November 2018 Moms
Options

I might have german measles

2»

Re: I might have german measles

• Options
    I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you as you make this decision.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you as you make this decision.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  You're stuck with a decision that no one wants to even begin to make with no universal right answer.  We're here if you need to talk or work through things or just be a virtual shoulder to cry on.  Your right answer may look different than someone else's right answer and that's 100% okay, I hope you don't feel pressured in either direction by those who forget this fact.  It's the choice that is best for you and your family and that's what matters. 
  • Options
    @angelicmommy This makes my heart hurt so much. What you're going through is unimaginable, and I'm so sorry. Sending many positive thoughts your way.
  • Options
    @angelicmommy I am so, so sorry that you are going through this.  My best to you and your family--we are here for you.
          Nov. '18 September Siggy Challenge: Falling into Fall

• Options
    My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry that you are in this situation and facing such a difficu lt decision. Sending creepy internet stranger hugs. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    @angelicmommy I am so sorry you are having to face this. FWIW, I actually grew up with a guy whose mom had this when she was pregnant with his older brother. He was definitely developmentally delayed (like think 5 year old) but he could talk, dress himself, express and receive affection, etc. I think he actually now lives semi-independently in a house with other adults with similar issues. 

My heart truly goes out to you, and I know you have all of our support no matter which path you choose. 
    Together since '07
    Married since '12
    Off the pill since 5/14
    BFP: 8/10/14 -- CP 8/22/14
    BFP: 12/10/15 -- Prayers requested