July 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 6/4

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

What baby item are you most looking forward to trying out/using once baby is here?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 6/4

• Options
    36 weeks- power drill, footlong hoagie (NOT SUB!), 2 liter bottle of soda, papaya, canary melon (whatever that is)

still lots of pressure down low, lots of movement, lots of heartburn, nothing really new

I have my first internal and NST this week (Wednesday); U/S next Monday to check growth because of GD

Random Questions
    None that I can think of

Rants/Raves
    REALLY struggling with not being able to do what I want to do with all of our baby sh*t because DH hasn't finished the nursery yet

What baby item are you most looking forward to trying out/using once baby is here?
    My last baby was over 5 years ago, so there are a lot of new things out there to try.  I'll have a rock and play for the first time so I'm interested in trying that out.  I'm also really hoping to make BF-ing work this time!  I plan to pump, though, so DH can also feed him/her at least once/day, so I have a new pump to try out as well :)
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    35(+1). A pineapple, bunch of carrots, mini lop bunny, or kids backpack. 

Same old same old. 

Thursday

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    I’m at the very fine line between being done being pregnant but not being mentally ready for baby to be here. Like a part of my wants him out already but another part of me wants him to stay in forever. 

I don’t have anything new or different from when I had my son, but I’m eager to try bfing again, and hopefully be more successful. Also, dressing him up in some new outfits (I guess that’s the only new thing I have lol). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @WorkinWeezel Right there with you. DH hasn’t finished our nursery yet either and it’s driving me NUTS!! R&P was a life saver last time!