for your upcoming appointment! 

@Sparty18 nice timing! That's that timing I was hoping for this cycle, but DH had other ideas, ha. 

@hoodevil0611 haha I was just thinking yesterday "hmmm we haven't had a good drive by/random off post in a while..." Some people are ridiculous.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/?

Timing: not the greatest

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R: ugh DH was "too tired" to BD tonight, it would have been out last chance for this cycle. I'm over this cycle already.

CS/Q: I moved myself over here because I'm pretty sure I Oed 2 days ago, or possibly yesterday, but my temp was still low this morning. There was no EWCM today either. Hopefully my temp rises tomorrow. I know I'll probably just have to wait for higher temps to know more. What do you all think?

• @luckywife10 It doesn't look like you O'd yet. It must be .5 degrees to 1 degrees of a rise and stay above the temps of your follicular phase to show that you O'd. Ff will confirm that once you have 3 temperatures that stay above the pre-O temps for 3-4 days. Keep having sex.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @luckywife10 yeah, I don’t think you O’ed yet keep HIO.