June 2018 Moms
Options

Frank breech at 38.5 weeks

I am a second time mom and doc found out baby is breech only at 37 weeks.

Tried everything - webster, hypnosis, yoga & moxibustion  I'm very upset that no matter what baby isn't going head down.

Any inputs would be helpful. 

Re: Frank breech at 38.5 weeks

• Options
    Did your doctors give you the option of having a version procedure done..?
  • Options
    Yes and I did not want to do it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Then I would say you haven’t tried everything. But a csection is not the end of the world!
  • Options
    izza2izza2 member
    I am a second time mom and doc found out baby is breech only at 37 weeks.

Tried everything - webster, hypnosis, yoga & moxibustion  I'm very upset that no matter what baby isn't going head down.

Any inputs would be helpful. 
    Have you tried SpinningBabies.com yet?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    Team c section over here. Recovery with a planned one is supposedly way less difficult than an emergency one.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies
  • Options
    My baby has been frank breech for months.  Every ultrasound we've had since the 20 week scan (a couple electives and a couple to check on some things) baby has been frank breech.  I had the version done last Wednesday at 37 weeks and it didn't work.  Baby didn't want to budge.  So planned c-section for me!  I wanted to do the version just so I could say we really tried to avoid a c section, but hey, if it's needed it's needed and that's okay!  Plus it's nice to sort of be able to plan when I'll be having baby.  Unless I go into labor early of course!