TTC after 35

TTCA 35 Weekly Check in 6/5/18

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment)

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):

Rants/Raves
:

Questions for the group:

GTKY: If you were stuck on an deserted island what is the one thing you would bring with you?

Re: TTCA 35 Weekly Check in 6/5/18

• Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  Doing nothing this cycle

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD 25

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): Prenatals

Rants/Raves
    : Have my appointment to move forward with our FET on thur afternoon which hopefully will coincide with getting my AF this weekend and we can move forward! If all goes as planned my FET should be the first week of July. I'm thinking about taking that whole week off of work to just chill out at the beach! 

Questions for the group: none

GTKY: If you were stuck on an deserted island what is the one thing you would bring with you? I would definitely bring Music with me.. I need it to soothe my soul :)
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): waiting for AF and then FET calendar

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable):CD23

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): just finished BCP, doing baby aspirin, prenatals, and vitamin D. Also just started drinking a cup of pomegranate juice daily.

Rants/Raves
    : I'm pretty happy with how this move is going. I can't believe we moved down here in February and now we bought a house and move again in under two weeks! I'm sitting here surrounded by boxes as I work from home. But my rave is for checking things off the list and DH and I for the most part are being a good team and getting through all this stuff (like closing paperwork, homeowners insurance, blah blah blah).

Questions for the group:
    @ndz2018 curious what happens at your RE appointment to move forward with your FET. Asking because I don't have an appointment like that and wondered what I'm missing, haha.

GTKY: If you were stuck on an deserted island what is the one thing you would bring with you? something to write with and paper to journal, draw, or anything to occupy my mind and be creative with. Oh wait, that's two things...well I'd find one as a set and take it!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Momifbysea She just wants to catch up with us and make sure we’re ready to roll after last cancelation. I’m sure it’ll take like 15 min and we’ll be done. No big deal. 
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): WTO

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable):CD12

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): Vitmains and ovulation kit at home

Rants/Raves

Questions for the group:

GTKY: If you were stuck on an deserted island what is the one thing you would bring with you? Not really sure. Never thought about it. 
  • sejicasejica member
    Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): waiting on aunt flow I guess.

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): 52 maybe?

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): pnv

Rants/Raves
    : rant: DH is gone on a 10 day fishing trip, so I'm solo parenting our nearly 1 year old. Rave: finally got our new vehicle, pic included. Seats 3 car seats across, whenever we finally get there :)

Questions for the group:

GTKY: If you were stuck on a deserted island what is the one thing you would bring with you? if there are some trees/any shade then a blade of some kind. That way I could hopefully entertain myself and survive. If there is no shade options, like at all, then a tarp. So I don't fry in 0.2 seconds.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): Wonky cycle. I had what seemed to be an early surge that never showed a peak and I haven't had a temperature shift. OPKs have been as blank as I've ever seen for the last week.

I think my cycle may still be wonky from the acne meds I was on and hasn't regulated yet. Or, I could just have wonky cycles now. Waiting for CD3 to do the blood tests and ultrasound.

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD 19

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): Prenatals.

Rants/Raves
    : Rant: see above re: wonky cycle. Rave: We've been having beautiful weather and I spent some time today planning summer vacation. Life is good.

Questions for the group:

GTKY: If you were stuck on an deserted island what is the one thing you would bring with you?
    My phone. Is that cheating? But actually, I would hate to be stuck on a deserted island, so I'd probably start swimming.