Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Early loss

Hello I'm in shock that I'm here. I found out I was pregnant June 1 after TTC for 6 cycles, and on June 7 went to the ER with bleeding and got a beta draw of 23. Today hcg was only 5. 

I'm alternating between crying, feeling numb, and at times feeling normal. I thought this pregnancy was meant to be, but I guess nobody thinks they'll experience a mc when it happens for the first time.

Not sure where to go from here or how to put myself back together

Re: Early loss

• Options
    I’m so sorry you are going through this.  Take it one day (one hour even) at a time and give yourself some time to grieve. Hugs
  • Options
    I am sorry about your loss. How you are feeling is totally normal. Don't be surprised if you feel angry at times too. It does get better though. I miscarried a few weeks ago and I am being to feel more like myself. I wrote my baby a goodbye letter and SOBBED while writing it. But it really helped. God has plan for you. My all time favorite quotes "You don't know how strong you are until strong is the only option" You are stronger than you think. <hugs>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m so sorry. Hang in there.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Feel free to contact me to talk if u need it. I know dealing with this can feel so lonely, be kind to yourself and take your time to heal 
  • Options
    I'm experiencing my first pregnancy and first miscarage in the past week. It's been a roller coaster for sure! If you're partner isn't supportive then make sure you've got someone to talk to. Just know it's natural and you will be Ok! Also, a comforting statistic for me has been that they only happen twice in a row in 2%of women! 
  • Options
    So sorry