September 2018 Moms
Options

Appointments | week of June 4th

2»

Re: Appointments | week of June 4th

• Options
    nackienackie member
    @magnolia209 ha, that would bother me too!  On the bright side, your last month is every week, so that will even things out again.  :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Appt this morning, and I’m getting a little nervous to get the results of the glucose test. I guess I have no reason to think I might have GD, but I’m a bit overweight, have had terrible fatigue the whole pregnancy, and am always thirsty, so I know it’s possible. DH has come with me to every appt and today he can’t go, and he feels bad. 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited June 2018
    GL @ashh2018! Update us please!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @ashh2018 I love my OB but the rest of the staff literally sucks so much. The company for my breast pump has been waiting over a week for the prescription for the pump. I've left messages with the office and the company has too. It can't be shipped out until the 18th anyway but I'll be talking to my dr about it at my appointment next Wednesday.
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    nackienackie member
    @Wishilivedinflorida I’m sorry about the blood draw. That’s never fun. I had a thyroid issue a while back that had me getting blood drawn 3 times a week. The blood lab I was going to was staffed by massively incomplete people and it least took them 2-3 tries to get the needle in. And then they’d try to say it was my fault for moving. But if you’re going to stick a needle in someone’s arm and keep wiggling it around, you really can’t blame them for flinching. And I’ve never had an issue anywhere else so im pretty sure it wasn’t me.