December 2018 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is dreaming:

2»

Re: What my pregnant self is dreaming:

• Options
    gigglemommagigglemomma member
    edited May 2018
    I had a dream that my partner fell in love with someone and was trying to convince me to let her be called mom.... in her defense, she was really nice. 

Whyyyyy >_<
  • Options
    abowlsabowls member
    Last night I dreamed that I was recruiting people for an obesity study.  This alone is weird since I don't recruit people for studies as part of my job and because I work in cancer research, not obesity research.  Nevertheless, I was in Hawaii going to the homes of people whose Drs had reported them as obese (which would be very illegal).  The weirdest part was that the reporting Drs had given me a frozen vial of blood cells for each person and in order to approach the person I had to be carrying their cells.  

I have no idea what that dream means.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    Last night I won the all around competition in gymnastics AND the 50m freestyle at the olympics. So. Strange.

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    A couple nights ago I had the strangest dream:

I was on a dock by the water and there were a bunch of warehouses. I was with a couple of people including our housemate's dad (whom I've never actually met btw, just seen in pictures). His dad had his arms zip tied behind his back and I knew we had just rescued him. I set some explosives on the dock and everyone jumped into the water. I had his dad with me and helped him swim away since he couldn't use his arms. 

The explosive countdown was set for six minutes. We swam under like four underpasses for highways/interstates and finally came to a boat. We climbed on board and there was a slide going into the inside of the boat. I slid down and a robotic voice asked if I wanted any aromatherapy.

Inside the boat was an old bar/lounge room with those big round poof couches. Our housemate was sitting there asleep and also tied up. I sat his dad next to him, woke him up and pointed out that his dad was there too. They looked at each other, shrugged, and high fived behind their backs.

I literally woke up laughing and couldn't stop for five minutes because of the expression on their faces when they shrugged. But to be fair, I've always had weird/long dreams. The number of dreams I get has increased by quite a bit though since the BFP. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I just had my first pregnancy-related dream! I was on the phone with a Filipino restaurant, and waiting to place my order. The woman on the other end was speaking Tagalong (I only understand a few words), but she was apparently psychic. In Tagalong she said that the lady who called (me) needed to order ______, and it was important because my symptoms would change each week, and that I would only give birth once :open_mouth: 

Otherwise +1 for more foxy dream sex, and fewer IRL because I have zero drive. 

But on a general dream note, my normal dreams are super vivid and insane. But now I hardly remember anything! Didn’t expect that :confused:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I dreamed that I was hanging out in a salad. Just.... No words... 
  • Options
    livy94livy94 member
    I keep having bad dreams. Not exactly Nightmares but they are all nightmares. Anyone else? Before I was pregnant I usually had feel good dreams lol
    Livy  <3 due December 5th ❤️
  • Options
    @livy94
    Maybe it's just your anxiety coming through your dreams? I know I had a weird one yesterday - I just hit the 12 week mark so my dream was that the baby was ready to be born. No baby, you stay in there for another 28 weeks or so.

• Options
    Totally reviving this because the breastfeeding thread reminded me of a weird dream I had last week.

I had a dream I was nursing a new baby and once I hit letdown, my flow increased like a garden hose on high.  And, I mean, the diameter of this flow was like penny sized, and it was projectile jet-spraying all over the place!  So, I started grabbing cups nearby to catch all the milk in fear of wasting it.  I think I got so overwhelmed in my dream that it woke me up...after I filled up 4 big gulp sized cups of milk.  Man, the stress!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker